Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook (3064 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Supporting Saraki During NASS Election(pics / Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt / Atiku On The Reported Registration Of New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 2:17am On Nov 26, 2010
Boboribo:

@Beaf - so you are ashamed the world now knows how your mum and her sorry hubby died by hanging themselves on a tree. I forgot to tell the world too that you provided the noose.

Now back to the issue at stake. What is so intelligent about the pot calling the kettle black? Atiku asked your sorry principal simple questions about the economy and all you retards advised him to say on facebook is how loyal he is to his wife and how his children school here in Nigeria. Is that the hallmark of intelligence? Show us your response to your principals gaffe that he will provide electricity for all come April next year. You had no response to that obviously because you knew he was deluded. You better careful or I will tell the world more about your family background and how your sister and ,

Employ intelligence! You are beginning to sound just like Atiku! grin grin grin grin

Atiku asked about the economy? Shock! Horror! He is a wanted man in the US for laundering 6 billion stolen Naira, from guess where?. . . atiku asked about the economy my foot! He will soon be in the same position as Ibori, Dubai is turning out to be a good place to catch 9ja criminals and thieves.

Atiku asked about the economy?!! Dude, you got jokes! grin

Boboribo / Atiku's head:

Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by aljharem(m): 2:19am On Nov 26, 2010
Beaf:

Employ intelligence! You are beginning to sound just like Atiku! grin grin grin grin

Atiku asked about the economy? Shock! Horror! He is a wanted man in the US for laundering 6 billion stolen Naira, from guess where?. . . atiku asked about the economy my foot! He will soon be in the same position as Ibori, Dubai is turning out to be a good place to catch 9ja criminals and thieves.

Atiku asked about the economy?!! Dude, you got jokes! grin

mumu beaf veaf beat mumu fish and chicken

beaffff = mend and massob why do u try to decieve people on this forum why angry angry angry angry angry

why na angry angry angry why angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 2:25am On Nov 26, 2010
^
See this almajiri with internet access!
There is a clear difference between "Beaf" and "beef." Can you notice it? grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 2:31am On Nov 26, 2010
@beaf. You are only intelligently evasive. I suppose if America doesn't come to your aid, anybody can just loot and got scot free. You have a mumu sitting in Aso Roack waiting for the authorities in Washington and Dubai to apprehend people for you and you are happy.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2010
Mr Beaf abi na nama  grin

I am no Atiku supporter, I am an AC(N?) member, proudly so!

my point is very simple, a ruling President must maintain some form of decorum, regardless of whatever issues there are, personal or official . . .THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!

U dont need to make your FB page a Nollywood script for folly by passing snide remarks, or by posting cheap innuendoes

for the records, despite my firm followership of AC(N?) Ribadu doesnt quite cut it with me, we need to ensure these leaders that have now embraced the www use it not for their selfish reasons but to collate the needs, yearnings and agitations of a depraved people

anything other than that, defeats the essence of having a page on FB or any other social network as THE GENERAL COMMANDER OF THE ARMED FORCES OF FACEBOOK  grin  grin

@Boboribo

are u saying Atiku is the hope of the common man because he has asked a seemingly ADEQUATE question ?

even Clifford Orji cant be disallowed from airing his views these days, u know ?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by aljharem(m): 2:36am On Nov 26, 2010
Beaf:

^
See this almajiri with internet access!
There is a clear difference between "Beaf" and "beef." Can you notice it? grin

beef, beaf, fish mumu angry angry angry

u think that we do not know that u are a mend member,,,,, do u thing people are stu.pid angry angry

beaf(cow), can u explain why u love jonathan so much that u deceived ur igbo brothers and ohaneze in selling there birth right in the nation and making the politically irrelevant   sad
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by johndoe200: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2010
alj harem:

mumu beaf veaf beat mumu fish and chicken

beaffff = mend and massob why do u try to decieve people on this forum why angry angry angry angry angry

why na angry angry angry why angry angry angry

Another illiterate aboki.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 2:40am On Nov 26, 2010
@hannie - the man asked questions to which the minister for finance responded yesterday.  That is how it should be.  I have never said I support Atiku anywhere in my posts.  problem with GEJ people is that once you are against them you must be supporting one of the other candidates even if you are undecided.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 2:41am On Nov 26, 2010
Boboribo:

@beaf. You are only intelligently evasive. I suppose if America doesn't come to your aid, anybody can just loot and got scot free. You have a mumu sitting in Aso Roack waiting for the authorities in Washington and Dubai to apprehend people for you and you are happy.

You people have been calling Jonathan names from the day it became obvious that Yar Adua (RIP) was dying. The strange thing about that matter is, the bigger the insult you guys heap on GEJ, the bigger the defeat he inflicts on you.

As soon as the man you call mumu gets a full term mandate with no distracting elections, people like Atiku will begin to understand a brand new "language." They will learn the dance of the retribution of the masses and they will forsake their families for new homes in Kirikiri, Gashua, Ita Oko etc where they belong.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by jason12345: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2010
Boboribo:

@hannie - the man asked questions to which the minister for finance responded yesterday.  That is how it should be.  I have never said I support Atiku anywhere in my posts.  problem with GEJ people is that once you are against them you must be supporting one of the other candidates even if you are undecided.

i am glad you noticed!
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2010
So once GEJ becomes President he will round up all looters in one swoop. I suppose he is currently a Councillor.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 2:53am On Nov 26, 2010
hannie:

Mr Beaf abi na nama  grin

I am no Atiku supporter, I am an AC(N?) member, proudly so!

my point is very simple, a ruling President must maintain some form of decorum, regardless of whatever issues there are, personal or official . . .THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!

U dont need to make your FB page a Nollywood script for folly by passing snide remarks, or by posting cheap innuendoes

for the records, despite my firm followership of AC(N?) Ribadu doesnt quite cut it with me, we need to ensure these leaders that have now embraced the www use it not for their selfish reasons but to collate the needs, yearnings and agitations of a depraved people

anything other than that, defeats the essence of having a page on FB or any other social network as THE GENERAL COMMANDER OF THE ARMED FORCES OF FACEBOOK  grin  grin

@Boboribo

are u saying Atiku is the hope of the common man because he has asked a seemingly ADEQUATE question ?

even Clifford Orji cant be disallowed from airing his views these days, u know ?

I don't see your grouse with facebook except you are a bit old fashioned.

GEJ's FB presence is a great example of how he reaches out and cares for the common man. He is lauded all over the World for it (but we know what they say about prophets in their own homes).
If GEJ's taking up of a facebook account was in poor taste, why is it that every single one of his opponents rushed to get their own facebook accounts?

You might understand best what you mean by "decorum," because your use of the word in the context of this thread makes absolutely no sense. Facebook is a social tool to speak one on one with people and GEJ is the first African President to do so. That is an incredible pride.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by aljharem(m): 2:57am On Nov 26, 2010
Beaf:

I don't see your grouse with facebook except you are a bit old fashioned.

GEJ's FB presence is a great example of how he reaches out and cares for the common man. He is lauded all over the World for it (but we know what they say about prophets in their own homes).
If GEJ's taking up of a facebook account was in poor taste, why is it that every single one of his opponents rushed to get their own facebook accounts?

You might understand best what you mean by "decorum," because your use of the word in the context of this thread really makes absolutely no sense. Facebook is a social tool to speak one on one with people and GEJ is the first African President to do so. That is an incredible pride.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 2:58am On Nov 26, 2010
Boboribo:

So once GEJ becomes President he will round up all looters in one swoop. I suppose he is currently a Councillor.

He is already President.

Unfortunately, he took the mantle of office just a few months to a general election and everyone knows that elections are the most distracting engagements for political office holders.

Wait until he gets a full term mandate with no clowns buzzing around about zoning, North vs South etc.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by aljharem(m): 3:00am On Nov 26, 2010
rig 2011 and die angry angry
Beaf:

He is already President.

Unfortunately, he took the mantle of office just a few months to a general election and everyone knows that elections are the most distracting engagements for political office holders.

Wait until he gets a full term mandate with no clowns buzzing around about zoning, North vs South etc.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by yongnoble(m): 3:09am On Nov 26, 2010
I'm loyal to Nigeria's Economy

Can somebody pls explain what this means because i can't seem to understand how someone can be loyal to an economy,
shouldn't it be I'm loyal to the Nigerian Government??

Abeg i dey w8
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 3:10am On Nov 26, 2010
alj harem:

angry angry angry angry

Did someone put gutter water in your kunu?
What part of GEJ's statement is painful to you? Is it:
[list]
[li]That he is faithful to his wife?[/li]
[li]He is not a consensus, ethnic or sectional candidate, but represents Nigeria?[/li]
[li]He has no foreign account?[/li]
[li]His kids go to school right here in Nigeria?[/li]
[/list]

I know you have one or two problems with thinking straight, but haba! That list of commendable attributes is straightforward enough na!
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 26, 2010
I am sorry but once again Jonathan Goodluck has mispoken.

The primary loyalty of any public servant is loyalty to country and it's constitution. To the extent that you and your boss both share this loyalty to country then you have a duty to remain loyal to your boss. However if your boss becomes disloyal to the country and its laws you have a duty to call your boss to order because you swore an oath to defend the country, its interests and its constitution.

If Atiku honestly believed that OBJ was pursuing 3rd term agenda which at the time was against the laws of the land and the aspirations of the Nigerian people he had a duty to speak up.

Jonathan also had a duty to take responsibilities when Yar'adua was practically kidnapped by his own wife, his misguided definition and understanding of loyalty plunged this country into a leadership crisis and power vacuum untill the NASS invented the doctrine of Necessity.

I am sorry to say it but the Presidency is not a secret cult. Loyal is first to country and its constitution. If about 9 months after taking an oath of office Jonathan has forgotten the contents of his oath he should go back and read.

His position on this issue is dumb and smacks of desperation.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2010
^
So if Jonathan says he was loyal to Yar Adua, and is loyal to the economy, his wife and kids; it means he isn't loyal to Nigeria and the constitution? What kind of logic is that?
You are above such forced and stretched arguments that have no meaning. Come on!

yong_noble:

I'm loyal to Nigeria's Economy

Can somebody pls explain what this means because i can't seem to understand how someone can be loyal to an economy,
shouldn't it be I'm loyal to the Nigerian Government??

Abeg i dey w8

No, he is absolutely correct in his use of words. He has not taken a single illegal Kobo, unlike Atiku who is known for rap!ng the economy. Atiku not only has several foreign accounts, but is wanted in the US for laundering 6 billion Naira.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by yongnoble(m): 3:21am On Nov 26, 2010
@mikeansy
Well said, manh
i rest my case
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 3:25am On Nov 26, 2010
duh  

imagine anyone asking if am old-fashioned  shocked

oh yes! I am. . . .I feel old-fashioned when I think to myself majority of Nigerians dont even have enuff to feed @ 1-0-1 not to talk of internet access sef but the FB President must go on FB to boast of being ''loyal to his wife and leader'' . . .even at that who hin for loyal to ? Seun Osewa or Jarus ?

rubbish!

I maintain its not out of place to be appalled at the fact that the so-called President has not been acting in good faith by using his FB account to pass snide remarks.

whether or not he is first to get on FB isnt any relevant here  . . .

FYI, BRF had been getting updates on NL immediately he became Governor, its that simple!

Creating an FB account and saying stuff like ''I AM LOYAL TO MY WIFE'' stinks !

like who cares ?

Its only a fool that will be gloating as to how GEJ is the cleanest president ever . . .as long as Crude Oil deals take place every day, the Presidency takes its $2 (dollars) for every of the 2 Million barrel vessels that leave the shores of our land . . .now u stay here and yap about foreign account ?

GEJ is f@cking freaking rich!!! u think say na moimoi ? una dey here dey talk of looters ? which of tem dey clean ? u guys have forgotten that the common denominator of all this brouhaha is OBJ ?

OBJ was brought by IBB back to rule the land

OBJ ruled and wanted a 3rd term, was fought to a stand still

OBJ gave a sick man the mandate knowing he might not last . . .pls does anybody knows Namadi Sambo's med history ?

OBJ installed indirectly GEJ, a man who so many came to get hoodwinked by cos of his name, even some dolts believe if u dont support him, God might turn your fortunes around  shocked

OBJ was seemingly betrayed by Atiku . . .we all know they are both thieves, thats no news abeg!

OBJ, IBB, Ribadu, Gusau, Danjuma, Buhari, GEJ, and ATIKU all have certin things in common . . .

REMOVE OBJ from the mix and what u will have will be akin to the Eleweomo and Tokyo clash i Oyo State once Adedibu died

as per the looters and lootees  grin

why I go even dey debate about money wey no go enter my pocket even if not stolen . . .no be Naija we dey wey pastors in the name of bankers dey embezzle up to 20% of the nation's budget ?

The country is truly sick, God must save and the only way to do so is to strenghten us to have the mind to fight the REVOLUTIONARY FIGHT and say no once and for all to this rubbish!

I dont get it:

how can one be loyal to the economy of a nation ? come on beaf, stop this rubbish!

Just admit that line is way off it . . .its like saying I am loyal to the culture of Nigeria

na wa o . . .see wetin grammar dey cause ? grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 3:30am On Nov 26, 2010
^
If you continue spewing pepper soup joint crap, the World will keep passing you by. How do you manage to ooze so much of it? Damn!
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 3:32am On Nov 26, 2010
@Beaf tongue

Pepper soup joint crap ?

u be proper olodo . . .I am f@cking informed ! I am close to Govt quarters, u are the one spewing unintelligent inanities here.

This is the problem I have always had with this section ever since the days of Akolawole,Ono, Davidylan, Donzman, 4play here, a lot of people come here spew rubbish and pretend as if they believe their own lies, u sound like one of them.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 26, 2010
 The Constitution of Nigeria specifies an oath of office for the Vice President of the federation. The oath is administered by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria or the person for the time being appointed to exercise the functions of that office. It is the same oath recited by Deputy State Governors, Ministers, Commissioners and Special Advisers to the President:

“ I, do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions, that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communicate or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. So help me God.

That is the oath of office Jonathan Goodluck took as Vice President. It does not say the VP must be loyal to his boss at all times even to the detriment of National Interest.

A VP is expected to be loyal to his Boss because both are loyal to the interest of the Nation. If President begins to undermine National Interest as we know it, the VP should stand up and defend Nigeria's interest.

So the primary loyalty here is loyalty to country not loyalty to boss.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by aljharem(m): 3:34am On Nov 26, 2010
mikeansy:

The primary loyalty of any public servant is loyalty to country and it's constitution. To the extent that you and your boss both share this loyalty to country then you have a duty to remain loyal to your boss. However if your boss becomes disloyal to the country and its laws you have a duty to call your boss to order because you swore an oath to defend the country, its interests and its constitution.

If Atiku honestly believed that OBJ was pursuing 3rd term agenda which at the time was against the laws of the land and the aspirations of the Nigerian people he had a duty to speak up.

Jonathan also had a duty to take responsibilities when Yar'adua was practically kidnapped by his own wife, his misguided definition and understanding of loyalty plunged this country into a leadership crisis and power vacuum untill the NASS invented the doctrine of Necessity.

I am sorry to say it but the Presidency is not a secret cult. Loyal is first to country and its constitution. If about 9 months after taking an oath of office Jonathan has forgotten the contents of his oath he should go back and read.

kudousssss!!!!! u are blessed brother, God has given u wisdom

this is what beaf seems to not see

he is doing it like it is a favour or something

he is desperate
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 3:37am On Nov 26, 2010
@Mike

what of loyalty to ''Nigeria's economy" shocked grin

can u extract that for me also ?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 3:38am On Nov 26, 2010
hannie:
@Beaf

Pepper soup joint crap ?

u be proper olodo . . .I am f@cking informed ! I am close to Govt quarters, u are the one spewing unintelligent inanities here

That is what iya akara always says. grin
Not one word you say is situated in verifiable fact, everything from you is street corner type gist.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by jason12345: 3:39am On Nov 26, 2010
mikeansy:

what can i say but bravo!!! cheesy

GJ is desperate.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by jason12345: 3:40am On Nov 26, 2010
hannie:

@Mike

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 3:42am On Nov 26, 2010
mikeansy:

That is the oath of office Jonathan Goodluck took as Vice President. It does not say the VP must be loyal to his boss at all times even to the detriment of National Interest.

A VP is expected to be loyal to his Boss because both are loyal to the interest of the Nation. If President begins to undermine National Interest as we know it, the VP should stand up and defend Nigeria's interest.

So the primary loyalty here is loyalty to country not loyalty to boss.

Where exactly did GEJ mention his primary responsibilities in the facebook entry? And how does being loyal to ones boss mean one isn't loyal to Nigeria?
I think you are being unnecessarily alarmist and torturing facts. GEJ never said his primary responsibilities were not to the constitution and Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Blazay(m): 3:42am On Nov 26, 2010
hannie:

duh  

imagine anyone asking if am old-fashioned  shocked

oh yes! I am. . . .I feel old-fashioned when I think to myself majority of Nigerians dont even have enuff to feed @ 1-0-1 not to talk of internet access sef but the FB President must go on FB to boast of being ''loyal to his wife and leader'' . . .even at that who hin for loyal to ? Seun Osewa or Jarus ?

rubbish!

I maintain its not out of place to be appalled at the fact that the so-called President has not been acting in good faith by using his FB account to pass snide remarks.

whether or not he is first to get on FB isnt any relevant here  . . .

FYI, BRF had been getting updates on NL immediately he became Governor, its that simple!

Creating an FB account and saying stuff like ''I AM LOYAL TO MY WIFE'' stinks !

like who cares ?

Its only a fool that will be gloating as to how GEJ is the cleanest president ever . . .as long as Crude Oil deals take place every day, the Presidency takes its $2 (dollars) for every of the 2 Million barrel vessels that leave the shores of our land . . .now u stay here and yap about foreign account ?

GEJ is f@cking freaking rich!!! u think say na moimoi ? una dey here dey talk of looters ? which of tem dey clean ? u guys have forgotten that the common denominator of all this brouhaha is OBJ ?

OBJ was brought by IBB back to rule the land

OBJ ruled and wanted a 3rd term, was fought to a stand still

OBJ gave a sick man the mandate knowing he might not last . . .pls does anybody knows Namadi Sambo's med history ?

OBJ installed indirectly GEJ, a man who so many came to get hoodwinked by cos of his name, even some dolts believe if u dont support him, God might turn your fortunes around  shocked

OBJ was seemingly betrayed by Atiku . . .we all know they are both thieves, thats no news abeg!

OBJ, IBB, Ribadu, Gusau, Danjuma, Buhari, GEJ, and ATIKU all have certin things in common . . .

REMOVE OBJ from the mix and what u will have will be akin to the Eleweomo and Tokyo clash i Oyo State once Adedibu died

as per the looters and lootees  grin

why I go even dey debate about money wey no go enter my pocket even if not stolen . . .no be Naija we dey wey pastors in the name of bankers dey embezzle up to 20% of the nation's budget ?

The country is truly sick, God must save and the only way to do so is to strenghten us to have the mind to fight the REVOLUTIONARY FIGHT and say no once and for all to this rubbish!

I dont get it:

how can one be loyal to the economy of a nation ? come on beaf, stop this rubbish!

Just admit that line is way off it . . .its like saying I am loyal to the culture of Nigeria

na wa o . . .see wetin grammar dey cause ? grin

Hear ye.
Hear ye.

Point of correction. OBJ betrayed Atiku not the other way round.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 26, 2010
hannie:

@Mike

It is possible to be loyal to the "Nigerian Economy", though this expression is not normally used but rather will refer in the oath as Loyalty to National Interest.

As our economic interest is also our National Interest and any act of sabotage to our economy can be described as disloyalty to country.

But the suggestion that owning a Foreign Account amounts to disloyalty to our economy is ridiculous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dr Mimiko Realy Try In Ondo State? / Tribalism Vs Democracy - Can Africans/Nigerians Ever Break The Yoke Of Tribalism / See What Jonathan Has Deliberately Done For Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.