Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts (70152 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / How Tonto Dikeh Celebrated Her BIRTHDAY At The Motherless Baby Home In Ghana / Charity Nnaji Visits Motherless Baby Home In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by kittykollinxx(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi banger
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by lexxwiz(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmn
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Hotzone(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Me waiting.....

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Halexgos3(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Good heart

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by einsteine(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Renforce:

Till today nobody has given a coherent answer grin
I feel like 4 or 5 Lagos big boys musta sponsored the trip. If you know you know..

However cardi real shar.. Assin she is just too street

Which kind of mentality is this?

Live Nation, a music events company paid her to come headline their annual music event. Last year was Burna Boy, this year they decided to bring an international artiste and the current Grammy winner for Best Rap Album and you are talking about Lagos Big Boys?

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Tedpgrass: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Really cool...
Now here's a useful tool
Not like dem others on insta fooling
You're so hip, I'm drooling
Cos the body is fit..
the Wig is lit!!!
But 4th finger not it...

© 2019 Tedpgrass

***Freestyling jejely.. Please leave me***

Modified..

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Tedpgrass: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2019
Hotzone:
Me waiting.....

The words (and not the image) in your picture are so apt!!!

Makes incredible sense

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Rubbiish(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Last picture are those fingers or daggers
Lol
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Mrexcell(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
correctkidabc:
American Rapper Cardi B who is currently in Africa ,Nigeria precisely took out some time to visit the motherless baby home with huge gifts and Goodies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5yqfWRgNIS/?igshid=la23vncfqz7l

This bitch looks like bbnja mercy somehow.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by lexxwiz(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
so celebrating an exe prostitute is now something to be proud of

Brainwashed religious gay*ot. That girl has done more good to people than youll ever do for yourself.. typical judgy Nigerian.

She is living her truth.. God bless her.

Please lets be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Hypnotise: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2019
This is really commendable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Maleboy: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:
What is her mission here don't tell me she came for the experience
Pun intended grin
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Wow! Good deeds!
Meanwhile Kim k, came to Nigeria and spent 6hrs only. 5hrs 30mins in d hotel room. 13 mins on stage! Boom!! Alert came and she was gone! angry
God punish Dare art Alade! angry

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Enough DSS AND mopol for there
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH! So a foreign Artist coming to your Country has become a problem to the both of you. Are you both listening to yourselves at all? What is she doing here? Is she the 1st American Pop Artist to visit Nigeria? Don't Nigerian Artistes visit the US and other countries too? Why not appreciate her good gesture and move on..
Oga what is wrong with their questions? Is anything wrong with being curious again? It's not as if they insinuated anything bad, they are just curious.
People like you make people who ask logical questions seem stupid! If you don't have an answer, you can as well move on.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Yxxx: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2019
She acts real.
I just like her.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH! So a foreign Artist coming to your Country has become a problem to the both of you. Are you both listening to yourselves at all? What is she doing here? Is she the 1st American Pop Artist to visit Nigeria? Don't Nigerian Artistes visit the US and other countries too? Why not appreciate her good gesture and move on..
I don't see anything particularly wrong with their questions
Given the way the country currently is, it would take quite a lot for a foreign personality to come around. I mean, you wouldn't think she came all the way from the states to donate gifts to the orphanage, etc. If a reasonable answer isn't given, then it's not a problem. It's just a harmless curiosity.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by SouthSouth1914: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
Just so proud to profess my love for her as a fan

Just that I don't like the insult she gave us when she landed

She is wise! She insulted the country first and then came her soft sides for her humanitarian works.

There is an adage that says- When you beat a child with one hand, you use the other hand to draw him closer! grin
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Awww, how sweet of her.

spinna:
Good on her..i think this trip is going to make Cardi B a more mature person..i like how she took the time to explore the lower sides not just sit in hotel then go to her show.
Her funny, goofy personality aside, she's actually very mature.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2019
I wish all the Nigerian ladies will spend like CARDI B, because Nigerian ladies are not good at anything apart from begging for money up and down, God Bless Cardi B

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2019
see her skin compared to suffering nigerians
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Aturitoroman: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Nice smiley
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Liftme(f): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Topmaike007:

How did she insult us? By stating the obvious? Just like Nigerians in e.g Europe ,North America complain during winter.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Clinghton: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2019
that fourth pix would turn to a meme very soon
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by jayboy007(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Nice gesture from Cardi B, my only problem is that the stuffs she donated to the orphanage might end up in the market or possibly homes of those in charge of th orphanage angry

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I don't see anything particularly wrong with their questions
Given the way the country currently is, it would take quite a lot for a foreign personality to come around. I mean, you wouldn't think she came all the way from the states to donate gifts to the orphanage, etc. If a reasonable answer isn't given, then it's not a problem. It's just a harmless curiosity.
GeniusWannabe:

Oga what is wrong with their questions? Is anything wrong with being curious again? It's not as if they insinuated anything bad, they are just curious.
People like you make people who ask logical questions seem stupid! If you don't have an answer, you can as well move on.

What exactly are you curious about? Didn't you or your likes read the several news that were being posted here on Nairaland and other blogs even before her arrival up till the day she arrived about her having shows in Africa starting with Nigeria? What else would an Artiste be doing in other countries if not mostly for shows? Na wah for una ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Hypnotise:
This is really commendable

Good girl, olosho is what we all carry inside.

When they ask people their hobby, you will hear : reading, music, travelling ,movies etc but if the truth be told we all have a common hobby, Sex.

Many will bleep if they are offered sex and their so claimed hobby.
Live and let live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Emzy10(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2019
correctkidabc:
American Rapper Cardi B who is currently in Africa ,Nigeria precisely took out some time to visit the motherless baby home with huge gifts and Goodies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5yqfWRgNIS/?igshid=la23vncfqz7l
This one no concern me, What I'm concerned with is that AJ has made Ruiz a honorary Marlian(Zero Belt) because the way AJ was focusing on Ruiz left eye ehnn I doubt if Ruiz go see Vision 2020

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by suremossty(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
Topmaike007:

insult ke?...she nvr insulted u
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by olajide8(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
This babe na naija babe O! She as she look like IMO gal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Earns N26 Million On Youtube Monthly / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.