Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts (70390 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / How Tonto Dikeh Celebrated Her BIRTHDAY At The Motherless Baby Home In Ghana / Charity Nnaji Visits Motherless Baby Home In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nmezor(f): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
How nice of her
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by medolab90(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
It is in prostitution that many of them find joy and relevance. So, it a noble and famous profession for many.

And what is your problem if she's a prostitute. It's her life and let her live it moreover she's hurting no one.

Hypocrite everywhere.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Revolva(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Good one at least she try for dis

kumulus:
Who's this young man.....anyone able to ID him?

That is her hype man

I was at d event yesterday na that d guy dat hype her on stage omo d guy get lamba for mouth die
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Adrian98(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is very stupid. Anytime a big celebrity comes they'll rush them to orphanage home. Is that all we have in Nigeria? Stupid idea
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Originalsly: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Not a Cardi B fan..... but this her visit to the orphanage would be a life changer for her. Can even see in the pix....she is moved. Not surprised she visited.... after all... she was brought up under privileged... in the Bronx. I just hope it was a surprise visit..... for her to see the real day to day situations.
I am now her fan
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nwaonyishi69: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
medolab90:

And what is your problem if she's a prostitute. It's her life and let her live it moreover she's hurting no one.

Hypocrite everywhere.
Okay now
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by kumulus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Revolva:
Good one at least she try for dis

That is her hype man

I was at d event yesterday na that d guy dat hype her on stage omo d guy get lamba for mouth die

Oh cool.....fresh dude, thought differently initially lol

Thanks man
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Topmaike007(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Liftme:
How did she insult us? By stating the obvious? Just like Nigerians in e.g Europe ,North America complain during winter.
lolz
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by 1Sharon(f): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:
What is her mission here don't tell me she came for the experience

She has every right to be in Africa, that's where her ancestors were sold from
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by kezy58: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
so celebrating an exe prostitute is now something to be proud of
Thanks for using the word "ex"...what ve you given back to the society
appreciate what's right bro
and
Shut up if u don't have anything to say other washing people's past to their faces...
(in tuface voice) I hope yu holy pass Elijah sha

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Esdb3: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
so celebrating an exe prostitute is now something to be proud of

Sorry non-prostitute. What exactly have you done to help people?
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Kursk2019(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Our very own bastards called celebrities no go do this kind good deed,, na to dey flaunt cars and useless oloshos upandan

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Norhim(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
With what she just did...am sure if she decided to be a nigeria president today....one time they will vote her in....that's nigeria 4 u
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by obontami: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lemme hit it from back RAW!!!
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Vikky014(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH! So a foreign Artist coming to your Country has become a problem to the both of you. Are you both listening to yourselves at all? What is she doing here? Is she the 1st American Pop Artist to visit Nigeria? Don't Nigerian Artistes visit the US and other countries too? Why not appreciate her good gesture and move on..
i wanted to say something but since u have said my mind no need

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Tigerrrr(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
Just so proud to profess my love for her as a fan

Just that I don't like the insult she gave us when she landed
she didn't insult anyone, you de follow bloggers?
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by mozona(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2019
choiii....life..

so this guys did not pay N1 to come close to cardi b, why some will still spend 100k and will not be that close

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by JeffreyLiaison(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Kudos to her. She's not wayward like some other musicians. Those people would be so happy. The gifts are too much. Cardi B is very mature and responsible.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Moscodee1990(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
She try

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Gryffindor: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2019
spinna:
Good on her..i think this trip is going to make Cardi B a more mature person..i like how she took the time to explore the lower sides not just sit in hotel then go to her show.

true that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him / Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.