Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment (10336 Views)

Fresh BMW Scandal : Patience Jonathan Got Import Waivers For Coscharis Motors / ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo / How Jonathan Got His GCFR By Reuben Abati - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

And seriously, this is your contribution? undecided

my question is to the man who said his son studies in Spain

do you have 2 IDs?
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

my question is to the man who said his son studies in Spain

do you have 2 IDs?

but that is a ridiculous question considering it was in challenge to the claim that ALL the president's children all study in Nigeria. What has who pays the fees to do with anything? undecided
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
ogbeche77:

Probably the children from his other wife,because i sure know the current 1st lady had no offspring from GEJ.Am sayin this from a relaible source close 2 her family

True and nuff said.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by tkb417(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
flexshop:

Just sayin what i know.i think nigerians have a God given right to know the truth.Now,i am re-thinking seriously angry
i only asked you based on what i know too

im sure other people know his children too
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by jason12345: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
flexshop:

Just sayin what i know.i think nigerians have a God given right to know the truth.Now,i am re-thinking seriously angry

I DON'T THINK SHE WAS REFERRING TO YOU wink
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
jason12345:

I DON'T THINK SHE WAS REFERRING TO YOU wink

I was actually!
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by jason12345: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I was actually!

my bad, i copied the wrong post! cheesy
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

Still that question has no bearing to the current issue. Unless you going to tell us next that as long as the fees are being paid by him, it is OK for him to have kids studying outside of Nigeria but still claim that they are not. ** amazed at this one***
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by tkb417(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Still that question has no bearing to the current issue. Unless you going to tell us next that as long as the fees are being paid by him, it is OK for him to have kids studying outside of Nigeria but still claim that they are not. ** amazed at this one***
my question is valid cos none of his children studies abroad

jason12345:

my bad, i copied the wrong post! cheesy
u see
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

my question is valid cos his none of his children studies abroad
u see

Asking who pays the fees equates to saying None of his children studies abroad? that's a first . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by tkb417(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Asking who pays the fees equates to saying None of his children studies abroad? that's a first . . . lipsrsealed
tell us what you know about the boi studyin in Spain grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

Ok sir.
But i stand to be corrected.
I dont know about the other children of Mr. P.
But i said my bit on d one i know. Believe it or leave it.
Anyway,its no crime to have your wards study abroad, Mr. P's statement was uncalled for,  Finito
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
flexshop:

Ok sir.
But i stand to be corrected.
I dont know about the other children of Mr. P.
But i said my bit on d one i know. Believe it or leave it.
Anyway,its no crime to have your wards study abroad, Mr. P's statement was not uncalled for, Finito
maybe he has another child only you know about

and what do you mean Mr Ps statement was not uncalled for?

confusing
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

tell us what you know about the boi studyin in Spain grin grin grin

What I know about the boy studying in Spain? Are you kidding me? You asked an empty brained question about who pays school fees in response to an accusation that the boy studies in spain and you suddenly want to inject me into it? You didn't even attempt to deny or confirm the claim made --- all you felt to ask was ""who pays the fees" as if that somehow changes what was said in some way.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

maybe he has another child only you know about

and what do you mean Mr Ps statement was not uncalled for?

confusing

Typo error.My post has bèen modified sir. The child i know wel is d son.even before he became Mr. P.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Ebenez1: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
hmmm,
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
Were are those atiku, ribadu war lords? Come over and proof gej wrong with relevant link(s)
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
Studies at ABTI naija my foot,

You peeps should tink of it, which governor, sorry LG chairman does not have wards abroad? Just anoda school of thought sha.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by tkb417(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

What I know about the boy studying in Spain? Are you kidding me? You asked an empty brained question about who pays school fees in response to an accusation that the boy studies in spain and you suddenly want to inject me into it? You didn't even attempt to deny or confirm the claim made --- all you felt to ask was ""who pays the fees" as if that somehow changes what was said in some way.

FOOL: yakubu Aiyegbeni plays in Turkey
Smart boi: are you the one who pays his salaries in Turkey
FOOL: ure an empty brained dude cos you didnt even ask me if Yakubu plays in Turkey
smart boi: hahahaha, i didnt have to be as  dull as u cos i know yakubu plies his trade in England
FOOL: Your question was invalid cos the first thing you should have done was to was ask if he truly plays in Turkey
smartboi:   Now i know why your name is Kobojunkie a.ka FOOL

2 kobo on this is that, u were born a doofus
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

FOOL: ure an empty brained dude cos you didnt even ask me if Yakubu plays in Turkey
smart boi: hahahaha, i didnt have to be as  dull as u cos i know yakubu plies his trade in England
FOOL: Your question was invalid cos the first thing you should have done was to was ask if he truly plays in Turkey

And this is so uncalled for sir! angry Mr. P doesnt know you exist. angry why insult kobo? angry
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
If his claims of not owning a property outside Nigeria is true then that is highly commendable.Investing abroad is one of the bane of our economy.The other is subsidy of petroleum products.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by soldee: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
GEJ claims to be loyal to his wife who has no kids for him when in the same sentence he is proclaiming 'my children' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by hedoyad(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
Very good point. Just the same way i always ask, "How can you fix Nigeria's educational sector when you own a private pseudo- American University with foreign professors ?" Would you not be acting against your own interests ?
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by youngmonie: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
lol!!!, all i can do is laugh, he claims to have to been loyal to umaru, fine no one is disputing that but have we thought of what caused the friction btw obj and atiku?, objs greed of third term,I dont seee how that is  not being loyal. He csaid atiku has house abroad  and all that, let us ask Mr Goodluck, all the money  patience stole while u wer  governor of bayelsa, what did u use it for, u claim ur children are not abroad, wht has that got to do with good governance~?  if u have ur money send ur child abroad simple, many politicians children are schooling in jand even some members of his cabinet have got children oveer here so ders no point  in that.
Im not trying to exonorate  atiku or paint jonathan bad , but the fact is that  he should not try to make himslef look good or feeel like hes not part of them or he doesnt do the things they do up der?, ders no point in all these, neither will it win the primaries for him
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by honeric01(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^
Maybe his official children?
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ abagworo, he is a grass root man so he understands nigeria's problems
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by wesley80(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
@tkb417, lol. Pls ignore her silly argument. Thats what u get when folks that do not understand even the very least abt Ngr try to be expert analysts. Every1 with a clear head understood what u meant with your question.
@Kobojunkie, ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ride on Mr President,we know who you are,U are not like them.Those that are talking against you should come forward and tell us about same issue too.
That is why the naija youth organisation are solidly behind you,2011 is for you,majority of the vote are yours.

Youth organisation in the U S
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

yeah, just as i expected . . . . . insult those who do cause you to use your head!! Brilliant!!! ROFLMAO
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Eziachi: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
I will assume that his kids has flight phobia, because the same thing can't be said of his wife's almost weekly shopping in London. You may not have anything abroad for now, but all your friends that you claimed to be loyal to does and on the loyal front, I think Alams and Turai might disagree with you on that.

This is clearly a man, who is right inside a latrine and then telling the world that he smell of roses. Welcome to Saint Goodluck.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Golddudu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
Has GEJ got you tripping with performance? That should be the real question here
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Muza(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
Dont yall forget that 'saint' Nuhu Ribadu apprehended his wife when he was gov trying to leave the country with large amount of dollars(cant quite remember the exact figure).I can stake my life to say that there is no gov in Nigeria that does not operate a foreign account(directly or by proxy) cos they know more than any of us here that the country can disintergrate any minute. and i have it from a very reliable source that patience has no child,so which children is he talking about. I sometimes wonder wheather the person updating GEJ's status takes time to think thoroughly before making a post.
1 thing i have to give GEJ is loyalty right from when he was gov to this very moment,apart from that he is clueless and clearly not the messiah.
Atiku is not any better,he is even worse,i can NEVER settle for a bisexual as president talkless of a corrupt and dubious 1.
PDP has nothin good to offer come 2011.We need change,nd we shall get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Nigeria's Embattled President (cnn Special) / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / President Buhari To Address A Joint Session Of NASS On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.