Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment (10335 Views)

Fresh BMW Scandal : Patience Jonathan Got Import Waivers For Coscharis Motors / ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo / How Jonathan Got His GCFR By Reuben Abati - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
All of them are tired
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by chizillar(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
[size=28pt]All his cabinet members and advisers have their children abroad. My children are schooling abroad and why can't the President one? Is is a campaign stategy. FIX THE ECONOMY MY FRIEND.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by jaybee3(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^ why do we have so many mumus parading NL?
Do you expect the man to fix all the economy woes under a year
shior
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by 1025: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
He is right. Why i will die for gej is that he is a grass root man, he knws the real problem of nigeria.  Take for instance, his first bill to the NASS was the petroleum industry bill (PIB).

@Nsiman,
if GEJ knows the probkems of nigeria as a grassroot person as you claimed, why is this same jonathan asking us through his facebook writeup what problems we consider more serious?

@topic,
if his children are all living and schooling here in nigeria as he claims, why have they not been kidnapped for ones?
mr.president sir, cld u pls give us the low down of your children and their schools that ur family can equally feel the pains of these kidnappers.
can someone tell our president that nigerians are in dare need of steady power supply. we do not have a national carrier while jonathan is buying 3 aircrafts for himself alone leaving over 200 million nigerians with none.
corruption and poor educational system, bad roads and poor medical facilities is in no way representing ur facebook comments.
sir, if u have considered facebook the only way forward, pls make it available everywhere in nigeria so that we will be sleeping and waking up on facebook.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
Loyal to whom? The Nigerian Nation or the Nigerian treasury? I tell you this path he's taken is his nemesis. Rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by sweetguy10(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
Why are there so many fo.ols On Nairaland for christ sake So you want him to fix an economy that already somersaulted into the abyss in 1 Year As if they can do better . Just a manage a Nuclear family is a problem for most of them hypocrites . If you wont support the man , leave him alone or go and hug transformer and die . sad sad sad
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ 1025, u don't have excuse.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
@sweetguy10 - Utterly senseless contribution.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by 9ijaMan: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
OK GEJ has children from other wives (or wife), yet he's claiming to be loyal to his wife! Does that sound like standing logic on its head? He's a grass-root man who understands the needs of the people yet he needs help from his teenage fans on FB. I surely now have a better understanding of his mode of reasoning.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by chic2pimp(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
Boboribo:

@sweetguy10 - Utterly senseless contribution.
grin grin grin grin grin For Real Man.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Adeoladada: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
what I know is dat out of them all JONATHAN is still the best candidate and that is the bitter truth
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by marvix(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2010
I am tripped no matter what anyone else wants to say.

Jonathan has challenged everyone to go and tender evidence that his kid(s) are abroad, this should not be difficult for anyone to do.

The politics has started.

Let us not forget Atiku said he is back, the one OBJ and EFCC could not stop. Let us think deeply and realise that the only thing OBJ and EFCC tried to stop without success is the CORRUPTION in Nigeria, guess Atiku is telling us that he is that CORRUPTION.

If you still dont want to vote Jonathan because he is from the south, please just get a big mop and start moping the River Niger!!!
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by chika4real: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
sweetguy10:

Why are there so many fo.ols On Nairaland for christ sake So you want him to fix an economy that already somersaulted into the abyss in 1 Year As if they can do better . Just a manage a Nuclear family is a problem for most of them hypocrites . If you wont support the man , leave him alone or go and hug transformer and die . sad sad sad

I agree with you.And the transformer should be those ones that have been seriously vandalized that have all their cables outside already to make the death faster,You are even talking of a nuclear family.Some people cannot even manage their own self.All these abokis that now live in Lagos
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Ojfat: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
It may be true but it's rare. If though He is loyal to this country, it must be by action nt by writing.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Blazay(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
Which might be an indication of extreme lack of exposure and gross 'timidity' in itself. (in lay man's terms, BO[b]OOOOO[/b]SH)
For I don't think these kinds of people are exposed enough to survive beyond the creeks of Ijaw land.
Rusticity at it's best.
Do Jonathan and Patience look or sound like people who can do without the staple commodities of "banga", "periwinkles" and "starch"?
I think not.

Morever, the children are still young. Give them time to acquire the necessary confidence(under the right clinical ocnditions of with a great help from divine intervention) to communicate effectively outside the 'first and second languages'.

The gene pool is not encouraging.
Can't even imagine Jonathan and his family eating a simple 'garden' salad outside the shores of Nigeria.
That would be suicidal.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by 1025: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
@poster,
pls continue ur facebook tripping. i no envy u in any way. the last time i checked, i was told that action speaks louder that facebook comments but now that reverse is the case, go ahead and enjoy ur new found tripping.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Koikoi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2010
what are his manifesto(s)?
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
Many of us made this silly mistake during WASSCE in summary writing of those days. It is quite alarming that we're still making the same mistake again.
Succinctly put, GEJ is saying;
1. "I am not Ciroma committee canditate, Not Ohaneze's candidate, i am not even PDP's candidate but a Nigerian Candidate"
2. "I am not Gay, i Obey the law of Nature"
3."Where a person's wealth is, that is where his mind will be, that is why my children is in Nigeria" grin

U may wish to ignore the last summary. I must confess, if this one is "chyking", GEJ has won me over! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexinet: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Beaf: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417: FOOL: yakubu Aiyegbeni plays in Turkey
Smart boi: are you the one who pays his salaries in Turkey
FOOL: ure an empty brained dude cos you didnt even ask me if Yakubu plays in Turkey
smart boi: hahahaha, i didnt have to be as  dull as u cos i know yakubu plies his trade in England
FOOL: Your question was invalid cos the first thing you should have done was to was ask if he truly plays in Turkey
smartboi:     Now i know why your name is Kobojunkie a.ka FOOL

2 kobo on this is that, u were born a doofus

Mint!!
ROFLMAO!!! grin
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Beaf: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan: ''I was loyal to my leader, the late great President Umaru Yar'adua. I am loyal to Nigeria, I don't claim to represent North, South or a Committee-I represent Nigeria. I am loyal to Nigeria's economy, I don't have accounts or property abroad, ALL my children live and school in Nigeria. I am loyal to my wife and friends. Can those who accuse me say the same?''

-GEJ

The sort of President we've always prayed for!
May God strengthen you sir.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Musiwa13: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
The reason , why nigerian have thier children abroad is because the PDP, which is Jonathan party has been in power for nearly 12 years now and have not been able to fix the educational system in Nigeria. 

Do you now blame Nigerian for taken decision concern thier children future or you blame the PDP. The truth is, the PDP should absolve the Blame in the education sector and other sector, like electricity because nigerian have given the PDP alot of time to fix the problem.  It is 12 years. we are talking about.

If a man has 12 years to fix something and he cant, how can he  blame people for looking for alternative to thier problem.

If you go to public school in nigeria which are run by thier politics party, it is a shame to see some of them. I am sure Jonathan did not put his children in does public school were majority of nigerian children go to.

It is 12 years. we are talking about.  If they cant fix nigeria for 12 years, give me one reason, why you think, if you give them 4 more, they would fix it.

Nigeria has structure problem. a bias system.

Instead of Jonathan looking for a way to escape from thier failure in government, he should been asking for solution and tell the whole, we have problem. You cant have a problem and pretend. that person would die in his problem.

I believe people have to look for alternative if thier government have failed them.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Maxidoe(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
Am not a Jonathan supporter, but he is the best amongst the PDP aspirants, even though my vote is for RIBADU.All i want to say is that people should stop spreading rumors,someone said his wife does not have a child of her own, where on earth did you get that from?what proves do you have i mean is there a kinda of link, just quench our doubt, another one said his son is studying in spain, do you also have evidence t support your lame claims and allegations, i mean something concrete and not dumb like reliable source.a lot of people's comments here shows a very low level of IQ and maturity, please you arev talking about the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, you may not have the training, understanding but please once in a while try to show a little sense of decorum.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by OmoTier1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2010
Okay, I must be honest to say that sometimes, I do not know whether GEJ can be trusted, but other times one wonders if Nigeria/Nigerians are truly under estimating the capabilities of GEJ. Onething I know for sure is that GEJ knows Nigeria problems grassroot wise and He also knows and have people around him that know what solutions to profer.

I think the mistake that most Nigerians make is failure to realize that much of the social-economic and infrastructural failures they see around them daily is largely due to the ineptitudes of the Local and State Governments!

Funny enough, most of us can afford to throw stones at GEJ and call him names saying He has no clue on how to fix the economy, but ow many of us have done same to our councillors, local government chairmen/chairperson, governors, House reps member and senators? Or do we not realise that these are the people responsible for our micro-economy and that the FG, by and large is only responsible for the Macro-Economy of the Nation?

Nigerians with double see attitude!!
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
Am loving the constructive criticism against GEJ's statement.
However, it becomes depressing when some people try to oppose good things without coming forth with proves.

Thought we've always wanted this type of lifestyle for our leaders?

Damn!. . . . am getting tired of all these crap. angry
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by aletheia(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
What Nuhu Ribadu said about Patience Jonathan:

And then there was another case of sufficient transaction that has to do with Bayelsa State. About a woman who did a business with Bayela State- contract it was 70million Naira of sufficient fiduciary report that we got. We investigated it and there was nothing connected with Mrs Jonathan. Even as at that time those who were desperately looking to make a political mile out of every opportunity decided to use that to link it with them simply because they wanted to kick them out of office at that time. It's not me that can help people in political things. That's indeed that was what happened

Up to this very moment I ask people to bring out the case file they talking about. While she was invited or take a statement or anything. And you want me to come out and because I'm contesting against them? no never.

Source: Read Here
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by PhysicsQED(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2010
tkb417:
FOOL: yakubu Aiyegbeni plays in Turkey
Smart boi: are you the one who pays his salaries in Turkey
FOOL: ure an empty brained dude cos you didnt even ask me if Yakubu plays in Turkey
smart boi: hahahaha, i didnt have to be as dull as u cos i know yakubu plies his trade in England
FOOL: Your question was invalid cos the first thing you should have done was to was ask if he truly plays in Turkey
smartboi: Huh Huh Huh Now i know why your name is Kobojunkie a.ka FOOL

2 kobo on this is that, u were born a doofus

LMAO. Classic.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by drmoney: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2010
Why is this Jonathan Guy so stingy to his children?
I mean: How can you afford that your children study abroad and not give them the opportunity?
I hope they also line up to write NDLEA and INEC apptitude tests someday.
What point is he trying to make puleassssssssse.
For me, that was a lame line. ABEGI!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by drmoney: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2010
Mr President just got the Kidnappers more desperate with the revelation about his children.
Am I the only one thinking this way?
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by netotse(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2010
aletheia:

What Nuhu Ribadu said about Patience Jonathan:

Source: Read Here
word on the street is that patience was actually up to no good but this guy tukur(not bamanga, cant rem his name, he worked with NIA back then, he's now in presidency) got ribadu to handle it before things got to a head. That's what some malo boys told me sha. . .and these boys know what's happening in abj, i can vouch for that. . .

@kobo
i'm surprised you didn't get tkb's statement, if you're familiar with the way naija ppl speak it shouldn't have been an issue, his asking 'are you the one that pays their school fees?'  would have read 'so the reason you're so sure that he has a child schooling in spain is because you pay the child's school fees abi?' to anyone that thinks in naija  grin

it's the same principle involved in me replying a girl that asks me to buy something for her with: na your papa dey pay my salary?

@thread
apparently it's public knowledge that jonathan has two young kids by a second wife, they live somewhere in maitama. . .
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Musiwa13: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2010
drmoney may be because they discovered , who was behind it all from the place. It is a shame some people have no shame and it is wrong to use children to play politics.

And those who play games with other people lifes, would see how they too end up. God is watching and the wicked shall Not go without been punished. And the wicked shall weep.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Donjay13(m): 2:19am On Nov 26, 2010
hey guys hold on wats dis talk about gej having kids who school in spain,that is not true,at all. all his kids school here in 9ja, confirmed.we shld learn to say wat we are sure about not jst saying any thing because u are giving the oppotunity.spreading rumours could be dangerous but to the spreader and the person or persons involved. [color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members / 2019: I Will Unmask Sponsors Of Boko Haram Terrorists If Elected – Akhimien / JUST IN: Supreme Court Affirms Interim Forfeiture Of Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.