Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? (61493 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Juventus Stars Mobbed, Arrive Singapore For ICC (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by gurunlocker: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Korllami007:

So, when he was playing as RM/LM, he stayed in the box 18 and waiting for goal. grin grin
Just confess that you started watching ball 3 years ago then I'll understand you. grin

So does that makes him a playmaker? During that time, the play maker was Giggs, Scholes and Rooney..... But obviously, you know nothing!
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by NORSYK(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
gurunlocker:

So was it Messi fault that he didn't win? It has nothing to do with Messi at all. I don't know how you guys think.

Go and argue with Madrid President who bought the award for Modric. It's simple, you can't have a great season with a team and then leave and expect to win a top award with another team you just moved to. If he has stay in Madrid, he will surely win.

Do you even know that Messi had a better season individually that season than Ronaldo, Ronaldo just won cups and Messi came 5th..... No cry from Messi family.

I am a Messi fan and I will never dispute that Ronaldo deserve last year award, but why will you fanboys be attributing the failure to win to Messi?

Back to this year, ask yourself, which player has a better 2019 than Messi? No bias!!!

OK, you've now affirmed my claim that best player award can be bought. No argument
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Elxandre(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
eni4real:
Juventus don't need to buy any player or change the coach because Ronaldo wins trophies ALONE!!!
Lmao. Barca fans.

I don't belong to your group of delusional fans who think one player makes a team.
We all see how you people blame all the other ten players when Messi is having his annual UCL knockout shitshow. lmao.

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Agba1st: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
But seriously oooooooo
Me I no be Ronaldo fan neither Messi but the truth is that it's Sarri (sorry) ball wey dey implicate Ronaldo's ball.
He is still shinning in Portugal na!!!!
Me Don talk am say he go get problem immediately after Juventus signed Sarri as their manager.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by OgaBuhari: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
davillian:

Come tell me to my face to shut up..
Local fowl
I'm a Chelsea fan ode
so as a chelshit fan u no even shame to associate with a team of failure. U even overlooked how small everton trash una come face Ronaldo that is greater than all Chelsea fans and coach combined together.

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nicerazor(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Op you get problem o. So a CR7 must score in every matches? C’mon as a hitman you can be on top of your games and another time loose form for a while it’s allowed. It’s how fast you bounce back that matters. CR7 is not a magician but a footballer so don’t expect Magics from him all the time, Messi once was not in form as well. If you no get work make you go de pick beans Biko.
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by esky158(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
no matter how long a lion sleep d forest will aways shake when. it wake so no pros just wait ronaldo d man dat own d big stage will wake up soon
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Korllami007: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
gurunlocker:

So does that makes him a playmaker? During that time, the play maker was Giggs, Scholes and Rooney..... But obviously, you know nothing!

Watch this and say no more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJeiwA4SnCs.

Everyone here can watch this too and define their own definition of playmker.
If anyone watches this and say Ronaldo is not a playmaker, that person doesn't know what a play maker is. Gurunlocker, this is my last mention.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by spirul77: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ronaldo definitely missed Marcelo, their combination was magic, he did a whole lot of Shiti work for Ronaldo to just tap in and score .
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by gurunlocker: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Korllami007:

Watch this and say no more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJeiwA4SnCs.

Everyone here can watch this too and define their own definition of playmker.

a playmaker is a player who controls the flow of the team's offensive play, and is often involved in passing moves which lead to goals, through their vision, technique, ball control, creativity, and passing ability.

Good night
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Elxandre:

Lmao. Barca fans.

I don't belong to your group of delusional fans who think one player makes a team.
We all see how you people blame all the other ten players when Messi is having his annual UCL knockout shitshow. lmao.
I won 5 UCL while Atletico won nothing!!

I won international trophy

I won in different clubs, in different leagues ..

I am the best player in history...

He always win it alone grin

Juventus don't need to buy any player or change the coach because Ronaldo wins trophies ALONE!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by yusluvad(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cmanforall:
What's going on with Buhari and Nigeria?
That should be the real question
Abi oh.
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
NORSYK:

Who was the Portuguese top scorers in those two tournaments?
with 3 goals??

Eder's goal vs France is greater than all overhyped 99 goals scored by Ronaldo for Portugal!!!
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Bigcowhorn: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
so as a chelshit fan u no even shame to associate with a team of failure. U even overlooked how small everton trash una come face Ronaldo that is greater than all Chelsea fans and coach combined together.
[/s]
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Jokerman(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Expert17:

Hope u remember how Messi destroy the best team in serie A, Juventus....2015 UCL final.......u also watch dis year group stage match against Inter Milan

Before u type agn, go n google Messi appearance and goals against Italian opposition...

Shut it... It was Iniesta and Neymar's show in 2015

1 Like

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Omonigeriarere: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Danelo:
Siri abi sarri is the one killing the team.....befor his arrival the team was doing fantastically well....d man carry sarry ball come ..... Victory begin sare from dem

The same way Juve team was doing fantastically well before the arrival of Ronaldo.

Nothing is wrong with the team except lack of tap-ins for Ronaldo
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
imam07:
thank God u are comparing messi with Lukaku. Lukaku ko, lalakukulala nii.
Lukaku is out scoring Ronaldo in the SerieA now..

Face the reality....
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by davillian(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
It doesn't stop the fact your ass was trashed too
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ronaldo will thrive with people like ozil,di maria,modric.Someone like dybala wants his own glory,that guy doesn't give a f.uck whether you are messi or ronaldo.
I also think "sarri ball" doesn't suit him
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by chizzyreal: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s][/s]
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
when you start to watch ball.
The last season before Ronaldo came which players left juve
How can a team replace cancelo with Danilo, carry cuadrado come right back, someone that has no businesses at that position, khedira and matuidi are juve best midfielder, higuain that could not make a good starting eleven at Chelsea, what exactly is Juventus playing with aside pjanic, Ronaldo and de light, bonnuci don lose form, dybala that cant make Argentina first eleven, one should be realistic. See even sarri that Chelsea fans gave testimony as he left them.
Juve problems is not Ronaldo and if you no sabi watch ball then STH UP!

Nonsense
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by 27Pushing30: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
gurunlocker:

You were making sense till you reach the part that you said "Team were playing for Messi". What does that mean please?

You mean there's a playmaker in Barcelona, that start the build up while Messi wait in the box to tapin?

Ronaldo can win games alone, while wait for pass from Higuain and Dybala? grin

Are we all same skin Colour?

Did we grow up under n got influenced by same cultures and philosophies?

Messi dribbled (rather danced) from the halfway line to score a wonderful goal against Getafe that year BUT can he lace a rocket � from almost the center circle like CR7 did against Porto (with United) that till today PES users use to defend the gameplay (on PS2) lol

Guy CR7 is 34 and has silverware for club and country... he’s lost all his pace (which was his main decisive element) and at this stage needs a creative support line.

Messi thrived initially under great playmakers like Xavi and Iniesta no surprise he hasn’t won a UCL since they left.

Barca has always played for Messi even when their son of the soil (Iniesta) had a chance to win ballon D’or the club supported Messi!

Don’t kid yourself bro CR7 is 34... las las he has one more year In elite football. He has always been a winger-cum-striker Messi on the other hand has always been a number 10.

Sidebar... if CR7 hadn’t left Madrid he’d have won the ballon D’or last year n Messi would have equaled it this year. But that’s football politics for you.

Creatively CR7 has never been on Messi’s level BUT unlike Messi CR7 is a born winner. Reply me when Messi wins a trophy with Argentina... after all he’s your Goat. He’s the ultimate playmaker lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by dochenaj: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is this a tribute to Ronaldo?
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
NORSYK:

Lol
can you give him Eder and Guedes??

While we bench the great Higuain for them??

Eder won even when Portuguese Yobo was Injured in the final of the Euro 2016!!!
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by 27Pushing30: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
NORSYK:

Look at it
No remind me bro e dey pain

Shey if na Suarez or Griezman dem no go pass give Messi? Lmao
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

They should arrange countries like AZERBAIJAN, LITHUANIA, MALTA, ARMENIA, ALBANIA for CR7 to score HATTRICK

U forgot Faroe Islands

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
aminusodiq:
and a penalty dwelling in Mars lol
Iran vs Portugal comes to mind...

No wonder they could not avoid Uruguay!!!

Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Expert17: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jokerman:

Shut it... It was Iniesta and Neymar's show in 2015

Yes ..... Thank u sir....

Dats Y iniesta and Neymar won Uefa best player and World best player dat year.......
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Angelfrost(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Expert17:

U were making sense until dis

5. Tammy Abraham

Common, clean dat tin....

Hahahaha... Haba Chief. Wetin the egbon do na??!

Isn't he among the top ten scorers so far this season??!... I felt he has earned his place among prolific strikers this season. Correct me if I'm wrong sir.
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by kellyezekiel1997(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
wunmi590:
Appointing sarri as Juventus coach was gbe greatest mistake for Juventus, not because I am a Ronaldo fan, but because the coach tactics is not good for the present crop of players in Juventus.

He has players at his disposal, he just uses players that are not completely fit and changing players ontine too, he has problem.

i agree with u, Sarri de cigarette man is nothin but a total flop, from chelsea and now juventus.
Chek last season. Ronaldo played better than dis season.
Ever since Sarri took the job, the pattern of play changed and this is not only affecting Ronaldo but the whole squad.
Dybala sit on bench most times, Cuadrado is now playing as a wing back, this is stupid.
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by princeade86(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
when you start to watch ball.
The last season before Ronaldo came which players left juve
How can a team replace cancelo with Danilo, carry cuadrado come right back, someone that has no businesses at that position, khedira and matuidi are juve best midfielder, higuain that could not make a good starting eleven at Chelsea, what exactly is Juventus playing with aside pjanic, Ronaldo and de light, bonnuci don lose form, dybala that cant make Argentina first eleven, one should be realistic. See even sarri that Chelsea fans gave testimony as he left them.
Juve problems is not Ronaldo and if you no sabi watch ball then STH UP!
so because dybala don't make argentina team means is a bad player. do u know how many times dybala has rescued them? the issue is that juventus dont know how to sign players. u can imagine signed different kind of players because they are on free transfer.. from khedira, to matuidi, emre can, rabiot, and many more. they have no quality player at all except pjanic.
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by blowjohn(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
wunmi590:
Appointing sarri as Juventus coach was gbe greatest mistake for Juventus, not because I am a Ronaldo fan, but because the coach tactics is not good for the present crop of players in Juventus.

He has players at his disposal, he just uses players that are not completely fit and changing players ontine too, he has problem.

See ehn ur being too nice.
That sarri is the worst coach ever.
How does one explain the nonsense?
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by shogsman(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
They have lost only once this season and you think something is wrong with the team,what will you now say about Barcelona and Madrid cos they've most more than 4 games this season alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal? / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.