Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Whats The Way Forward? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Way Forward? (1269 Views)

Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward / Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? / I'm Confused And Lost At This Point. What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Way Forward? by IyaTola: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2019
There is this 24 years old lady who is an apprentice caterer. Her boss who is married to a man who already had 2 kids before marrying her. She has also had 2 kids for him which the eldest is 14.

So i feel this family do have issue and like there is lack of trust recently its like the husband and wife recently fought and maybe not in best of terms.

So day b4 yesterday the apprentice working in the shop, while her boss travelled.

The apprentice lady in question was sent on an errand and while coming back the husband of the woman saw her on his way back from a party and asked her to come in for him to take her back to the area since they going to same direction.

One if the boss friend saw it and called the boss that she saw the apprentice and her husband in a car and that was it. The boss called the husband and started making issue.

She called the shop and told them she must not meet that lady there, that she never want to see her in her shop again. Her freedom is just 4 month from now and the worst thing is that she is an orphan and has a junior sister and a brother serving in the Nigerian army.

Now the lady has been barred from coming to the shop for what she knew nothing about why?

B4 this happened, she have told the boss she wanted to travel to lagos till Sunday and guess what she was coming to lagos to see my friend actually.

The boss now using that against her that she was travelling with her hobby to use 3 days in the hotel and that the hobby was the reason she was looking fresh.

So what do you guys think, how can this be resolved cus she has been calling several people but she didint want yo tell her bro yet because you know army already have enough problem they dealing with.

Your inputs guys
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by Prec1ous(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
I don't get it. Can't the husband defend her? This is my problem with weak men tail between their legs all the time.

People should also note... Some favors are like traps and risky. If it was me I will not step into that car.

I actually make it a point not to accept or go friendly with my boss and his family neither do I receive favors.

I feel for her but I think the husband should speak out. His foot dragging is why this girl is suffering.

PS: If the woman is defiant, then she should bounce. She must have learnt all she needs to learn already with just 4 months left.

The last time I checked, you do not need "freedom" to practice as a caterer, own your restaurant, get a catering jib/gig or get clients.

She should move on.

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by IyaTola: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Prec1ous:
I don't get it. Can't the husband defend her? This is my problem with weak men tail between their legs all the time.

People should also note... Some favors are like traps and risky. If it was me I will not step into that car.

I actually make it a point not to accept or go friendly with my boss and his family neither do I receive favors.

I feel for her but I think the husband should speak out. His foot dragging is why this girl is suffering.

PS: If the woman is defiant, then she should bounce. She must have learnt all she needs to learn already with just 4 months left.

The last time I checked, you do not need "freedom" to practice as a caterer, own your restaurant, get a catering jib/gig or get clients.

She should move on.
Thanks.
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by yazga: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Well, I will say it's not fair to have stopped the lady from working though.

I will also not take it out on my staff, apprentice or anyone else if my husband refuses to respect his body and loves to fuel every other persons fuel tank.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by babyfaceafrica: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
none of our business
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by LadySarah: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Our normal way.We fight ourselves instead of the man.Even If the man wants to cheat,will this approach solve the issue?What of Those that wasnt reported to her?Let her make sure no woman comes around her 'thing' cos Thats what he is.

If i paid and She butts me out because of Such shit,she'd refund me cos She didnt keep her part of the agreement Or finish training me!

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by nams77: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
U have four months left? Just walk away and go and do ur own thing. U must probably have learnt almost everything by now

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by bukatyne(f): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Prec1ous:

She should move on.

The husband supporting the girl would seem like he actually has an interest in her.

The apprentice can only keep sending people to plead her case.

I also agree with you.

It is not every help/favour/gift I accept.

See what free ride has cost this poor girl.

Or if there is a body she can appeal to plead her case before her madam.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by sisisioge: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin

But the matter is simple nau. The lady don learn work finish be that jarw. Let her go her way jeje and leave their drama alone. Hopefully, the husband and wife's issues will be eternally resolved. Hian!
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by Prec1ous(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
bukatyne:

The husband supporting the girl would seem like he actually has an interest in her.

I also agree with you.

I am just thinking, the man should be able to talk to the wife as an authority, Leader, partner or whatever their marriage is based upon.

I feel he is the only one the wife will listen to. He needs to prove her otherwise by calming her down and letting her know it was just false alarm and pleading that she let the girl be.

This is my opinion, but I think he should help out.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
The lady should tell the husband(not beg) to clear her innocence before the wife, and if he's hesitant then she should go to him with some elders and the person that stood for her the day she wrote agreement with the woman. That's how things work.

If the above steps did not work and she still has her agreement papers then she should sue her madam for breach of contract. You can't collect money from someone to teach them something and suddenly terminate the contract for some useless reasons.

The information officer that made the call should be tracked down too and forced to drink a full cup of very hot water.
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by Ayofaks(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
The lady should leave her shop for her, after leaving, she can f^ck the husband just to teach the foolish, insecure woman a lesson undecided
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Prec1ous:

She should move on.

i think husband cant say much becoz he is also the accused one whatever he says, would a called a a lie to cover for the girl
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by zed7: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is she going to pay her off at the expiration of the 4 months to start her own business? If no, she should walk away.
If yes, let the husband go and defend her. Let her also go with elders to go and appeal her case. Insecurity is a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
What exactly is our business? undecided
My imput?
Not my gaddem bizzzzzz! kiss
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by IyaTola: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2019
bukatyne:

I also agree with you.

Body of caterers, none that I know of
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by IyaTola: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
The lady should tell the husband(not beg) to clear her innocence before the wife, and if he's hesitant then she should go to him with some elders and the person that stood for her the day she wrote agreement with the woman. That's how things work.

If the above steps did not work and she still has her agreement papers then she should sue her madam for breach of contract. You can't collect money from someone to teach them something and suddenly terminate the contract for some useless reasons.

The information officer that made the call should be tracked down too and forced to drink a full cup of very hot water.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by cococandy(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Unless she has a lot to lose from walking away. She should walk away.

They are just going to use her to solve their family issues.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by Resurgent2016: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
- Nothing wrong in the husband giving the apprentice a ride. Was he suppose to turn away and leave her trekking?

- the gossiper is the one at fault. She told a story and added a little pepper and salt to sweeten it, then served it hot to a madam probably already eyeing a way of not settling the apprentice upon graduation.

- if the lady wants revenge, she should identify the gossiper and get her army brother to deal with her grin, else she should move on

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ayofaks:
The lady should leave her shop for her, after leaving, she can f^ck the husband just to teach the foolish, insecure woman a lesson undecided

Danger!
cheesy
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by Prognose: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ayofaks:
Ah! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by IyaTola: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
undecided
Ayofaks:
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by yazga: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
abi
nams77:
U have four months left? Just walk away and go and do ur own thing. U must probably have learnt almost everything by now

1 Like

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by IyaTola: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
wink
yazga:
abi
Re: Whats The Way Forward? by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
What does the apprentice need from the madam to graduate? Is the certificate recognizable anywhere but her town? Does she even need the certificate to practise? If her graduation is in 4 months time, it means she is just about good to go. Me like simple solutions to big issues o....she better just leave the Oga and bring her plans backward. After all, she would be leaving in the next 4 months anyways. The marital issue isn't hers....she needs not allow herself be a casualty biko. She just graduate herself and forge ahead....EOD.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Way Forward? by IyaTola: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2023
shocked
Ayofaks:

(1) (Reply)

The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) / Relocation Sales / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.