Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch (68564 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Lady Photoshops Herself Into Anthony Joshua’s Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
BankyGee:
Determination is the key, I believed in Anthony Joshua. He has determination, just like this guy below...
Boyka.
Boyka! Boyka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by ghettokid1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Deepthoughts:
I meant,I was only mocking Ruiz,of I'm happy Joshua won,the hate n lack of respect especially from weilder was too much, Joshua needed to silence them n force them to sing a different tune like weilder is already doing.
U KNOW WHATSUP GUY!.
Wilder's plan is that if ruiz mistakenly wins by luck. He will quickly beat him up & collect the titles and become the greatest. But thank god his plan did not work
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by hakimi1974(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

You say that to a boxer that ain't good with knockout, Aj knocked klit out which fury couldn't do , knockout out takam, povetkin, whyte Martin's, you saying wilder will put him to sleep. Let wilder fight whyte, povetkin, parker, takam
my brother stop arguing with neophytes in this forum. the day I watched A.j vs.a technically and tactically gifted boxer like takam, my respect for A.j went through the roof.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

But he has been calling out AJ for ages now. AJ and Hearn are dodging him walahi. Even when AJ asked for 50 million dollars, they gave him and he still swept the fight under the carpet. Let AJ call out Wilder and proceed to agree on a fight. Wilder will humiliate him. honestly
Bros , a lot happens behind the scene you and I dont know. No one is docking anybody, some joshua beat also went in the ring with wilder them die there? Bros Aj worked to get there ooo, wilder should fight those Aj have fought to collect those belt too. Let him fight whyte too. The reason he is not wanting to fight whyte is the same Aj doesn't want to fight him.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
hakimi1974:
my brother stop arguing with neophytes in this forum. the day I watched A.j vs.a technically and tactically gifted boxer like takam, my respect for A.j went through the roof.
Smiles
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by OChimex: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

Bros , a lot happens behind the scene you and I dont know. No one is docking anybody, some joshua beat also went in the ring with wilder them die there? Bros Aj worked to get there ooo, wilder should fight those Aj have fought to collect those belt too. Let him fight whyte too. The reason he is not wanting to fight whyte is the same Aj doesn't want to fight him.

Whyte is nobody, he has no belts. My goodness Wilder wants someone with belts, the same way AJ should be hungry for someone with belts to unify. Molina, Breazel all fought AJ and Wilder. Go watch those fights. Wilder nearly ended the lives of those two. They all was unconscious for some seconds when he knocked them out. Lol

Bros you need to take our that sentiments that AJ is our brother, and you are his fan and see reality. Wilder is so wild with his superman punch. My goodness. of recent he has bomb in that right hand.

Anybody he landed that right hand, call it Tyson, Ali, Frazer, Evander, Lewis, will all kiss the floor. Lol
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Deepthoughts: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:

U KNOW WHATSUP GUY!.
Wilder's plan is that if ruiz mistakenly wins by luck. He will quickly beat him up & collect the titles and become the greatest. But thank god his plan did not work
you are very correct, weilder believe so much in his power that he thinks he is unbeatable but he is going to be shocked some day,let him get past fury first in the meantime.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

Why is nobody, he has no belts. My goodness Wilder wants someone with belts, the same way AJ should be hungry for someone with belts to unify. Molina, Breazel all fought AJ and Wilder. Go watch those fights. Wilder nearly ended the lives of those two. They all was unconscious for some seconds when he knocked them out. Lol
Did you watch ortiz wilder first fight, the bell saved wilder. Watch Aj vs whyte
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by shadeyinka(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
I was not impressed with AJ performance. My honest opinion.
It is called strategy.
He wasn't aiming for a knockout!
Ruiz must have prepared for a brutal counterattack strategy.

AJ denied Ruiz an opportunity to hit.
The strategy worked at the cost of a boring fight. But the important thing is winning the title.

If AJ had brutally beaten Ruiz only in the last minute to suffer a knockout, all the dominance would have meant nothing.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

Whyte is nobody, he has no belts. My goodness Wilder wants someone with belts, the same way AJ should be hungry for someone with belts to unify. Molina, Breazel all fought AJ and Wilder. Go watch those fights. Wilder nearly ended the lives of those two. They all was unconscious for some seconds when he knocked them out. Lol

Bros you need to take our that sentiments that AJ is our brother, and you are his fan and see reality. Wilder is so wild with his superman punch. My goodness. of recent he has bomb in that right hand.

Anybody he landed that right hand, call it Tyson, Ali, Frazer, Evander, Lewis, will all kiss the floor. Lol
If whyte is no body, why didn't wilder amass four belt before Aj. Wilder is also nobody to Aj
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

Was fury or ortiz with belt. ?
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by OChimex: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

Was fury or ortiz with belt. ?

For the bragging rights. People called him out so many times that he fought a no name, so he fourth the two 3 times and they all hit the floor two times during the matches. Fury will still be put to sleep. watch it. Ortiz thought the bell saved Wilder in his first match, now go watch his interview this second match. He don bow. same way Fury will bow the second time. Lol.

The bell saved Wilder though, but those punches werent enough to knock someone out. Wilder would have hit the floor but will still get up. same way Ortiz hit the floor once and got up, but never did the second time.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by OChimex: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

If whyte is no body, why didn't wilder amass four belt before Aj. Wilder is also nobody to Aj

In any sports, or business you are a nobody until you have something to show for it. a musician is a nobody until he gets a hit song. Whyte so far as boxing in concerned is a nobody until he gets a belt.

Let us say, Wilder was afraid then to for the belts, but now, AJ will be so hurt if he faces Wilder. He has no superman punch that will put someone to sleep
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Ayobamix(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:
It's like this Anthony Joshua guy is overated o. Though he won with his hit and run tactics, Ruiz remains a better fighter.

you know nothing about fighting bro
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

But he has been calling out AJ for ages now. AJ and Hearn are dodging him walahi. Even when AJ asked for 50 million dollars, they gave him and he still swept the fight under the carpet. Let AJ call out Wilder and proceed to agree on a fight. Wilder will humiliate him. honestly

Not like that my dear...Wilder was the one doing the call out. Boxing contract must be arranged and not done on Twitter. Hearn flew to US to meet with Wilder and his team but none of them showed up.

It was widely reported and till today, Wilder can't refute it. Wilder just want to make name out of Joshua's.

He rejected his biggest purse and ran back to Twitter offering an audio $50M. Hearn travelled to meet his team but they all chicken out.

Forget that windmill, he has nothing on Joshua
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

In any sports, or business you are a nobody until you have something to show for it. a musician is a nobody until he gets a hit song. Whyte so far as boxing in concerned is a nobody until he gets a belt.

Let us say, Wilder was afraid then to for the belts, but now, AJ will be so hurt if he faces Wilder. He has no superman punch that will put someone to sleep
So Aj that got the courage then is now afraid.. just listen to yourself na. You cant force fight in boxing, both parties have to agree , then the fight goes. If its mandatory they must fight or they lose their belt. That's it. I will keep saying it wilder is wanting what he didn't work for. It's Aj that's is supposed to be pursuing him , not the other way round.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

For the bragging rights. People called him out so many times that he fought a no name, so he fourth the two 3 times and they all hit the floor two times during the matches. Fury will still be put to sleep. watch it. Ortiz thought the bell saved Wilder in his first match, now go watch his interview this second match. He don bow. same way Fury will bow the second time. Lol.

The bell saved Wilder though, but those punches werent enough to knock someone out. Wilder would have hit the floor but will still get up. same way Ortiz hit the floor once and got up, but never did the second time.
Lolzzzz, bros wilder go die for ring against Aj , am telling you. Check the score card against ortiz s3f. Bros if that wilder couldn't beat that fury , bros, wilder is losing the next match, am telling you.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

Bros watch Aj vs whyte,breazle, pofvetkin. Then come back

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by zicoisaac: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
You are not impressed.? Your opinion anyway. I feel like slapping your face. You are a joke. Please pick up a fight and let us see how strong you are. Boxing is one of the most dangerous sport. 12 rounds of fight Its obvious You know nothing about the sport.
Jestin:
I was not impressed with AJ performance. My honest opinion.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by zicoisaac: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thanx for schoolling all these footulballu lovers trying to form boxing lovers. Please you forgot to add Takam and klitschko to his most recent fights before Andy Ruiz showed up on the card. He won all the fights and They all got same cut Andy Ruiz got last night. Joshua is a true champion.
m140:

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by zicoisaac: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thanx for schoolling all these footulballu lovers trying to form boxing lovers. Please you forgot to add Takam and klitschko to his most recent fights before Andy Ruiz showed up on the card. He won all the fights and They all got same cut Andy Ruiz got last night. Joshua is a true champion.
m140:

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by LeJeun3: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simran94:

And yet has won 32 matches out of 33 now 34 matches he has played.
Truth be told, he’s better off than AJ

Reason I am wondering what you meant by he lost because he was overweight...

Because to the best of my knowledge his skill has nothing to do with his weight. In a fist to fist, most boxers dont stand a chances. "But we know that float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" is a winning tactic any day.

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by BankyGee(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
nem95:
which movie is this
Undisputed
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by BankyGee(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
thundafire:
please remind me name of dis movie
Undisputed bro
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by OChimex: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzz, bros wilder go die for ring against Aj , am telling you. Check the score card against ortiz s3f. Bros if that wilder couldn't beat that fury , bros, wilder is losing the next match, am telling you.

AJ has no heart of real badass boxers like, Tyson, Ali, Evander, Lewis. watch his fight with Parker and now this Ruiz rematch, so classless. They dont look bloody like a heavy weight fights. He was just running around waiting for points. No real investor will put his money on a fight like this. The fight must be envisaged to be real bloody fight or with punches dropping men to the floor, to show that two big dogs are ready to die there.

Go watch when heavy weights division was ruled by men. You go see punches, blood, rocking, men fell and got up to fight till they die, name it. Real dog fight. now na women dey heavy weight
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Passionate1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
D price of victory is high but so are d rewards.
I dey shame 4 those weh no wish A.j well
Fuckiiiiiin pessimists!

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Awoo88: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzz, Aj will give those mumu their highest pay day ever. Did you ever ask yourself how he got in position to always get the better share. He worked for it. What did fury do against klit. Bros AJ will knock wilder's one punch pattern out. Fury might give him problem. See every fight got it pattern. You cant take this from him, he is the best in the division, has more belt and better bout. How many people did wilder collect belt from.
You don't know what you are talking about. He can not fight behind jabs all night and hope to score a good right against Wilder and Fury. If this fight had been against Ortiz, AJ would had lost again. Take this to the bank. Wilder will knock AJ out. Fury will outbox him. Ruiz was still cerebrating. That was he came in unprepared. Canelo is giving his opponent their highest pay day. That does not make him the beat. Wilder is the beat heavy weight in the World right now
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by investigator007: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats to AJ
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by julioralph(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats Mr AJ cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.