Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (95399 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SweetyZinta(f): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2019
midehi2:

Wait for them, they will soon call you *gold digger* cheesy

No one is coming for me dear, I didn't ask if he was single or wants a relationship. I was just wondering the number of DMs the guy would have received by now. It's embarrassing to say the least how girls were all over the thread asking silly questions. I wish them well...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2019
I am abroad based. Let's start a relationship
SweetyZinta:

No one is coming for me dear, I didn't ask if he was single or wants a relationship. I was just wondering the number of DMs the guy would have received by now. It's embarrassing to say the least how girls were all over the thread asking silly questions. I wish them well...
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Paccus: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
milemimi93:
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by cococandy(f): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
milemimi93:
kiss
are you lost? do you need help finding your way?

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
Indomie001:
e no need that one too cheesy

haa abeg make he need am o
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by diplomat058(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2019
milemimi93:
LoLz @Abroad-Based

You may need to specify the ABROAD

The UK, US, Canada, Japan, etc aren't as ABROAD as Ghana, Egypt, Gulf Countries and so on

Merry Xmas to you and everyone by the way

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SweetyZinta(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2019
milemimi93:

No, thank you. I am not available.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Paccus: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2019
SweetyZinta:

Nice one zinta kiss kiss kiss, that was such a rude way to ask a girl out...
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Thailand
diplomat058:
LoLz @Abroad-Based

You may need to specify the ABROAD

The UK, US, Canada, Japan, etc aren't as ABROAD as Ghana, Egypt, Gulf Countries and so on

Merry Xmas to you and everyone by the way
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Let b frnds
SweetyZinta:

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by milemimi93(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2019
If u call dat rude, i call it, being straight to d point
Paccus:

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by vickyhow(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Pocohantas, how far with the budding romance? cheesy
Jealousy wan kill this aunty
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by lebete3000: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Babyvet:

I’m just saying, what happened to that man is very unfortunate but the murder seems very targeted and personal. There is definitely more to the story.

Everyone on earth is a target. My mum does business in ordinary Ghana. I remember the day she returned, armed robbers stormed our house asking for dollars, pounds etc.

Whether personal or not, Naija na war zone, person gaz dey very careful. My close neighbors now in the US only tell even us wey we grow up 2geda, sey dem come Naija 4weeks ago oh (by the time they're back in the US ofcourse).

Anyone apart from their nuclear family never knows when they're in town. Naija no be place to dey follow dey friendly laidat, to come dey yearn people where you dey go when you come, such people are easily seen as soft targets.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Paccus:

Good and decent and still crazy at the same time
Good and decent people can still have a quite life, but mine should be good, decent but should be a very social person (crazy sexual fantasy) tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2019
vickyhow:
Jealousy wan kill this aunty
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by lebete3000: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
“0rdinary” Ghana? Hahahaha these mudder fuggerz grin

Mtchew.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2019
SweetyZinta:

What makes you think his Dms will be filled up; and which are the silly questions by girls, every words were kinda sarcastic, so stop your mentality of some girls all over him, no one did

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
midehi2:

Good and decent people can still have a quite life, but mine should be good, decent but should be a very social person (crazy sexual fantasy) tongue
. Hey babe can easy on the eyes apply tho and btw I know some cute brothers...looking to find the one! grin depends on your definition of cute tho?tall dark chocolate?brown tanned skin?or Mr fair?smiles! wink
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Farakay10:

What is wrong if he decides to stay in Nigeria permanently....
The response you want is within my comment which you quoted.

Good luck
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by shegzhkn: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas folks, i think this thread need a new twist , Mr alex welcome back and enjoy your holiday but the most important take away from this post is 'are you a democrat ?' cos the US need a new POTUS in november even if the serial grabber escape removal and you need to make your voice heard.

Zoharariel grin Happy xmas.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by lillaowow(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Alexandre7:

Lol...

Not really,

I’m probably not ready to settle down right now,

But if I eventually meet someone while vacationing in Lagos, Nigeria then we’ll see what happens.

And what about your American wife ��‍♂️. If she catch you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ernesthugo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Babyvet:

Yea but my passport is already expired.
merry christmas
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
lillaowow:

And what about your American wife ��‍♂️. If she catch you .

Lol,

I’m single.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Alexandre7:

Lol,

I’m single.
good to hear, I have a sister, she is cute, intelligent, educated and have a good paying job, also she can cook good food. She has good communication skill, ever ready to learn, you guys can build an empire together because everything she touches becomes gold. Pm for hookups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by DisGuy: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bros give us some naija pictures na

Or has this thread expired till you start posting Foreign pictures again?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SweetyZinta(f): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Paccus:

LOL, I am just like that, no pretense always saying my mind.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SweetyZinta(f): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
milemimi93:
Let b frnds
You sure don't want a No for an answer?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Chikicaka(f): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
iammiracle1:

Oga Jarus baba, biko do Christmas for your boy grin

Lol, 6 shares and counting...I don't think Jarus celebrates Christmas grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.