Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Please Can Somebody Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can Somebody Help Me (967 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am Presently In A Big Mess / Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Can Somebody Explain What Is Going On Here (18+ Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Somebody Help Me by EzendiEgo1: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi good evening guys

I know this my question might sound as if am a novice in sex game.

I had a sex with a lady last week using two condoms for extra protection but my fear is that can she be pregnant after using condom to have sex with her. Because today she's showing sign of sickness.

Please I need answers here
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by Lightangel65: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
EzendiEgo1:
Hi good evening guys

I had a sex with a lady last week using two condoms for extra protection but my fear is that can she be pregnant after using condom to have sex with her. Because today she's showing sign of sickness.

Why did you enter the sex game. It's your fault face it
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by EzendiEgo1: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why did you enter the sex game. It's your fault face it
why is it hard for you to understand

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by Lightangel65: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
EzendiEgo1:
why is it hard for you to understand
I am incapable of loving women so I can't understand how you feel
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by EzendiEgo1: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

I am incapable of loving women so I can't understand how you feel
grin grin
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by Jersuiyjoe(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Did you find any leakage on the condom? Or maybe after you orgasm in the condom you didn't bother to remove it from your pennis, you just kept using it that way. So which of the mistakes did you make?
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by EzendiEgo1: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jersuiyjoe:
Did you find any leakage on the condom? Or maybe after you orgasm in the condom you didn't bother to remove it from your pennis, you just kept using it that way. So which of the mistakes did you make?
I even recheck the next morning to check if there was a leakage but none besides I uses two condoms and i remove it after I reach orgasm immediately.
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by yinkajewole: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Go for test. Why did u go into it in the first place since u are afraid of pregnancy?
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ku tafa Ku tafa grin

A round of applause for op
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by midolian(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Maybe one of the condoms fell in..and now she is pregnant with condom in her womb..

Yeye!
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by Jersuiyjoe(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
EzendiEgo1:
I even recheck the next morning to check if there was a leakage but none besides I uses two condoms and i remove it after I reach orgasm immediately.
Good.
So, do you know when her mestruation cycle will start or have started?
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by Oblongata: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nostalgia grin

Dude your mind is playing games on you, I was like you more than 20 yrs ago...

Don’t use 2 condoms again, it could cause friction in between and create holes big enough for sperm to permeate

Use 1 condom next time...

And No, she is not pregnant, just sick!
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by NiCurious: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
The panel of experts has neglected to mention that morning sickness, if it occurs, doesn't start until about the sixth week of pregnancy. So if her sickness is indeed pregnancy morning sickness, and you never slept with her before last week, it is HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY unlikely that you with your two condoms and immediate pullout, had anything to do with it.
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by flowjoe: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
If u use 2 condoms ,only u can get pregnant, she cannot get pregnant. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by EzendiEgo1: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jersuiyjoe:

Good.
So, do you know when her mestruation cycle will start or have started?
No bro

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by EzendiEgo1: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oblongata:
Nostalgia grin

Dude your mind is playing games on you, I was like you more than 20 yrs ago...

Don’t use 2 condoms again, it could cause friction in between and create holes big enough for sperm to permeate

Use 1 condom next time...

And No, she is not pregnant, just sick!
. Bro you got me with this friction of a thing.

Thank you bro for your advice
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
EzendiEgo1:
Hi good evening guys

Even condom manufacturers will tell you “Don’t layer up condoms”. They can tear faster that way.

But if you believe the condoms did not burst, confront her. Accompany her to a lab for a pregnancy test. If it turns out that she’s pregnant, it is definitely not your child.

It might not even be pregnancy-related. It might be some kind of hormonal issue for women. They are “special” like that.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
EzendiEgo1:
Hi good evening guys

If you are very sure you used condom and there was no lickage

Whatever signs she is showing, the pregnancy does not belong to you, may be she was already pregnant before having sex with you and wants to impose it on you

Tell her to her face that she knows you used condom and there was no lickage, so she should take the pregnancy to the original owner
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by colorsofrainbow: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2019
Tell your sister this story and hear what she has to tell you.
Nansense!!!
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by Quality20(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2019
CDs r not foolproof,u may even b infected.go for confession/repentance and then HIV/herpes and other stubborn diseases to tests
Re: Please Can Somebody Help Me by EzendiEgo1: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2019
frozen70:

If you are very sure you used condom and there was no lickage

Whatever signs she is showing, the pregnancy does not belong to you, may be she was already pregnant before having sex with you and wants to impose it on you

Tell her to her face that she knows you used condom and there was no lickage, so she should take the pregnancy to the original owner
Thanks sis

She's not imposing any pregnancy on me just that my mind is playing with me.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / Couple Having Sex In United Nations, UN Official Vehicle / What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.