Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts (70180 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / How Tonto Dikeh Celebrated Her BIRTHDAY At The Motherless Baby Home In Ghana / Charity Nnaji Visits Motherless Baby Home In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Emitexdbaron: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Lady "Cardi B", my prayers and my heart desire for you is that YOU SHOULD MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST. So that your good works can be rewarded both on Earth, and in Heaven in Jesus Mighty name amen. I love you.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

And how more nice could i have answered ooo Mr Man? Did i insult you in my response? And also, how about you check one of your curiosity posts which i quoted too and tell me if you actually asked nicely too. SMH!
Yeah, sorry about that.
If you check properly, you'll observe I completely modified that post. I didn't find it polite, so I had to do that.
But wetin dey do your head wey you just dey shake anyhow?

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Emitexdbaron: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Much Love from my heart to you "Cardi B" for this wonderful visit to our nation. May God Almighty favour you as you favour the needy. I pray your labour of Love to this once will never be in vain. Again I love you.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Fadomero(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH! So a foreign Artist coming to your Country has become a problem to the both of you. Are you both listening to yourselves at all? What is she doing here? Is she the 1st American Pop Artist to visit Nigeria? Don't Nigerian Artistes visit the US and other countries too? Why not appreciate her good gesture and move on..
shut up Mr too know
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Yeah, sorry about that.
If you check properly, you'll observe I completely modified that post. I didn't find it polite, so I had to do that.
But wetin dey do your head wey you just dey shake anyhow?

SMH! I taya for you.. Abeg i dey church i no fit shout grin cheesy
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up Mr too know

Okay i will shut up. And thanks for calling me Mr too know. At least I'm not Mr Know nothing coconut head dunce like you!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Fadomero(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Renforce:

Till today nobody has given a coherent answer grin
I feel like 4 or 5 Lagos big boys musta sponsored the trip. If you know you know..

However cardi real shar.. Assin she is just too street
you are wise bro
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Fadomero(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Okay i will shut up. And thanks for calling me Mr too know. At least I'm not Mr Know nothing coconut head dunce like you!
learn how to address people property some people desire a good answer not jokingly insult them
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Fadomero(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:
learn how to address people property some people desire a good answer not jokingly insult them
is properly before u kill urself for little error
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Omo the claws tire me oooo,na correct weapon be that undecided

Wakanda weapons
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by franklingud(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2019
judgementyard:
cry
I disagree with you, lots of Nigerian artist are kind hearted and are doing lots of humanitarian works.
Except Davido and KCEE which other artists do you know that are kind hearted.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by meum: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Clean babe grin

Those her nails no be here o!
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:

I never insulted you MR. It was you who saw it that way. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Caseless: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2019
post=84729866:

Lol wink.
Just having fun jor!
How dey go dey go?
mehn, I dey. How grilling business de go for that way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Caseless:
mehn, I dey. How grilling business de go for that way?
Alhamdulillah.
Business dey go good and fine every day o.
Good to hear from you man.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by kumulus(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Who's this young man.....anyone able to ID him?

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Vikynas: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2019
But we have artists who wear #1billion naira wrist watches in Nigeria but never know where orphanage homes are in their state not to talk about other States shame to our celebraties

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Vikynas: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2019
In Nigeria celebraties only celebrate fellow celebraties with expensive gifts but forgot they're also hand made

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Onyi22(f): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2019
When will she go back?
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by bolayei: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2019
DanielllO:
Her stage performance was fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZhvK6l2c84

Tiwa savage hope you are learning how to continously sing your own song without stopping and shouting
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by bolayei: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2019
correctkidabc:
American Rapper Cardi B who is currently in Africa ,Nigeria precisely took out some time to visit the motherless baby home with huge gifts and Goodies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5yqfWRgNIS/?igshid=la23vncfqz7l

1000 times finer version of tonto dike
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by asahnwaKC: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Nice of her....and the orphanage managents should use the items for the needy....bcus some of them do sell it out undecided
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by King44(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Fuxk it Cardio B is a Nigerian, good news is just coming in left and right, may we receive a lot of good news this coming 2020
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by bolayei: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
so celebrating an exe prostitute is now something to be proud of

If your mother wasn't a virgin when she met your dad then she too was a prostitute. For the record she wasn't a prostitute but a dancer. Hence the lyrics I ain't gotta dance I make money moves
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2019
Abeg,na when she wan go na imbme dey think.
Make I just sneak enter her travel bag,make she carry me comot for this con3
Buhari matter tire me abeeegii

Abeg abeg,we know say naija people have got Savage mouth
Abeg,make una no disgrace unaself for her matter.make una free her abeg
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by oaktown101(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
No be Nnamdi Kanu wear yellow so? Dude look like him lol.
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Nature8(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
correctkidabc:
American Rapper Cardi B who is currently in Africa ,Nigeria precisely took out some time to visit the motherless baby home with huge gifts and Goodies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5yqfWRgNIS/?igshid=la23vncfqz7l

Nice one, God bless her...
Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by Caseless: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84731204:

Alhamdulillah.
Business dey go good and fine every day o.
Good to hear from you man.
grin

Good to see you bro. I go come chop barbecue very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by boban007: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
I CAN'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CARDI B AND MERCY BIG BROTHER NIGERIA. THEY LOOK AND TALK ALIKE.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts by 9ja083: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
One of her artificial nail is missing. Abi she scratch mosquito bites? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.