Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (32645 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Mankind Fell Into Sin But Has Been Uplifted By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2019
grin Nigga shut the f up
Let me be controversial
What if the Bible was written by someone high on opiates it’s been suggested before
Just what if
I don’t know so don’t use your Dey to affect another person Dey
LordGuru1:
Big Lie! Friendship may come before Courtship, NOT dating. Dating is pure satanic, sex is the primary thing on the minds of those dating.

OP thanks so much. Jesus said they shall hate sound doctrine and resist truth, that's why they stoned Stephen in the Bible. He also said "he that hath an ear let him hear" because he knows that many do not have real ear to repentance. You are indeed a great blessing to humanity. May God increase your anointing in Jesus name.
Truth is always very bitter, we all know that it is hard to have boyfriend/girlfriend without having sex. You want a life partner? Pray God to guide you, locate the one you love and start Courtship that leads to Marriage. Dating does not have Marriage in view, when marriage is the focus it is called holy Courtship.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Emkingz:
victim of boyfriend and girlfriend. I used to think that having a girlfriend was normal until I read the part in the bible that said fornication is the only sin one comits to his own body.

The word is actually “against” i.e the only sin u commit that u are hurting the body.. if u pick that verse by lifting that line u would think it’s about ur personal self.... but taking the meaning from the context Paul explained it from gives the true implication of fornication...:
The context from 2cor 6 verse 15 was about the body of Christ which as a christain u are part of. Making the body of Christ ur body as well....committing urself to fornication is sin against the entire body of Christ which we belong..

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Come on dude...cut the guy some slack...Dude has a specific context in mind when he said “boyfriend and girlfriend” .....im sure if u read the text u would understand he was just referring to relationship btw people based on sexual use and dump intentions that leads to nothing meaningful

I read the rant alright. The very reason I had to ask the budding religious fundamentalist to consult a good dictionary for the the proper definition of "boyfriend/girlfriend" cos he's lumping it all into one tight box. Getting it all wrong at the same time.

Sometimes, we must do the needful in our own small ways by calling these guys to order before we have a Nigerian Joseph Kone on our hands. We ain't done with the islamist BH yet you see?

This, you will agree with me, has a tinge of extremism. Albeit of a a latent nature.

2 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by tunjijones(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2019
judedwriter:

Court not date.

Do you know how many girls i date bfor i finally got married?

So u mean i shd have court all this girls?

Btw what does courting a girl mean?
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Don’t mind this confused fools using English to scatter their brains abeg las I checked na Lower animals de court their sexual partners right here we date not just to mate but for the relationship to grow into old aged love
tunjijones:

Do you know how many girls i date bfor i finally got married?

So u mean i shd have court all this girls?

Btw what does courting a girl mean?

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by nairalee(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2019
LordGuru1:
Big Lie! Friendship may come before Courtship, NOT dating. Dating is pure satanic, sex is the primary thing on the minds of those dating.

OP thanks so much. Jesus said they shall hate sound doctrine and resist truth, that's why they stoned Stephen in the Bible. He also said "he that hath an ear let him hear" because he knows that many do not have real ear to repentance. You are indeed a great blessing to humanity. May God increase your anointing in Jesus name.
Truth is always very bitter, we all know that it is hard to have boyfriend/girlfriend without having sex. You want a life partner? Pray God to guide you, locate the one you love and start Courtship that leads to Marriage. Dating does not have Marriage in view, when marriage is the focus it is called holy Courtship.

So the day you meet the girl you hope to marry, you'll just kneel down and propose that very first day. Wonderful. That's why many fall into the wrong hands

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Temitogab: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2019
The right knowledge of God settles peace. I don't know where people get their teachings from? Let your conscience be full convince whatever that is not from faith is sin. Don't be control by peoples experience let God direct you.
If your heart direct you into relationship follow your heart. Someone give birth to you that is why you can come preach this right.
God will help us to stop spreading lies all in the name of advice and say the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2019
mansakhalifa:

I read the rant alright. The very reason I had to ask the budding religious fundamentalist to consult a good dictionary for the the proper definition of "boyfriend/girlfriend" cos he's lumping it all into one tight box. Getting it all wrong at the same time.

Sometimes, we must do the needful in our own small ways by calling these guys to order before we have a Nigerian Joseph Kone on our hands. We ain't done with the islamist BH yet you see?

This, you will agree with me, has a tinge of extremism. Albeit of a a latent nature.

I agree he was a bit extreme, this is because when people wanna make their points sink they exaggerate and over emphasize points.... it’s not a religious thing, it’s also done by all and sundry.... u hear people use %age figures they never saw in any research article but they just decide to quote from their head just to create shocking stats ... e.g 95% of girls are non virgins or prostitutess....

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Kenneygirl(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2019
EternalBeing:
That many people are doing it, doesn't make it right. Most of us that involve in this self-destructive act are not really guilty because we did not yet know the subconscious reason that chains and prompts us to be unable to live without having a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Without any iota of self-deception, we all know the worldwide commonly agreed meaning of boyfriend/girlfriend. For some few hardened-hearts that may still try to justify themselves by twisting the common meaning that even a primary school pupil now already know, we wish them what the deserve in their self-deception. The major purpose of having a boyfriend, girlfriend, sugar mummy, sugardaddy, big god, etc. is for sexual gratification, most time in exchange for pecuniary, material, or promotional reward.

Below is why having a boyfriend, girl or the likes, is a sickness: Ever since Satan hijacked the authority over this our World from Adam our father through deception, he has ensured that he used those that have bowed to him to reconfigure the World in such a way that a child is programmed through all the media to be selfish and self-destructive. Scientists have not told us everything that we need to know as humans, most probably because they don't know everything too. And Medicine don't have the solution to all human problems!

Thank you Holy Spirit. If you are too shallow minded to think deeply and see beyond the facade, you may not be able to grasp this revelation. 1 John 5:19 "... the whole World is in the hands of the Wicked(satan)." Right from our birth, most the Catoons, Movies, TV programs, Musics, Radio programs, Internet Software and Games infest the young minds with low self-esteem and subconsciously programs us to think the only way to cure it is by emotionally preying on others, especially the opposite sex. Boys and girls are subconsciously set up to destroy each other's potentials and prevent each other from fulfilling the glorious individual Purpose for which we were put on Earth.

Many guys and girls that have boyfiend/girlfiend don't even realize that it is because they have low self-esteem; a chronic sickness, subconsciously suffered by many puffed-up and proud persons. Yes, you read that right. Satan knows this and he's using it to exploit Humanity. It's a prevalent sickness, not all disease are medically documented. Medicine don't have the solution to all human problems! It's deep subconscious chronic low self-esteem that makes people to have girlfriend and boyfriend; sexmates that they know they won't marry in the first place.

As against having boyfriend or girlfriend, whenever the heart is able to break out of this egoistic bondage of emotionally preying on the opposite sex, we as humans immediately have our minds reset to settle down with a life partner. That is when you hear persons start talking of fiancée or fiance. They stop shopping for souls to emotionally suck up like orange and dump like bad habit. Depending on how soon we decide to accept the Truth, the age at which we accept the help of Holy Spirit our CREATOR to de-program our minds from this satanic mindset varies. In fact, right from the day you break this bondage of lust, you stop searching for a boyfriend or girlfriend and you don't enter into a relationship unless you genuinely consider the person to be your future husband or wife; this is called courtship, never the same as dating. The bitter truth is that dating is satanic, while courtship is godly.

Have you heard the saying that "the heart wants what it wants"? It is interesting that somewhere in the innermost part of our hearts, we humans always know the Truth but sometimes submit to self-deception and allow Satan to lure us into becoming his tool for the destruction of fellow humans. We deceive ourselves by saying we engage in having boyfriend/girlfriend because we are looking for future partner, when our real hidden motive is just to sample and move to the next one. The Truth us that, whether at 16 or 40 years, whenever we've made up our minds to settle down, we don't view people as sex objects anymore, we don't even date anymore. Rather we start courting when we meet someone we wish to marry.

It doesn't take living too long on Earth to know and face the Truth of the need to decide not to emotionally prey on other souls to satisfy our egoistic selfish self-esteem. I'm always amazed and elated when I read news of Virgin teenagers that tie the knots in holy matrimony, here on NL. My mind goes straight to many Souls that would have been individually destroyed by the 2, if they chose not to marry and satisfy their sexual urge in Marriage as commitment to the only One they love forever. They have saved themselves from becoming tools in the hand of Satan to destroy other persons' future marriages ( if .you are having sex with anyone that is not your wife or husband, you are already destroying that person's future Marrige.)

Many shallow minds blame and castigate young Virgins that choose to marry early, but the truth is that the young Souls that refused to destroy other Souls in the name of girlfrinding/boyfrinding, tasting and sampling for years before finally settling down, are wiser than most of us. Their Souls are at peace with their CREATOR and with fellow humans. Let's stop giving Satan and his agents undue access into our lives and Glorious Destinies by allowing this sickness to enslave us. Who knows how many ladies shall never be able to give birth in Life because they selfishly lost their womb, who knows how many guys or girls are suffering from medically incurable diseases they got through premarital sex. Only God knows how many unborn glorious Children was slaughtered on this alter of lust in the name of abortion, only God knows how many guys/girls have been cursed by a witch or wizard that they used and dumped, only God knows how many Glory was hijacked or lost through premarital sex.

Don't be an eternal slave to Satan through your private part, it's not worth it! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created it to be used for bonding in pleasure with your wife/husband, so that you can have godly Children. Children that grow within Marriage turns out more as blessing to the World, than those born out of wedlock as a result of inconsiderate selfish self-gratification. Bastards often turns out to be terrors to their Society and the World at large. Most ritual killing dens were set up by lost souls born as a result of loveless egoistic sex outside Marriage, I pray you and your loved ones don't lose your precious life to one of them. So, you can see that the Laws of God are for our own good and betterment of Humanity. Save the rest of your conscience, don't trade your eternal Soul just because of myopic self-gratification in this temporary World. "Seek y first the Kingdom of God and HIS Rigteousness, and all other things (including your life partner) shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33. Give your life to JESUS today, and secure your right to live forever. That is what Satan and his demons have been trapping you not to receive.

You can be permanetly Holy and free from this chronic disease, all you need do is to relentlessly pray that Holy Spirt should take permanent Control of your thoughts and the Source of your thoughts. Isaiah 60:1 "Arise and shine; for thy Light has come, and the Glory of the LORD is risen upon thee." Amen!
He shouldn't have given us love emotions till we meet "the one" then

2 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by nairalee(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2019
LordGuru1:

And what do u mean by

"sex is the primary thing on the minds of those dating"

Please stop generalizing. Say that's the primary thing in your mind. That many people have sex while dating doesn't mean EVERYBODY does it. It's high time we stopped peddling lies in the name of generalization.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by odikomo1(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2019
Sin detective! pls open that same bible of yours and read to us... Isaiah 29:13-14, 1 Corinthians 8:2, Eccles 8:16-17, add Galatians 6:3 and support am with Galatians 3: 1- 28 meditate on verse 11 well well if you never tire.

Brethren I for stand up read but I don lost my Bible. grin
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by LastDays777: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2019
LANDLORD72:

Your definition of boyfriend and girlfriend is 1000 % wrong?
Boyfriend or girlfriend those not mean one indulging in sexual activity .boyfriend or girlfriend means nothing but friends. You the writer I know you have a lot of girlfriends

That was what I thought until I came across the definition one day

5 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Homers123(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2019
EternalBeing:
That many people are doing it, doesn't make it right. Most of us that involve in this self-destructive act are not really guilty because we did not yet know the subconscious reason that chains and prompts us to be unable to live without having a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Without any iota of self-deception, we all know the worldwide commonly agreed meaning of boyfriend/girlfriend. For some few hardened-hearts that may still try to justify themselves by twisting the common meaning that even a primary school pupil now already know, we wish them what the deserve in their self-deception. The major purpose of having a boyfriend, girlfriend, sugar mummy, sugardaddy, big god, etc. is for sexual gratification, most time in exchange for pecuniary, material, or promotional reward.

Below is why having a boyfriend, girl or the likes, is a sickness: Ever since Satan hijacked the authority over this our World from Adam our father through deception, he has ensured that he used those that have bowed to him to reconfigure the World in such a way that a child is programmed through all the media to be selfish and self-destructive. Scientists have not told us everything that we need to know as humans, most probably because they don't know everything too. And Medicine don't have the solution to all human problems!

Thank you Holy Spirit. If you are too shallow minded to think deeply and see beyond the facade, you may not be able to grasp this revelation. 1 John 5:19 "... the whole World is in the hands of the Wicked(satan)." Right from our birth, most the Catoons, Movies, TV programs, Musics, Radio programs, Internet Software and Games infest the young minds with low self-esteem and subconsciously programs us to think the only way to cure it is by emotionally preying on others, especially the opposite sex. Boys and girls are subconsciously set up to destroy each other's potentials and prevent each other from fulfilling the glorious individual Purpose for which we were put on Earth.

Many guys and girls that have boyfiend/girlfiend don't even realize that it is because they have low self-esteem; a chronic sickness, subconsciously suffered by many puffed-up and proud persons. Yes, you read that right. Satan knows this and he's using it to exploit Humanity. It's a prevalent sickness, not all disease are medically documented. Medicine don't have the solution to all human problems! It's deep subconscious chronic low self-esteem that makes people to have girlfriend and boyfriend; sexmates that they know they won't marry in the first place.

As against having boyfriend or girlfriend, whenever the heart is able to break out of this egoistic bondage of emotionally preying on the opposite sex, we as humans immediately have our minds reset to settle down with a life partner. That is when you hear persons start talking of fiancée or fiance. They stop shopping for souls to emotionally suck up like orange and dump like bad habit. Depending on how soon we decide to accept the Truth, the age at which we accept the help of Holy Spirit our CREATOR to de-program our minds from this satanic mindset varies. In fact, right from the day you break this bondage of lust, you stop searching for a boyfriend or girlfriend and you don't enter into a relationship unless you genuinely consider the person to be your future husband or wife; this is called courtship, never the same as dating. The bitter truth is that dating is satanic, while courtship is godly.

Have you heard the saying that "the heart wants what it wants"? It is interesting that somewhere in the innermost part of our hearts, we humans always know the Truth but sometimes submit to self-deception and allow Satan to lure us into becoming his tool for the destruction of fellow humans. We deceive ourselves by saying we engage in having boyfriend/girlfriend because we are looking for future partner, when our real hidden motive is just to sample and move to the next one. The Truth us that, whether at 16 or 40 years, whenever we've made up our minds to settle down, we don't view people as sex objects anymore, we don't even date anymore. Rather we start courting when we meet someone we wish to marry.

It doesn't take living too long on Earth to know and face the Truth of the need to decide not to emotionally prey on other souls to satisfy our egoistic selfish self-esteem. I'm always amazed and elated when I read news of Virgin teenagers that tie the knots in holy matrimony, here on NL. My mind goes straight to many Souls that would have been individually destroyed by the 2, if they chose not to marry and satisfy their sexual urge in Marriage as commitment to the only One they love forever. They have saved themselves from becoming tools in the hand of Satan to destroy other persons' future marriages ( if .you are having sex with anyone that is not your wife or husband, you are already destroying that person's future Marrige.)

Many shallow minds blame and castigate young Virgins that choose to marry early, but the truth is that the young Souls that refused to destroy other Souls in the name of girlfrinding/boyfrinding, tasting and sampling for years before finally settling down, are wiser than most of us. Their Souls are at peace with their CREATOR and with fellow humans. Let's stop giving Satan and his agents undue access into our lives and Glorious Destinies by allowing this sickness to enslave us. Who knows how many ladies shall never be able to give birth in Life because they selfishly lost their womb, who knows how many guys or girls are suffering from medically incurable diseases they got through premarital sex. Only God knows how many unborn glorious Children was slaughtered on this alter of lust in the name of abortion, only God knows how many guys/girls have been cursed by a witch or wizard that they used and dumped, only God knows how many Glory was hijacked or lost through premarital sex.

Don't be an eternal slave to Satan through your private part, it's not worth it! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created it to be used for bonding in pleasure with your wife/husband, so that you can have godly Children. Children that grow within Marriage turns out more as blessing to the World, than those born out of wedlock as a result of inconsiderate selfish self-gratification. Bastards often turns out to be terrors to their Society and the World at large. Most ritual killing dens were set up by lost souls born as a result of loveless egoistic sex outside Marriage, I pray you and your loved ones don't lose your precious life to one of them. So, you can see that the Laws of God are for our own good and betterment of Humanity. Save the rest of your conscience, don't trade your eternal Soul just because of myopic self-gratification in this temporary World. "Seek y first the Kingdom of God and HIS Rigteousness, and all other things (including your life partner) shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33. Give your life to JESUS today, and secure your right to live forever. That is what Satan and his demons have been trapping you not to receive.

You can be permanetly Holy and free from this chronic disease, all you need do is to relentlessly pray that Holy Spirt should take permanent Control of your thoughts and the Source of your thoughts. Isaiah 60:1 "Arise and shine; for thy Light has come, and the Glory of the LORD is risen upon thee." Amen!

What a long waste. Try get outta you Sicko mode.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Computer6303(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2019
I would have read this if your reasons were logical and didn't involve God and Satan.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by LastDays777: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2019
I once watched an interview where a popular celebrity was asked: "who is a girlfriend"?

He said a girlfriend is a female friend you have sex with. Simple.

That was he's simple definition. And the audience agreed.

Even Google dictionary agrees.

Funny how many people are attacking the OP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Gordonz07(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2019
What exactly do some people really smoke
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Olugbenga1234: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Damm so many people are going to hell

2 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by OLUWABIG(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Op I think the name of the topic is sex outside marriage is a since

Not all boyfriends and girlfriends engage in sexual immoralities

Have been dating since my Jss 2 days and have never had sex
How about that ?
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Elioandrew: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2019
God bless u immediately. I don't want to call this fellow who wrote this rubbish names. All I'd say is, having a girlfriend or boyfriend is no sin so long as u befriend each other for the right reasons. Moreover, a boyfriend or girlfriend simply is a boy or girl who is ur friend.
It pains me when I see such posts about relationships and all that. Or is this fellow trying to tell me my parents never dated? Oga writer, what u should have said is, having a boyfriend or girlfriend for the wrong reason is a sin. So, stop feeding us with lies. Go and feed that to ur blinded congregation and stop saying what u don't know. If I don't date, shebi wife will come from nowhere for me? Park well o!�

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by King44(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2019
EternalBeing:

op because you are so lonely, depressed and no girl or boy is looking your way that doesn't mean you should start yarning akpata nonsense for mouth saint abi
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Elioandrew: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2019
nairalee:
What comes before marriage?
Courtship.
What comes before courtship?
Dating.
Who do we date?
Our friends.
What gender are our friends?
Boys/Girls.
What does that give u?
Boyfriends/Girlfriends

The earlier some of you stop making life look like one huge death trap the better
God bless u immediately. I don't want to call this fellow who wrote this rubbish names. All I'd say is, having a girlfriend or boyfriend is no sin so long as u befriend each other for the right reasons. Moreover, a boyfriend or girlfriend simply is a boy or girl who is ur friend.
It pains me when I see such posts about relationships and all that. Or is this fellow trying to tell me my parents never dated before marriage?
Oga writer, what u should have said is, having a boyfriend or girlfriend for the wrong reason is a sin. So, stop feeding us with lies. Go and feed that to ur blinded congregation and stop saying what u don't know. If I don't date, shebi wife will come from nowhere for me? Park well o!�

2 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by GoodBadandUgly(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2019
This is EXTREMELY stupid. This is how people will now get into a marriage without ever having experience of dealing with the opposite gender. There are all sorts of reasons why we date, educate yourself on them first before spewing out nonsense. We are social creatures, it's what we do.

1. Dating can be fun!
2. Dating is a big part in the socialization process.
3. Dating helps with personality development.
4. Dating allows people to try out gender roles.
5. Dating involves learning about intimacy and serves as an opportunity to establish a unique, meaningful relationship with a person of the opposite sex.
6. Dating can provide companionship through interaction and shared activities with the opposite sex.
7. Dating helps you find the right mate.
8. Dating can help prepare for marriage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Inteltower: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2019
this is most useless post u have seen and read here.

what is sin ? something abnormal and contrary to God's will..how is dating or having a girlfriend/boyfriend in which is a process to knowing each other better before marriage a sin.

some Christians lack understanding. I bet this same op that wrote this will preach women wearing trouser is a sin.

Only God knows ones heart of those who are in the courtship phase before marriage.
it is ignorant brethren that won't know why there is high rate of divorce. yea people should just enter marriage without getting to know each other.

I am Christian. I hate the site of ignorance being preached which brings shame to the Church of Christ.

if you don't know what to preach
.hold your peace
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Olugbenga1234: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2019
LastDays777:
I once watched an interview where a popular celebrity was asked: "who is a girlfriend"?

He said a girlfriend is a female friend you have sex with. Simple.

That was he's simple definition. And the audience agreed.

Even Google dictionary agrees.

Funny how many people are attacking the OP

"Romantic or sexual"

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by DonJayrome(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2019
But to the best of my knowledge, the father and mother of Jesus were not married but dating. They were boyfriend and girlfriend when Mary took in for Jesus which made Joseph upset at first because he knew his girlfriend was a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by SolarKing1: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Emkingz:
Unfortunately this thread will be avoided by many. But the truth is; by strength shall no man prevail. I was a victim not because I chose to but because to many it was normal but I knew it wasn't until I told myself that I needed to get married and ended all boyfriend and girlfriend things. At 27 I got married with my salary at 20k a month. But I knew for sure that marriage is an institution instituted by God. After my marriage I started a business that pays me 200k and more a month. I now have 3 kids. God is ever faithful if you let him.
Wow! You married on just 20k salary?! You've just destroyed the most used excuse of those that are hell-bent on not pleasing God. Devil deceive many to think that pleasing God is difficult, it is not difficult at all for those that are sincere. God bless you for sharing this testimony. Many here claim that lack of money is what has prevented them from courting and marrying. So, they continue to dating to satisfy their selfish sexual urge. Instead of getting married and doing it safely without opening room for Satan's acussation, destruction or substitution their original God-given Glory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by mmsen: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Anybody who thinks this way should not be allowed to leave their home alone.

This is insanity.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by SolarKing1: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2019
DonJayrome:
But to the best of my knowledge, the father and mother of Jesus were not married but dating. They were boyfriend and girlfriend when Mary took in for Jesus which made Joseph upset at first because he knew his girlfriend was a virgin.
COURTING!!! Not dating!!! Why are you people so hardened-hearted like this?! angry

3 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by DonJayrome(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2019
SolarKing1:
COURTING!!! Not dating!!! Why are you people so hard-hearted like this?!

What is the difference between courting and dating Mr man?
Do you mean I can say:
I am dating Nkechi but I am courting Bimbo

2 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Larryfest(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
They won't tell you but the overly religious people find out that the partner they married or that the church chose for them isn't the right person for them but by the time it dawn on them they can't do anything about it so as not to be seen as a sinner in their congregation so they keep enduring whatever comes in the marriage.. Everything shouldn't always be viewed in a religious way.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
SolarKing1:
COURTING!!! Not dating!!! Why are you people so hardened-hearted like this?! angry

There are no difference between the two ogbeni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response / Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.