Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook (3065 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Supporting Saraki During NASS Election(pics / Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt / Atiku On The Reported Registration Of New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2010
Beaf:

That is what iya akara always says. grin
Not one word you say is situated in verifiable fact, everything from you is street corner type gist.

every sane poster knows that Dr Kitaun will never post here without having his facts . . .

which one do u want to challenge ?

the Crude Oil deals and that over N600 MILLION goes to the Presidency on each CO deal ?

or the ties between OBJ and almost every Presidential ediot mentioned so far ?

or that GEJ is just SAME OF THE SAME ?

or GEJ is just so bad at his communication styles, it stinks ?

which is beer parlor gist jare . . .I dey hear!  tongue
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 3:47am On Nov 26, 2010
^
Dude, go and sleep jare! First you are in ACN, then you are in the corridors of power, now you are Dr Kitaun! Abeg go and sleep, you are tired! grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 3:51am On Nov 26, 2010
mikeansy:

It is possible to be loyal to the "Nigerian Economy", though this expression is not normally used but rather will refer in the oath as Loyalty to National Interest.

As our economic interest is also our National Interest and any act of sabotage to our economy can be described as disloyalty to country.

But the suggestion that owning a Foreign Account amounts to disloyalty to our economy is ridiculous.

It will only seem ridiculous if you take it out of context. All you have to do is imagine the entry as a barb targetted at Atiku and it will all fall in place.
The simple interpretation is is that Atiku has been disloyal to the Nigerian economy to the point that he is wanted for laundering 6 billion Naira through several foreign accounts in the US.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2010
Blazay:

Hear ye.
Hear ye.

Point of correction. OBJ betrayed Atiku not the other way round.

explains why I used the word SEEMINGLY . . .cos it could be either way.

but then again, Atiku betrayed his AC colleagues too, didnt he ?

@Mike

In that context of National interest, yes u are right . . .

but in the context with which GEJ used it, would u adjudge him right ?

Poser ;

HOW COME ATIKU WAS ABLE TO LOOT SO MUCH MONEY UNDER OBJ WHEN THEY SAID VPs ARENT EXACTLY POWERFUL ?

We might have to start placing our beamlight more on Namadi Sambo  grin

@Beaf

u be the olodo of the year . . .CONFIRMED!!!

When I said I am in Govt quarters, does it have to be at ur thieving dome at Aso ? God forbid!

everyone knows in Lagos, we reign supreme and we are proud of it . . .

Go ask Dayokanu how we won the guber elections for BRF on NL, scratch that ask Becomrich . . .that was where Musiwa started his NL sojourn from  grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Blazay(m): 3:58am On Nov 26, 2010
hannie:

explains why I used the word SEEMINGLY . . .cos it could be either way.

but then again, Atiku betrayed his AC colleagues too, didnt he ?
@Mike

In that context of National interest, yes u are right . . .

but in the context with which GEJ used it, would u adjudge him right ?

Poser ;

HOW COME ATIKU WAS ABLE TO LOOT SO MUCH MONEY UNDER OBJ WHEN THEY SAID VPs ARENT EXACTLY POWERFUL ?

We might have to start placing our beamlight more on Namadi Sambo  grin

How did Atiku betray his AC collegues?
Atiku had his own "customs" money before becoming VP of Nigeria.

How can Atiku be allowed to LOOT under OBJ, the SOLE OLE minister of and for Petroleum for 8 years? shocked
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Blazay(m): 4:01am On Nov 26, 2010
Name:  hannie
Position:  Active Poster
Date Registered:  September 05, 2006, 02:28 PM
Last Active:  Today at 03:59:56 AM

Another coupist.
Una nor dey try hide at all.
Like Nairaland, like Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 4:04am On Nov 26, 2010
hannie:

@Beaf

u be the olodo of the year . . .CONFIRMED!!!

When I said I am in Govt quarters, does it have to be at your thieving dome at Aso ? God forbid!

everyone knows in Lagos, we reign supreme and we are proud of it . . .

Go ask Dayokanu how we won the guber elections for BRF on NL, scratch that ask Becomrich . . .that was where Musiwa started his NL sojourn from  grin

You're funny sha! The best you can get from ACN in Lagos about what is going on at Aso Rock is very sadly third or fourth hand gist; I guess it was all through becomerich too.
No wonder becomerich went kolo and started reading maps! grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2010
Beaf:

^
If you continue spewing pepper soup joint crap, the World will keep passing you by. How do you manage to ooze so much of it? Damn!

have u been able to pass me by now  tongue am still waiting for the part of my pepper soup joint crap that u would like to debunk  cool

at least, u want to make us believe GEJ is a saint, oya shoot !

We know everything happening in Aso Rock, just like they know what goes on here . . .u sure dont know how political manipulatricks work at all!

how was Tinubu able to manipulate Bode George in 2007 ? how do u think PDP has been trying to coerce BRF in this current dispensation ?

@Blazay

are u a Nigerian ?

If u were, u wouldnt be asking me these questions.

If u arent, google it, and u will find the answers, but u can be sure, CUSTOMS money should not have anything to do with ill-gotten money . . .except u want to use that to justify the rot in the system

I know of a Comptroller General of Customs, Tayo Ogungbemile that had unblemished record, a Yoruba, he was there for a short time but no one is talking of CUSTOMS money  cool
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2010
^
Are you really Dr Kitaun, or you're just fcking around with someone elses respected user name?
You need to give some backing to the things you are reeling out, otherwise you will be questioned / pepper souped. And very rightly too. grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2010
Another reason this facebook entry is very very dumb is because the entry was simply an attack on every parent who had their kids studying abroad or who have had their kids study abroad in the past. It is also an attack on all those who themselves are studying abroad or have studied abroad. It is also an attack on all legitimate businessmen who have a foreign account or have previously had a foreign account.

The fact is that these sections of the Nigerian population constitute most of Nigerians on facebook. You go on their platform and simply criticise crucial features of their way of life.
It is like going on TV to criticise your opponent as an elitist because he owns a TV? Well most of your audience are not watching you on radio are they? Dumb and desperate politics.

What about the married men who have in the weakest moments been disloyal to their wives? Well you simply have no business voting righteous President Jonathan because he will simply be judgemental about your failings.

All of these coming from a sitting President is childish, desperate and dumb. It is also astonishing this is coming just 4 days after the President told the world he wanted to sign a memorandum of understanding with Atiku so that their campaigns will be civil and focused on policies.

It is not smart at all and these kinds of misteps are why I have difficulties falling for the Jonathan camp.

Watch Atiku score political point using this mistep by Jonathan. The Atiku camp will soon call a worldwide press conference condeming this unPresidential behaviour by the President.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 4:37am On Nov 26, 2010
Beaf:

^
Are you really Dr Kitaun, or you're just fcking around with someone elses respected user name?
You need to give some backing to the things you are reeling out, otherwise you will be questioned / pepper souped. And very rightly too. grin

backing ? ask DK, he would tell u who I am. My normal id get accident, so I go borrow handle from my wifey grin

just apologize and we will get along like nothing happened wink grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 4:39am On Nov 26, 2010
mikeansy:

Another reason this facebook entry is very very dumb is because the entry was simply an attack on every parent who had their kids studying abroad or who have had their kids study abroad in the past. It is also an attack on all those who themselves are studying abroad or have studied abroad. It is also an attack on all legitimate businessmen who have a foreign account or have previously had a foreign account.

The fact is that these sections of the Nigerian population constitute most of Nigerians on facebook. You go on their platform and simply criticise crucial features of their way of life.
It is like going on TV to criticise your opponent as an elitist because he owns a TV? Well most of your audience are not watching you on radio are they? Dumb and desperate politics.

What about the married men who have in the weakest moments been disloyal to their wives? Well you simply have no business voting righteous President Jonathan because he will simply be judgemental about your failings.

All of these coming from a sitting President is childish, desperate and dumb. It is also astonishing this is coming just 4 days after the President told the world he wanted to sign a memorandum of understanding with Atiku so that their campaigns will be civil and focused on policies.

It is not smart at all and these kinds of misteps are why I have difficulties falling for the Jonathan camp.

Watch Atiku score political point using this mistep by Jonathan. The Atiku camp will soon call a worldwide press conference condeming this unPresidential behaviour by the President.

Classic!!! grin
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Muza(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2010
GEJ is a clueless slowpoke with his unpresidential statements. i also have it from a reliable source that the mother of those his children is Alison-Maduekwe's sister.

No to PDP
#Rig2011ElectionsAnduDie
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by doctorT(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2010
Group challenges Jonathan, EFCC to investigate/charge Patience Jonathan       
Written by Administrator     
Sunday, 02 May 2010 19:43 

An advert on page 36, Sunday Vanguard, May 2, 2010 challenges the acting president, Goodluck Jonathan and the EFCC to investigate/charge the wife of the Governor of Bayelsa state in 2006, Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

AN URGENT MEMO TO THE ‘ACTING PRESIDENT’, DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN

FROM CITIZENS AGAINST CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA

CC: MRS FARIDA WAZIRI, CHAIRMAN EFCC

MINISTER OF JUSTICE AND ATTORNEY-GENERAL

THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONER IN NIGERIA

TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL

MALLAM NUHU RIBADU

MR FESTUS KEYAMO

PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA & PASTOR BAKARE

DATE: April 28, 2010.

We hereby seek your urgent intervention in matters under investigation and those that we believe EFCC ought to immediately investigate as no man or woman is above the law.

1.    In 2006, consequent upon a motion of urgent public importance moved by distinguished Senator Fidelis Okoro, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu as Chairman of EFCC was invited to address the Senate on issues of corruption on Wednesday 13th September, 2006. During Mallam Nuhu Ribadu’s address on the floor of the Senate, he stated and we quote[b] “There is also a petition against the Governor’s wife alleging that she was involved in laundering the sum of one hundred and four million into fine-land account. She is also being investigated.”

The wife of the Governor of Bayelsa state in 2006, Mrs. Patience Jonathan was the person Mallam Nuhu Ribadu referred to and this can be confirmed from records of the Senate.[/b]

Your Excellency, we are concerned that the same Mallam Nuhu Ribadu who remains a dismissed Nigerian police officer thus ineligible for appointment in Nigerian public service is now being hailed by you is the same person who publicly indicted your wife as stated earlier yet EFCC have not made a public declaration of the outcome of the investigation.

Prince Vincent Ogbulafor is currently being charged for offences allegedly committed in 2001 so the same should apply to your wife or the final report made public by EFCC.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

2.    In response to a question during an interview with the Guardian on Sunday, February 24, 2008 as follows; “was it true that you gave Obasanjo N800,million for his campaign?”, General Danjuma replied;

“No I did not give him. I helped finance his first term election. I raised $7 million. Slightly more than half of it came from my pocket. The other half came from my business associates. And this money was passed on to him through (former National Security Adviser, Gen) Aliyu Gusau”.

“Aliyu Gusau came to my house here (in Lagos). Each time I carried thousands, thousands and thousands (of naira) to him in Ghana-must- go”.

The claims of the Chairman of your Presidential Advisory Council (PAC), General Danjuma tha General Aliyu Gusau who is now your National Security Adviser (NSA) collected the naira equivalent of millions of dollars in Ghana-must-go bags at a time the American backed money laundering act was in place must be investigated.

3.  In the same interview, General Danjuma said; “It is this same Aremu, who used to harass his perceived enemies and political opponents. He used Ribadu and some of his Ministers to pursue (former Vice President)  Atiku (Abubakar). He used Ribadu and (Malam Nasir) el-Rufai and one or two of his ministers to cover his tracks in the PTDF (Petroleum Technology Development Fund).

General Danjuma should be invited to provide information about the PTDF scandal.

4.  All the indicted parties in the Okiro report on the Halliburton scandal must be charged to court immediately.

Your Excellency, the world awaits your decisive and courageous actions.

Mallam Umaru Mohammed

Daura, Katsina State.

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3483:advert-challenges-jonathan-efcc-to-investigatecharge-ex-governors-wife&catid=48:world-news&Itemid=69

Please can our dear president come out to defend himself or his wife about this allegations and then we will know if truely he his loyal to our dear country,
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2010
mikeansy:

I am sorry but once again Jonathan Goodluck has mispoken.

The primary loyalty of any public servant is loyalty to country and it's constitution. To the extent that you and your boss both share this loyalty to country then you have a duty to remain loyal to your boss. However if your boss becomes disloyal to the country and its laws you have a duty to call your boss to order because you swore an oath to defend the country, its interests and its constitution.

If Atiku honestly believed that OBJ was pursuing 3rd term agenda which at the time was against the laws of the land and the aspirations of the Nigerian people he had a duty to speak up.

Jonathan also had a duty to take responsibilities when Yar'adua was practically kidnapped by his own wife, his misguided definition and understanding of loyalty plunged this country into a leadership crisis and power vacuum untill the NASS invented the doctrine of Necessity.

I am sorry to say it but the Presidency is not a secret cult. Loyal is first to country and its constitution. If about 9 months after taking an oath of office Jonathan has forgotten the contents of his oath he should go back and read.

His position on this issue is dumb and smacks of desperation.

I so much agree with you

but your spinning ability is legendary man grin grin grin

you are a natural spin doctor
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Muza(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
doctorT:

Written by Administrator     

An advert on page 36, Sunday Vanguard, May 2, 2010 challenges the acting president, Goodluck Jonathan and the EFCC to investigate/charge the wife of the Governor of Bayelsa state in 2006, Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

MALLAM NUHU RIBADU

MR FESTUS KEYAMO

We hereby seek your urgent intervention in matters under investigation and those that we believe EFCC ought to immediately investigate as no man or woman is above the law.

1.    In 2006, consequent upon a motion of urgent public importance moved by distinguished Senator Fidelis Okoro, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu as Chairman of EFCC was invited to address the Senate on issues of corruption on Wednesday 13th September, 2006. During Mallam Nuhu Ribadu’s address on the floor of the Senate, he stated and we quote[b] “There is also a petition against the Governor’s wife alleging that she was involved in laundering the sum of one hundred and four million into fine-land account. She is also being investigated.”

The wife of the Governor of Bayelsa state in 2006, Mrs. Patience Jonathan was the person Mallam Nuhu Ribadu referred to and this can be confirmed from records of the Senate.[/b]

Your Excellency, we are concerned that the same Mallam Nuhu Ribadu who remains a dismissed Nigerian police officer thus ineligible for appointment in Nigerian public service is now being hailed by you is the same person who publicly indicted your wife as stated earlier yet EFCC have not made a public declaration of the outcome of the investigation.

Prince Vincent Ogbulafor is currently being charged for offences allegedly committed in 2001 so the same should apply to your wife or the final report made public by EFCC.

2.    In response to a question during an interview with the Guardian on Sunday, February 24, 2008 as follows; “was it true that you gave Obasanjo N800,million for his campaign?”, General Danjuma replied;

“No I did not give him. I helped finance his first term election. I raised $7 million. Slightly more than half of it came from my pocket. The other half came from my business associates. And this money was passed on to him through (former National Security Adviser, Gen) Aliyu Gusau”.

“Aliyu Gusau came to my house here (in Lagos). Each time I carried thousands, thousands and thousands (of naira) to him in Ghana-must- go”.

The claims of the Chairman of your Presidential Advisory Council (PAC), General Danjuma tha General Aliyu Gusau who is now your National Security Adviser (NSA) collected the naira equivalent of millions of dollars in Ghana-must-go bags at a time the American backed money laundering act was in place must be investigated.

3.  In the same interview, General Danjuma said; “It is this same Aremu, who used to harass his perceived enemies and political opponents. He used Ribadu and some of his Ministers to pursue (former Vice President)  Atiku (Abubakar). He used Ribadu and (Malam Nasir) el-Rufai and one or two of his ministers to cover his tracks in the PTDF (Petroleum Technology Development Fund).

General Danjuma should be invited to provide information about the PTDF scandal.

4.  All the indicted parties in the Okiro report on the Halliburton scandal must be charged to court immediately.

Mallam Umaru Mohammed

Daura, Katsina State.

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3483:advert-challenges-jonathan-efcc-to-investigatecharge-ex-governors-wife&catid=48:world-news&Itemid=69

Please can our dear president come out to defend himself or his wife about this allegations and then we will know if truely he his loyal to our dear country,
Whr are the GEJ apologists. Oya come and start defending pls,no counter accusations until u finish defending these,i have noticed that the GEJ sycophant have a way of avoiding questions wit counter accusations which still doesn't help.

#Rig2011ElectionsAnduDie
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Muza(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2010
doctorT:

Written by Administrator     

MALLAM NUHU RIBADU

MR FESTUS KEYAMO

Mallam Umaru Mohammed

Daura, Katsina State.

Whr are the GEJ apologists. Oya come and start defending pls,no counter accusations until u finish defending these,i have noticed that the GEJ sycophant have a way of avoiding questions wit counter accusations which still doesn't help.

#Rig2011ElectionsAnduDie
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Bawss1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
mikeansy:

Mint!
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by bombay: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
Atiku apologist one question? Has he stated his manifesto,what are his plans to move nigeria forward.
Atiku is playing politics of old.
Attack attack attack
He should tells us something new.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unacceptable! IGBO Traders In Lagos Paraded By State Agents. / *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices / Jonathan Reportedly Has A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.