Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . (1295 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . by LikeAking: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2020
You all know her na? So no need for intro.

She is exactly what I want my wife to look like.
I know haters will say she is using make up,with money no woman is ugly,blah,blah.

But this lady is very special.She is thick,she is my kinda woman.

Wait o,I think I should just go ahead and marry Cuppy.

To see another girl wey set like this go hard oh.

She carry,carry evries.

I will nick name her body perfect,bae perfect,love perfect,mummy perfect.

I love her.
I love girls with this amazing figure.

IMAGINE!IMAGINE!!IMAGINE!!!.

Re: Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Have you ever seen her au naturel.... Aka without the mop on her head?!

There must be a serious reason why most men just wanna chop and clean mouth with the billionaire's daughter. Go ask brotha Joshua.
Re: Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . by Slawormir: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Common op
This woman is not thick na
Do you know what it means for a woman to be thick

2 Likes

Re: Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . by fati2001(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2020
thick up -slim down.
Re: Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . by EbukaHades10(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

I know haters will say she is using make up,with money no woman is ugly,blah,blah.

She carry,carry evries.

I love her.

Resist the urge to be a simp

Re: Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . by MJBOLT: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020
i can get you the personal phone number of DJ cuppy and even arrange a meeting between you guys but it wont come cheap.

LikeAking:

She carry,carry evries.

I love her.

Re: Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife . by LikeAking: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
i can get you the personal phone number of DJ cuppy and even arrange a meeting between you guys but it wont come cheap.

Wow!.

Let me think.

(1) (Reply)

Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? / How I Fcvked A Billionaire's Daughter / Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.