Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts (70153 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / How Tonto Dikeh Celebrated Her BIRTHDAY At The Motherless Baby Home In Ghana / Charity Nnaji Visits Motherless Baby Home In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Kenneth10110(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
so celebrating an exe prostitute is now something to be proud of

Hypocrite dont expect us to be proud of you too.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

What exactly are you curious about? Didn't you or your likes read the several news that were being posted here on Nairaland and other blogs even before her arrival up till the day she arrived about her having shows in Africa starting with Nigeria? What else would an Artiste be doing in other countries if not mostly for shows? Na wah for una ooo.
And then it would be a crime if you had answered nicely? Na wa for you too ooo.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by dederocs(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2019
I respect this, nice one Cardi.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by PreyingMantis(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2019
post=84727536:

For this singular act alone, all of us @ send our love to Kadijat, AKA Cardi B.

Invitation going out to Cardi to come have some delicious and special Nigeria Barbecue from all of us @ after reading about this humanitarian side of her.

She's gonna have a good and positive story to tell other Americans about Barbecue made in Nigeria.
Let's go gurl!

#ProudlyNaija

You that you are not an ex prostitute.
What have you done in your 'religious' life to help the motherless and fatherless babies?!
Hypocrites everywhere!
Spits!
You're inviting Cardi B to come and eat your rotten meat

I spit!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Witnes: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Last picture are those fingers or daggers
Na 4 e na type wey no dey carry eye C woman, go take am fight u
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Rashman578(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
Yes, especially if she's done a humanitarian actions that you who is not an ex prostitute hasn't done!

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Bukasint(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:

What you just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that can be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this nairaland forum is now dumber because having read to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Temptee101(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2019
post=84727536:

[s]For this singular act alone, all of us @ send our love to Kadijat, AKA Cardi B.

Invitation going out to Cardi to come have some delicious and special Nigeria Barbecue from all of us @ after reading about this humanitarian side of her.

She's gonna have a good and positive story to tell other Americans about Barbecue made in Nigeria.
Let's go gurl!

#ProudlyNaija

[/s]

[s]You that you are not an ex prostitute.
What have you done in your 'religious' life to help the motherless and fatherless babies?![/s]
Hypocrites everywhere!
Spits!
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by shevchenko(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Orphanage home without kids

Nigeria and uselessnes is like 1 and 2
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Kryzboy(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:
What is her mission here don't tell me she came for the experience
she came for a show here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Masterpiece77: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi B to the world..
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes and watch from top brands at best offer..
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Gazzy88(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Don't judge a book by its cover. Cardi B is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Iamkaro: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:

Ex Stripper not prostitute
Don't get it confused

Celebrating her is something to be proud of

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nwaonyishi69: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2019
This is a big Okpeke, not in the class of King Tonto at all.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nwaonyishi69: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Iamkaro:

Ex Stripper not prostitute
Don't get it confused

Celebrating her is something to be proud of
It is in prostitution that many of them find joy and relevance. So, it a noble and famous profession for many.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by ProfessorBerlin(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi B, just once.

Let me just fvckk u just once and die

Delilah jnr.

Na beg I dey beg. her Toto go too tight

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Myhusband(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2019
the babe too like holding Pole

nice gesture anyway

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by naturefellow(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
me just wondering how she presses phone

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by naturefellow(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
na you holy pass?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by kelvxyn: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2019
That her oda finger wey she no fix nail put. Hmmm
If u know. U know.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by LabDNA: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2019
I don't even know who she is.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by kelvxyn: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2019
That her oda finger wey she no fix nail put. Hmmm
If u know. U know.
kingjooo:
Thanks and God bless you abundantly.Ftc things
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Lovelife433(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Non of her Good Deed Can earn her Heaven, until she Give her Life To JESUS CHRIST Then all dis things will count.

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by JamesBond008(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Badb0y4lyf post=84724594
:

Both

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

And then it would be a crime if you had answered nicely? Na wa for you too ooo.

And how more nice could i have answered ooo Mr Man? Did i insult you in my response? And also, how about you check one of your curiosity posts which i quoted too and tell me if you actually asked nicely too. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by NiklauseFred(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2019
The fourth pic be like 'what are you saying? grin grin
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by judgementyard(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2019
cry
franklingud:
These American artists can be so cute and kind.

Not our stingy artists here claiming audio money all the time.
I disagree with you, lots of Nigerian artist are kind hearted and are doing lots of humanitarian works.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Lamanii22(f): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2019
She should even come to jakande estate, isolo... No celebrity has ever visited my area.... Sometimes I wonder if my area is a part of Lagos or Nigeria....
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Caseless: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2019
post=84727536:

For this singular act alone, all of us @ send our love to Kadijat, AKA Cardi B.

Let's go gurl!

#ProudlyNaija

You that you are not an ex prostitute,
What have you done in your 'religious' life to help the motherless and fatherless babies?!
Hypocrites everywhere!
Spits!
lol @khadija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Caseless:
lol @khadija
Lol wink.
Just having fun jor!
How dey go dey go?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Earns N26 Million On Youtube Monthly / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.