Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? (943 Views)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by Slimsaj: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2021
I have this friend he spent most of his life schooling abroad, got back to Nigeria about a year ago. He then met this 33 year old Yoruba lady who wears a wedding ring but isnt married (she was almost married to the stage of printing and sharing iv before d tin cut). She got pregnant, (supposedly) by him, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who was miraculously AA cause both her parents are AS. His parents and other fractions even common sense imposed a no marriage order based on the genotype thing and besides ma nigga is not even thinking of marriage. Except that her Mum advised that if she gives birth to another child (taking the risk that the child could be SS) the guys parents might not have a choice than to just synchronize and they can have some more ground in negotiating a marriage deal.
Now to the question
This babes Mum now invited this guy to her mother's burial who died while she was at her Granddaughters omugor. Stating her reason that she has bp fluctuations. She doesnt want her daughter to bring another child without a father, that she doesnt want to go through such ordeal again.( I.e just to show him off).
SHOULD HE GO OR NOT?? AND WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IF HE DOES EITHER??
like maybe he could be jazzed or something
The burial is in a week...
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by Xenry: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2021
I no even this your story, but one thing I know is...

1 Like

Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by heartbraker(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2021
No I don't think he should 'show him off" I tink he should "show him on" instead

Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by lomprico(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2021
I no even understand your story.

9 Likes

Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by Richy4(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Terrible story teller....If u need an input, no one has quoted u yet, just clean everything and start from the beginning grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Miraculous AA
Una dey mad
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by ahnie: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Somebody shout alleluyah.
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
My brother! Wole Soyinka go need interpret this write up!

2 Likes

Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by Jackyz: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2021
which kind confusion be this

1 Like

Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:21am On Oct 24, 2021
I think the doctor is a very foolish person sha.
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by zed7: 4:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Story unclear.
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by otokx(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2021
That shot at goal was a classic case of indirect free kick.
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by MufasaLion: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2021
It will take Pulitzer prize-winning authors to understand the trash you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by ZaRuleOfLaw: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Slimsaj:
I have this friend he spent most of his life schooling abroad, got back to Nigeria about a year ago. He then met this 33 year old Yoruba lady who wears a wedding ring but isnt married (she was almost married to the stage of printing and sharing iv before d tin cut). She got pregnant, (supposedly) by him, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who was miraculously AA cause both her parents are AS. His parents and other fractions even common sense imposed a no marriage order based on the genotype thing and besides ma nigga is not even thinking of marriage. Except that her Mum advised that if she gives birth to another child (taking the risk that the child could be SS) the guys parents might not have a choice than to just synchronize and they can have some more ground in negotiating a marriage deal.
Now to the question
This babes Mum now invited this guy to her mother's burial who died while she was at her Granddaughters omugor. Stating her reason that she has bp fluctuations. She doesnt want her daughter to bring another child without a father, that she doesnt want to go through such ordeal again.( I.e just to show him off).
tell the guy (I'm suspecting you ) that "if his life is important to him", let him cook up an excuse & miss the burial. no time to explain anything.
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Slimsaj:
Now to the question

There is nothing magical about having AA children by AS parents it's just that AS children are more likely. As for attending the burial he should do so but make his own arrangements for housing and feeding.
Re: Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? by lovelybugs(f): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'd never get how people can sit and watch their children suffer pain that could have been avoided.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Has N4m Husband Has N2m - Who Pays House Rent Of N1.5m / Could This Be She Has An Infection / Attn: All Uk Adult And Children To Educate Yourself Abt Uk Sexual Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.