Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (95333 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Rockyrascal(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. so you'd actually be seeing the GPS radar of the plane run route.. do we have this in our naija planes..
do we have a national air carrier?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Babyvet: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
hey babyvet? Is it vet as in veteran or vet doctor?sorry for my nosy ness if there’s anything like that.....lol!

Nope, I just made it up
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Babyvet: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
simonjo:

Do you live in MD?

Yes
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Ishi, my enemies have killed it!!! cry
So Poco cos I’m not Ndi USA and onye abroad you no wan give me any lights again... grin cheesy that’s so Unfair I be Carli Pakistan na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Babyvet:

Nope, I just made it up
oh ok cool how are you doing this lovely evening are you from Cali?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Babyvet: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
oh ok cool how are you doing this lovely evening are you from Cali?

Nope, never been to cali
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Babyvet: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Paccus:

Lol, What he was trying to say that we now know you are not ready for marriage now but you are not opposed to meeting and making new friends now rightwink wink

I’m not opposed but they must have sense and be non bullshitters

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Babyvet: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
if she brings money fine, if she doesn't have, that cannot stop her from getting married because in African culture, it is the responsibility of the man to provide, it doesn't matter where they live, we are Africans before whatever else we are and we cannot trade our culture for a borrowed culture that causes marital issues. We don't want any of our daughters to marry and come back grin

Well , I know our African culture but times are changing and some women are making more money than men.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by cassyrooy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Themarkethere:
When I opened this thread because of the title, I said I was going to stop at page 2 but when I saw your first shot, knowing what you are capable of, I followed till now not because of Alex but you.

Your boldness and intelligence is legendary. You are a pace setter. Know this girl, more are for you than against you... Please do me this one favour, don't respond to any idiot again they are almost succeeding in dragging you to their gutter life. Fret not, soon nairaland world go clear road for the girl wey Sabi.

Pocohantas see why I followed the thread no you, it stopped being about the travel, it revolves around you because gold fishes can't hide.
Brother, you ain't lying.

Pocohantas is a very brilliant and beautiful woman. If half the ladies in Nigeria are like her, big wahala for dey, but (some of) these ladies dont have her skill sets, and all.

I never knew who she was until this year, and I keenly follow her when I get the chance to. She have haters plenty.

But like you rightly said, more are for her than against her, so let's chill and allow blokes blow hot inside our harmattan weather in vein.

Nne, akanchawa gi na abia, chere ya, o no gi nso.

Happy Christmas �

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Babyvet:

Nope, never been to cali
Thats my favo city in the states tho to Live and Die in LA in Pac’s voice....i just saw your reply to someone saying you live in MD?so what are you into industry or field?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cool.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
You own the blue passport

Don't forget your God, whatever you refer to him

Praise him always
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Babyvet:

Yes

Ok. Was briefly in Frederick.

DC should be your best bet.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Omarizworld: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Isn't it the same phone/camera you used in taking photos abroad that you used in Nigeria
Or am I the only one noticing the Nigerian pictures are dull?
Make God help Nigeria o
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Indomie001: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
I weep for Naija
I'm actually tired of weeping for this country, I'm currently weeping for myself because am I not also fit to enjoy life like this?

God please help me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:
Hello Everyone,

I’ll be traveling back to Nigeria for the Christmas Season. This’s my first trip back home in almost 8 years.

I’ll be flying from Newark, New Jersey to London, England for via United Airlines &

I’ll be flying from London, England to Lagos, Nigeria via Etihad Airways.

So my current itinerary is: Newark, New Jersey – London, England – Rome, Italy – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Lagos, Nigeria.

I’ll be spending a day in London, England & two days Abu Dhabi, UAE

Join me as I share my trip experience back to my Motherland.

Good for u
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Indomie001: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
lionlee216:
How were you able to do all these connecting flight all together? Since you flying United airline to London, what will be your flight from lagos to US.

How much is the total cost for the flight?

I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing too..

Have fun bro.
what fun can be more than this? I only want to wish him God protection throughout his journey.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Babyvet: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
Thats my favo city in the states tho to Live and Die in LA in Pac’s voice....i just saw your reply to someone saying you live in MD?so what are you into industry or field?

Healthcare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by lereinter(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oluwa ma je ki si Ile aye wa

This Nig isn't a country

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Raalsalghul: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
Ehen, oya begin expose the single well to do ladies let our guys try their own luck....life is fun....if all the single Naija ladies I see across come back and marry our single brothers here like our single brothers across do come down to marry our single sisters at home, believe me, poverty, unemployment and bad belly will reduce in Nigeria grin

Oya start mentioning them while the boiz jot down their handles, your time starts now shocked shocked
An abroad based Nigerian lady will rather die single than coming home to get hitched.

You yourself acknowledged it in one of your comments. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Raalsalghul: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
You are very wrong brother, very wrong....you might be shocked to know that the ladies showing interest or playing here are also doing well but as you may know, ladies love traveling no matter their status....traveling is the hobby of majority of ladies, and reason they are attracted to travelers I have noticed.

A guy living in Nigeria might be richer than a guy living in US or Canada for instance, and a Nigerian lady may prefer to date or flirt with the guy living in US, so sometimes, it may not be about money....allow the ladies catch fun....all these irrelevant attacks on threads like this do more harm than good to Nairaland, it will make more ladies to be wary of meeting any guy here, and it will also discourage others reading from making attempt, which doesn't pay anybody.

There are threads meant for mortal combat; feminism threads, threads where ladies try to belittle men, in such threads, mention me and I will be your warlord leading the chariots to the warfront cheesy cheesy
The bold is out of touch with reality. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by tot(f): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
sonnie10:

Another difference is that in a place like the US, one job position is held by three people. Morning, afternoon and night shift. This adds to the overall productivity an organization since it is operating at maximum capacity.
Infrastructure and power generation is among the frustrating factors for businesses in Nigeria.
I have seen a welder close shop for a week because of no light.

And someone was talking about Nigerians not having creativity - when the basics are not even in place. What a joke.

Anyway, such upside down reasoning is to be expected from Sai Barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
Ehen, oya begin expose the single well to do ladies let our guys try their own luck....life is fun....if all the single Naija ladies I see across come back and marry our single brothers here like our single brothers across do come down to marry our single sisters at home, believe me, poverty, unemployment and bad belly will reduce in Nigeria grin

Oya start mentioning them while the boiz jot down their handles, your time starts now shocked shocked

Makes so much sense. The guys keep bringing in the ladies but I don't know why the ladies don't want to bring us in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
You are very wrong brother, very wrong....you might be shocked to know that the ladies showing interest or playing here are also doing well but as you may know, ladies love traveling no matter their status....traveling is the hobby of majority of ladies, and reason they are attracted to travelers I have noticed.

A guy living in Nigeria might be richer than a guy living in US or Canada for instance, and a Nigerian lady may prefer to date or flirt with the guy living in US, so sometimes, it may not be about money....allow the ladies catch fun....all these irrelevant attacks on threads like this do more harm than good to Nairaland, it will make more ladies to be wary of meeting any guy here, and it will also discourage others reading from making attempt, which doesn't pay anybody.

There are threads meant for mortal combat; feminism threads, threads where ladies try to belittle men, in such threads, mention me and I will be your warlord leading the chariots to the warfront cheesy cheesy

Honestly your post sounded very rational to me. One thing I noticed is once you travel & some ladies see your pictures they believe that you are likely to be more successful than someone who is stuck in Nigeria, which isn't technically true.

Perception is reality to Women & not reality itself, For all they care, they cannot surely know how much is in your Bank Account, unless you tell them, but the guy abroad shows a different prospect & they know he earns in Dollars, Euros or Pounds.

Also the thought of ending up becoming a Citizen or PR holder is another perks of dating an Abroad guy which gives travel freedom, not something I would want to miss Sincerely if I was a lady. Just being honest with you.

Another funny thing is, although most women go crazy at the mention of "Abroad", some don't care at all. Quite weird but true.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Babyvet: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Abeg, no turn this thread to naija guys vs abroad guys, the original poster was sharing his traveling his experience to Nigeria and let’s keep to that.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Babyvet:

Healthcare
can we talk offline would love to know you better and I don’t wanna be asking too much questions on here especially some that might be personal...my name is Kay btw!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

Honestly your post sounded very rational to me. One thing I noticed is one you travel & some ladies see your pictures they believe that you are likely to be more successful than someone who is stuck in Nigeria, which isn't even technically true.

Perception is reality to Women & not reality itself, For all they care, they cannot surely know how much is in your Bank Account, unless you tell them, but the guy abroad shows a different prospects & they know he earns in Dollars, Euros or Pounds.

Also the thought of ending up becoming a Citizen or PR holder is another perks of dating an Abroad guy which gives travel freedom, not something I would want to miss Sincerely if I was a lady. Just being honest with you.

Another funny thing is, although most women go crazy at the mention of "Abroad", some don't care at all. Quite weird but true.

You made a valid point. The reality is those things are perception. As a Nigerian, you have the Ecowas to explore but how many Nigerians have explored all countries. Blue passport doesn't automatically translate to travel. I have met several Americans who have been to a state or two. While 2/3 don't even have a passport. If you have the passport tomorrow you won't attach such importance to it as you may imagine. A friend of mine even denounce his citizenship, while some older ones from Nigeria are now fighting for contracts with the locals.
But if you love traveling and you have the means then you can Max it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by rusher14: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
lereinter:

Oluwa ma je ki si Ile aye wa

This Nig isn't a country..

Because of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Boss you're wonderful... I feel like flying too
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by rusher14: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
tot:

And someone was talking about Nigerians not having creativity - when the basics are not even in place. What a joke.

Anyway, such upside down reasoning is to be expected from Sai Barbarians.

Be brave enough to call names.

Creativity includes welders forming a union and a market where they share resources.

I once stayed in an apartment building in lekki.

10 flats.

Every occupant had a generator.

I was spending 3k a day to operate mine.

Tell me what the sense is in that?

When I suggested we pooled resources all manner of excuses were made

I continued with my self sustenance.

The story of the average Nigerian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.