Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (95301 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by miqos02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
ibietela2:

Wait they are showing distance travelled?
it's normal. You will always see that on your screen. Distance/time travelled and distance/time remaining to land.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by miqos02(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. so you'd actually be seeing the GPS radar of the plane run route.. do we have this in our naija planes..
all international flights will have it.

it's normal. You will always see that on your screen. Distance/time travelled and distance/time remaining to land.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Boyhood: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
miqos02:

Let me add Height above sea level, cruising speed, temperature outside, local time of your destination etc.
Lest I forget, an old movie you have watched before will also be shown on the screen (for economy class oh...)

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by miqos02(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Boyhood:

Let me add Height above sea level, cruising speed, temperature outside, local time of your destination etc.
true talk boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by emmaodet: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
gypsey:
Exactly, and only poor folks always thinks, claims or believes that the world is coming to an end.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by YorubaKing: 12:05am On Dec 26, 2019
SweetyZinta:

No, thank you. I am not available.

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by emmaodet: 12:48am On Dec 26, 2019
brosdoncome:

You call that maturity? Or she's just being diplomatic not to show her real colour in presence of Alex. We no her too well.....Alex shouldn't fall for her trick. Ezigbo ekwensu ko bu!

grin grin

Bros una wicked ooooooo
Why una wan cut dis girl ticket now?
Haba

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by greggng: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2019
So many are here to put sand sand for people garri....what is wrong in a lady showing her interest ....in all aspect of life....? Some of us are just childish ...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by lillaowow(m): 1:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Alexandre7:

Lol,

I’m single.

Single or divorced?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2019
lillaowow:

Single or divorced?

Lol....

Single,

Never married.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by tot(f): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2019
salford:

I found my just renewed Naija pali in my kitchen a few days ago. I wondered how it got in my plates shelf with all the humidity in the kitchen, I hope the electronic chip in it is still functional grin
It was even like a war zone when I was getting this samenaija passport renewed.

Compared to my Canadian pali which I protect very well grin

Later, we'll be talking about how we / the Nigerian passport is disrespected by other countries when in truth we ourselves don't respect it either.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ifexontop(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2019
PocoAlex 2020

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2019
SweetyZinta:

You sure don't want a No for an answer?
sure. And if u tell me NO, may 2020 says no to u
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by ibietela2(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2019
miqos02:

Didn't see such in AIRPEACE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SweetyZinta(f): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2019
milemimi93:
sure. And if u tell me NO, may 2020 says no to u

LOL

Why are you behaving like a marlian?

No problem, everyone should bear me witness milemim93 is my friend.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Boyhood: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2019
ibietela2:

Didn't see such in AIRPEACE
International flight??
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Airborne02(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2019
midehi2:

Fair guys can make me wet...but a good and decent; but kinda crazy guy (crazy on social life oo) tongue cheesy
hmmmm hello
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by ibietela2(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Boyhood:

International flight??

No daddy that's what i was asking
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Boyhood: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2019
ibietela2:

No daddy son that's what i was asking
I have not use Airpeace for domestic flight before but Arik and Aero contractors have it.. I may try Airpeace next time to see what you are saying. Nevertheless, the international should have it

miqos02:

Boyhood:

Lest I forget, an old movie you have watched before will also be shown on the screen (for economy class oh...)
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
May 2020 say YES to everything you desire.
SweetyZinta:

LOL

Why are you behaving like a marlian?

No problem, everyone should bear me witness milemim93 is my friend.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Airborne02:
hmmmm hello
hmmm hi
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SweetyZinta(f): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
milemimi93:
May 2020 say YES to everything you desire.

Amen, May it say yes unto everyone too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
In 2020 i will ask u to date me. I hope 2020 say yes to everytin we ask
SweetyZinta:

Amen, May it say yes unto everyone too.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Airborne02(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
midehi2:

hmmm hi
lol.. Hows u.. Mind replying pm .. Can i go ahead .. wink
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by worriedguy(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Bossman:
But we also work like crazy though...LOL!. Especially those of us on the application design/development side of IT.

hello bossman. I would love to know what step would one who have little or no knowledge about computers take in order to go into IT? I'm an undergraduate who loved to go into that field but clueless on the steps or path to follow
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by nonny400(m): 3:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Let's just be friends oo please... And if you want to wife me... No problem lol

Let's be friends too. Just say yes.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2019
nonny400:

Let's be friends too. Just say yes.

Lol yes

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by nonny400(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol yes

Lol. That's nice.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
DisGuy:
Bros give us some naija pictures na

Or has this thread expired till you start posting Foreign pictures again?

No it hasn’t,

I’ll post Naija Pictures this afternoon.

My Network is really slow since I’m in the village.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lol

I almost got flogged yesterday by the Stupid Masquerades during the Christmas Celebration in the Village.

Ended up giving them some money.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
The Stupid Masquerade that almost flogged me yesterday:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.