Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy (30297 Views)

UK Announces New Visa Application Centre In Port Harcourt / UAE: FG Advises Intending Travellers To Be Guided By New Visa Regime / FG Introduces New Visa Policies For UK, U.S, UAE, France, 147 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by make9jagr8: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
RealityShot:
have you not seen the 2020 budget summary?

~20% infrastructure
~60% recurrent expenditure
~20% loan servicing

THEY HAVE PLANNED TO FAIL ALREADY

imagine what will happen if they turn ondo state or edo to a free trade zone...

nigerian government is filled with greedy people

~30% of that ~10trillion should have gone to build another refinery like dangote's ..

that will push us to a "refined product" exporter like holland...more profits and work for citizens...

I don't seem to remember the last time we have capital expenditure more that the recurrent.Imagine the ratio of the recurrent to capital expenditure, and we all know where a large chunk of the recurrent is going to.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by RealityShot: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
make9jagr8:

I don't seem to remember the last time we have capital expenditure more that the recurrent.Imagine the ratio of the recurrent to capital expenditure, and we all know where a large chunk of the recurrent is going to.
hahaha!

we all know...

Too bad we can do nothing to help Nigeria "yet".
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
lexdino:

“This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed.

“This country is going nowhere. When Magnus (Abe) was secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless and he told me, ‘Oga, stop it’. This cannot be coming from a governor.

“But two months in Abuja, Magnus came to meet me and said, I agree with you; this country is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.

“I have already written to the governor of Katsina state and I don’t know why he has not replied to give us the land in Daura for a university in Daura. The next university would be in my village. There is a popular saying while we were growing up, that charity begins at home. Will my own begin abroad?

“The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read? I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what my business with goat sellers is?”

Amaechi R. Former Governor of River State, NG
grin you will live long grin
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Akolawole(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2019
invigilator:
Another waste of funds on something that will only hit the media but won't be incorporated into the system

That's how people criticise '' visa on arrival'' policy but its working today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sets Train On Fire In Kwara / Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) / The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.