Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Night It Happened Part Iii - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Night It Happened Part Iii (366 Views)

The Night It Happened Part X / The Night It Happened Part Iv / The Night It Happened- Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part Iii by stanblessing: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Funny enough, that day started as a normal day. I had an invitation to minister in South Africa. As the norm, Fabian my special keyboardist went with me. The ministration was electrifying. I retired to my hotel room 401 to rest, just then...

"Grace, I am bored. can I come over". Those were the words that handed my back to the bed. Fabian came, we started with deep emotional talks and graduated to appreciating each other's body...

" Grace, do you know you have the cutest lips ever, they are so small but beautiful,little wonder it produces sweet melody..."

That gave way to deep looks and eventually, kisses. In forty minutes, the predicted had happened. Fabian had gotten what he wanted, and disappointingly,…

READ FURTHER> https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2019/04/the-night-it-happened_16.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Lies And The Truths: Economic State Of Ile-ife, Nigeria / The Crown Of Life Episode One / Mwake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.