Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom (1296 Views)

Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom by mamagee3(f): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2019
I went for a wedding and when the groom walked past me the female server was staring at my eyes to see if I was staring at the very handsome groom

What’s up with that?
Re: When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom by Xsem(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
But were you looking at the groom?
Re: When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom by mamagee3(f): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Xsem:
But were you looking at the groom?
Kind of... when we attend weddings, our attention are on the celebrants, Isn’t it?
Re: When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom by Xsem(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2019
mamagee3:

Kind of... when we attend weddings, our attention are on the celebrants, Isn’t it?

Maybe your looking at him was kinda suggestive, so the female server may have the impression too. And those big eye balls of yours can't go unnoticed. But in all, you think too much, stop attaching meaning to every little occurrence. I think with that, you will have less to worry about and consequently peace of mind.
Re: When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom by Godfrey858(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2019
You probably dressed too seductive

the bride might be expecting some company
from his exes

Women are jealous in nature
Re: When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom by Godfrey858(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help A Sister Out !!! / It's Risky Getting Married To Anyone Who Permits Sex In Relationships. / Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.