Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch (68519 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Lady Photoshops Herself Into Anthony Joshua’s Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Marvis4real(f): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
I was not impressed with AJ performance
can you throw a punch? Have you not heard that fighting aggresively, cost him the first fight.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by sogo02(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Andy Ruiz is the man of the match and equally a far better fighter
Not everyone need to watch a boxing match if you don't understand the game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by ScotMisile: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Which can picture my prophecy? AJ goes down, Ruiz with a red eye.... AJ wins
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2019
maddman:
Joshua is good but overrated. Tyson Fury would easily outbox him if they were to fight each other

Tyson will outbox Joshua? I can bet it you just started watching boxing because of Joshua. So, shut it.

6 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by ednut1(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2019
oldtruth:

Tyson will outbox Joshua? I can bet it you just started watching boxing because of Joshua. So, shut it.
even AJ wont fight fury. Fury has superior boxing skills. And longer reach and stamina than aj
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by philo04(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
who are you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Tedpgrass: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats AJ!!
Got all your belts back!!
Really glad

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by uncleade(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
U can then go to hell. How does that affect AJ victory.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by ipreach: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations AJ

Meanwhile, Social media is reacting to this amazing big win https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/social-media-reacts-as-anthony-joshua-beat-andy-ruiz-jne.html
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by BlackIP: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:
It's like this Anthony Joshua guy is overated o. Though he won with his hit and run tactics, Ruiz remains a better fighter.

True
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2019
ednut1:
even AJ wont fight fury. Fury has superior boxing skills. And longer reach and stamina than aj

See me opening teeth. grin Till then. However, if you love your health don't bet against Joshua. That guy will reign for at least 10years. Save your energy for that duration. Long live the king...bow!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by dakido(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:
It's like this Anthony Joshua guy is overated o. Though he won with his hit and run tactics, Ruiz remains a better fighter.

Did you watch and listen to the to the commentator at all?

He kept laying emphasis on "stay back and jab is the only way you can beat someone who is faster than you" Whensoever AJ tries to go other wise he say" what are you doing!! Stick to your game plan... Stay back and Jab"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by 3RNEST(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Tedpgrass:
Congrats AJ!!
Got all your belts back!!
Really glad

He need to cuz its seem the first match was sold out, now he's back to gain is lost victory.

Congrats AJ... grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by fantastic1: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
You don't need to. He didn't fight to impress but to win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by YorubaLord: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Yoruba 4 Life!

Wey all the jealous Okoro fools wailing all cuz Yorubas are representing 9ja well UNLIKE them wey dey disgrace dem generations. grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by MoIbrahim: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Please define what you mean by a better fighter. Please!

electroTech:

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by nem95: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2019
BankyGee:
Determination is the key, I believed in Anthony Joshua. He has determination, just like this guy below...
which movie is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by CaptainMeks: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:

He may not have impressed you but it was a tactical masterclass from Joshua. You can’t punch me if you can’t get too close to me. Boxing 101.

Joshua came to box while you were expecting him to fight. You know nothing about Boxing kid

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by uncleade(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
maddman:
Joshua is good but overrated. Tyson Fury would easily outbox him if they were to fight each other
You've chosen a name that correctly fits you. A MADMAN.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by 3RNEST(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
uncleade:
U can then go to hell. How does that affect AJ victory.
Calm down, he's trying to say, AJ didn't beat Ruiz the way we all expected, like black blue red and orange so he can't find his way home. grin

The beating was not impressive, beat to comma is wat we needed period.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by dannybrasky(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:

In boxing you have to be smart! You can't have it all,
Fast hands (speed)
Defence
Power punch ( knockout punch)
Height
Endurance
Stamina
Accuracy
Glass or concrete jaw.
How did you think Mayweather went unbeaten all through his career? He was a smart boxer. Boxing is hit and not get hit.
Ruiz has the fastest hands in heavyweight boxing,good endurance,stamina,accuracy,concrete jaw. If Joshua had made the mistake of trading blows with Ruiz,he would have found himself in same situation like the first fight.
Because Ruiz is so fast, if Joshua throws 2 punches,Ruiz would have thrown 5 to 6 with accuracy in that short span. How did you think Ruiz knocked out 95% of the people he fought? Cos they were trading blows with him.

Douglas and Lexus Lewis won Tyson with the same pattern of fight Joshua used on ruiz last night,cos they knew they couldn't trade punches with Tyson. Just that the difference between both is that,Tyson can't go the distance like Ruiz. In boxing,you bring different approach to different fights.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by hakimi1974(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2019
emsco:
I'm happy he won but truth be told, AJ won't hold on to the belts for long if he meets guys like Wilder or Furry.
then you know next to nothing about boxing. fury and Wilder are brawlers with no brains, with what I saw yesterday, A.J will tactically take them apart.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2019
light099:

AJ was in the ring last night to win, not to impress you.
He has always impressed us and will still impress us but yesterday was a day to win by all and any strategy that can make him get back his belts.

I commend AJ for his wisdom, he didn't underrate Fat Yoga, it would have been a shame if he was trying to please people and give Fat Yoga the opportunity to knock him out again, that would have been the end of his glorious career.

AJ is a wise son.
The only reason AJ won was because of Andy’s overweight. He used that as a weakness against him running around the ring just to make sure he got tired before he could throw in a punch.
On a normal day, if Andy wasn’t overweight, he would have beaten AJ with a KO.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by femixville(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Juell post=84726978] grin something makes me feel that the first match was arranged, cos those betted then believed that Joshua will win so guess how much bet was lost then.

you're right bro.. so far its a game, it must be a real game.. fixing and arrangement is allowed under d guise of punching back
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by CaptainMeks: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:

Joshua is a far better fighter than Ruiz. Ruiz was sent back to boxing school by Joshua last night. One of the core principles of boxing is AVOID GETTING HIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WHILE YOU KEEP HITTING. Joshua applied that principle by taking advantage of his leaner figure, lighter weight, longer reach and quicker feet.

Ruiz was flat footed throughout the bout while Joshua kept jabbing and moving giving Ruiz hardly any opportunity to tag him. This was boxing at its finest by Joshua. Same methods Muhammad Ali applied and became the greatest.

Oh and by the way Muhammad Ali, Lennox Lewis and Floyd Patterson were the only men in history to regain the world heavyweight title in a direct rematch.

Anthony Joshua put on the best performance of his career to become the fourth.

AJ MADE FVCKING HISTORY

AJ IS BETTER THAN ANY BOXER RIGHT NOW WITH THIS PERFORMANCE AND HISTORICAL FEAT. SKILL OVER STRENGTH ANY DAY

8 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Smalldick123(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2019
BACK FROM BAN! Bleep ALL THE MODS
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Simran94:

The only reason AJ won was because of Andy’s overweight. He used that as a weakness against him running around the ring just to make sure he got tired before he could throw in a punch.
On a normal day, if Andy wasn’t overweight, he would have beaten AJ with a KO.

You don't get it, you're explained the whole thing yourself and u still didn't get it.
That's the strategy. That's what they call strategy. Boxing and MMA are not interesting all the time, both parties in the ring will be careful till the fight ends.
Ruiz had nothing to lose by losing but AJ has all to lose by losing, so he will be foolish to have done otherwise yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by solsticey2k3(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
The match obviously seems arranged undecided

It was a tough win for Joshua
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by thundafire: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Gelato Icecream go finish u I swear down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 / Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.