Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch (68530 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Lady Photoshops Herself Into Anthony Joshua’s Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Sewgon79(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
I was not impressed with AJ performance. My honest opinion.

You are not impressed, Ruiz has cut in his eyes and was bleeding badly, you are not impressed. Is it until he blind his face that you will be impressed. Joshua face look normal. What are you talking about. Why are Nigeria always envy good thing.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Respect55:

This isn't the same Aj that KO Takam and Vladimir. He has always bn in the offencive. That's no more the case. Mind your choice of words. This is a public forum
Mind my choice of words as how?
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by sunboy(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2019
post=84726997:
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua.
A CONFIRMED Nigerian.

Beautiful Pictures From us @...........

Confirmed British boxer with Nigerian roots or A confirmed Briton, with Nigerian parents.

You have no proof that he claimed his Nigerian citizenship officially ? You don’t even know if he has a Nigerian passport sef

Yes he doesn’t hide his root, but Nigerians need to start claiming this guy like the country helped him get to where he is. All the professional profile states “BRITISH Boxer”

Wake up my people!!!
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by sunboy(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2019
post=84726997:
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua.
A CONFIRMED Nigerian.

Beautiful Pictures From us @...........

Confirmed British boxer with Nigerian roots or A confirmed Briton, with Nigerian roots.

You have no proof that he claimed his Nigerian citizenship officially ? You don’t even know if he has a Nigerian passport sef

Yes he doesn’t hide his root, but Nigerians need to start claiming this guy like the country helped him get to where he is. All the professional profile states “BRITISH Boxer”

Wake up my people!!!
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by marlboro007(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
BankyGee:
Determination is the key, I believed in Anthony Joshua. He has determination, just like this guy below...
boyka d guy dat neva dies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by D1zion: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
you're not impressed. Mmmm! With what you're saying what if he had lost it,pls you people should always encourage not to discourage, let's all applaude him jare, e no easy abeg.see the man ooo.na real baba wey don tey for this world.clap jare.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2019
light099:

AJ was in the ring last night to win, not to impress you.
He has always impressed us and will still impress us but yesterday was a day to win by all and any strategy that can make him get back his belts.

I commend AJ for his wisdom, he didn't underrate Fat Yoga, it would have been a shame if he was trying to please people and give Fat Yoga the opportunity to knock him out again, that would have been the end of his glorious career. All those saying they're not impressed would have been the ones mocking him all over the world.

Being a great warrior is the ability to know when to attack and when to retreat.
Wisdom sometimes doesn't make sense on a short term but will make the whole sense in the long run and the long term. Very soon no one will remember the process anymore but the product.

AJ is a wise son.

God bless you for this awesome view.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by LeJeun3: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Simran94:

The only reason AJ won was because of Andy’s overweight. He used that as a weakness against him running around the ring just to make sure he got tired before he could throw in a punch.
On a normal day, if Andy wasn’t overweight, he would have beaten AJ with a KO.

Confused undecided

Ruiz has always overweight...

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Kaymaxine(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
And it doesn't count my friend!!!
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by emsco(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2019
hakimi1974:
then you know next to nothing about boxing. fury and Wilder are brawlers with no brains, with what I saw yesterday, A.J will tactically take them apart.
I will save this somewhere safe so i can show when the opposite of your comment happens.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by maddman: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2019
oldtruth:

Wilder more dangerous. Don't need to argue with a deluded folk like you. Against Otiz how many per percentage of punches did Wilder land? So, Wilder and Tyson are technically sound more than the Olympic champion? Told you earlier that you are daft. You just proved me right.

Joshua has more punching powers than Tyson and technically sound. Yes, Tyson has a good feet but he has been caught several time and even punched himself in a previous match. Joshua is a complete fighter.

And to Wilder, I can guarantee you, he won't even see Joshua. If you watch yesterday's match, you will know Joshua's class. Once again, you are daft my brother

Sometimes it's good to understand people's position before rushing in to smear the thread with your buffoonery. I clearly stated that Wilder is more dangerous (check meaning for dictionary) and hits harder than Joshua and that was my only comparison as long as those two champs are concerned, which you've been unable to refute.

Calling AJ a complete fighter is asslicky, because boxing isn't just about attacking or defending, how does your champ handle a punch? AJ is a suspect here and ferocious punchers like Wilder could give him a concussion - Ortiz, a known counter and formidable puncher who lost only twice to one person in 35 fights, outboxed Wilder but we both know what happened in the 7th round. And from that fight we also learned while Wilder might not be a technically sound boxer he can clearly take a punch. Fury also ticked this box, but how would Josh fare when Wilder land him those vicious blows? I suspect he'll not even take the chance for now.

Las las you don fail to show why you think a suspect AJ who's barely fought 24 fights, of which many were with bums, is a better boxer than the gypsy king - undefeated champ that slipped into depression, abused drugs, and vacated the scene for years and came back in a surprising way. If you had said, 'Fury is a boring fighter' you would have gotten a pass. I think you're just too naive to appreciate his eccentricity and smartness inside the ring. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by dapsoneh: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:
It's like this Anthony Joshua guy is overated o. Though he won with his hit and run tactics, Ruiz remains a better fighter.

thats not true. To every opponent, there is always a game plan to win. AJ is very tall and cannot afford to be too close to Andy if he wants to win. He needs a lot of space, hence the footvwork you saw in the ring yesterday. Andy doesn't need space to beat AJ, cos he is short, space will be a disadvantage for him, cos his arms are short. That was the tactics AJ used. If other opponents come, am sure AJ wont use the same tactics
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
LeJeun3:

Confused undecided

Ruiz has always overweight...

And yet has won 32 matches out of 33 now 34 matches he has played.
Truth be told, he’s better off than AJ
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
hmmmm, he really performed well, there is time for improvement.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
BankyGee:
Determination is the key, I believed in Anthony Joshua. He has determination, just like this guy below...
That's right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Deepthoughts: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:

see the smiles below
yeah, something like that,but I was only been sarcastic,I hope you understood that.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by ghettokid1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Deepthoughts:
yeah, something like that,but I was only been sarcastic,I hope you understood that.
i didnt o
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by profmallor: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
In a weeks time no one will remember how he won, the heavy weight champion of the world is AJ!!!, Thats all that would matter

electroTech:
It's like this Anthony Joshua guy is overated o. Though he won with his hit and run tactics, Ruiz remains a better fighter.

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Benwallt(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
Brothers and Sisters it's not good to make noise !
what if noise making is in your system.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Deepthoughts: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:

i didnt o
I meant,I was only mocking Ruiz,of I'm happy Joshua won,the hate n lack of respect especially from weilder was too much, Joshua needed to silence them n force them to sing a different tune like weilder is already doing.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Juell(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

Take that Nigeria mindset away from you please. Nothing is arranged. In Nigeria we either believe in wayo, destiny, luck and swindling people. But over there they believe in hard work, smartness and training, that is why they excel more than us.

The same way many Nigerians believe that professional leagues are fixed. Lol

My goodness both men nearly lost their eyes, you saw them bleeding profusely; and your mind told you they fixed it; like, use pads to control two unpredictable men throwing unexpected punches at each other? Na video game you dey play bros? Lol

Lol. Lol.
Bro matches fixing didn't start in Nigeria O
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Awoo88: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

Mr AJ is a knockout boxer dont forget.
He is a limited fighter with little gas. I f Ruiz had not put on extra weigh, he would had been mobile. AJ would had ran out gas. To add to it, AD has weak chin. Fury will slap him around for 12 rounds and Wilder will just knock him out
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by OChimex: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

You say that to a boxer that ain't good with knockout, Aj knocked klit out which fury couldn't do , knockout out takam, povetkin, whyte Martin's, you saying wilder will put him to sleep. Let wilder fight whyte, povetkin, parker, takam

I never said so. Read well. I compared him to Wilder who has 40 fights and no loss with 98 percent knockouts.

AJ never knockout Parker.

Wilder will put to sleep all those u listed.

I was rooting for AJ over Wilder but now, as it is Wilder is the baddest man in heavy weight division.

Everybody who has fought Wilder kissed the floor, even if the person managed to take him to 12 rounds. AJ will still kiss the floor if he faces Wilder, even if he wins.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
You expect him to fight like mike Tyson. Rubbish
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
maddman:

Sometimes it's good to understand people's position before rushing in to smear the thread with your buffoonery. I clearly stated that Wilder is more dangerous (check meaning for dictionary) and hits harder than Joshua and that was my only comparison as long as those two champs are concerned, which you've been unable to refute.

Calling AJ a complete fighter is asslicky, because boxing isn't just about attacking or defending, how does your champ handle a punch? AJ is a suspect here and ferocious punchers like Wilder could give him a concussion - Ortiz, a known counter and formidable puncher who lost only twice to one person in 35 fights, outboxed Wilder but we both know what happened in the 7th round. And from that fight we also learned while Wilder might not be a technically sound boxer he can clearly take a punch. Fury also ticked this box, but how would Josh fare when Wilder land him those vicious blows? I suspect he'll not even take the chance for now.

Las las you don fail to show why you think a suspect AJ who's barely fought 24 fights, of which many were with bums, is a better boxer than the gypsy king - undefeated champ that slipped into depression, abused drugs, and vacated the scene for years and came back in a surprising way. If you had said, 'Fury is a boring fighter' you would have gotten a pass. I think you're just too naive to appreciate his eccentricity and smartness inside the ring. Cheers

You kept shooting yourself.

AJ's 24 fights are clearly within the ranks of 10-2 in the heavyweight category.

He fought Whyte
He fought Parker
He fought Klitschko
He fought Martin's, Ruiz, Povetkin, Takam, Kelvin Johnson, and many more.

Tell me any current heavy weight who has more distinctive resume. He rose to became most priced in the present heavyweight and you called that what?

You clearly don't understand boxing, but I can see you have passion for it if you can free yourself from hate and be realistic.

Tyson's only Class A fighter was Klitschko and Wilder.

Wilder only Class A fighters was Tyson and Ortiz.

They fought bums all their career. Do you ever in wildest dreams think Wilder and Tyson will beat Whyte, Povetkin, Ruiz, Parker and even Chisora?

Do you know the categories this boxers are? Please open your eyes. The old man in Otiz that Wilder fought, what do you think happened?

Please analyse this Noble sport without being biased. You think Joshua will be pulling millions of dollars show by fighting bums?

Infact, it's disheartening that you still never understands
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by OChimex: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Juell:

Bro matches fixing didn't start in Nigeria O

Yes I know. And I also know that humans can be partial at times, but think of how many boxers that lost their life just this year. Na real fight, you cant fix what will put human life at risk.

The only thing i know is, referees may sometimes, score them partially or stop the match abruptly. but nothing like fixing a boxing. guy you no fit fix real fight like boxing. na wrestling u fit fix
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by iamsonofthunder: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Benwallt:
what if noise making is in your system.
grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
OChimex:

I never said so. Read well. I compared him to Wilder who has 40 fights and no loss with 98 percent knockouts.

AJ never knockout Parker.

Wilder will put to sleep all those u listed.

I was rooting for AJ over Wilder but now, as it is Wilder is the baddest man in heavy weight division.

Everybody who has fought Wilder kissed the floor, even if the person managed to take him to 12 rounds. AJ will still kiss the floor if he faces Wilder, even if he wins.
Kissing the floor isn't new, a lot of undisputed kisses the follow ooo, it's part of the game.
Wilder the baddest with one belt, I guess you very wrong. He should fight those guys, he cant even fight ruiz. Every games got its pattern bro. Mayweather fought Pacquiao like this, Lennox fought like this against Tyson, Ali did this against bigman....
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by OChimex: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
m140:

Kissing the floor isn't new, a lot of undisputed kisses the follow ooo, it's part of the game.
Wilder the baddest with one belt, I guess you very wrong. He should fight those guys, he cant even fight ruiz. Every games got its pattern bro. Mayweather fought Pacquiao like this, Lennox fought like this against Tyson, Ali did this against bigman....

But he has been calling out AJ for ages now. AJ and Hearn are dodging him walahi. Even when AJ asked for 50 million dollars, they gave him and he still swept the fight under the carpet. Let AJ call out Wilder and proceed to agree on a fight. Wilder will humiliate him. honestly
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by m140(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awoo88:

He is a limited fighter with little gas. I f Ruiz had not put on extra weigh, he would had been mobile. AJ would had ran out gas. To add to it, AD has weak chin. Fury will slap him around for 12 rounds and Wilder will just knock him out
Lolzzzz, Aj will give those mumu their highest pay day ever. Did you ever ask yourself how he got in position to always get the better share. He worked for it. What did fury do against klit. Bros AJ will knock wilder's one punch pattern out. Fury might give him problem. See every fight got it pattern. You cant take this from him, he is the best in the division, has more belt and better bout. How many people did wilder collect belt from.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by hakimi1974(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
emsco:

I will save this somewhere safe so i can show when the opposite of your comment happens.
no problem bro.
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:

Whatever you call it, AJ remains the undisputed and unanimously decided WINNER & CHAMPION of the match.

STRATEGY wins over MIGHT

Not every HARD WORKER is successful but SMART WORKERS are.

Inside life.

Once again congratulations to AJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 / Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.