Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. (10692 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by Mr100Dollars: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
After the fight, Antonio Joshua went to use the rest room, while DJ Cuppy was taking tea bread and fried egg one corner, Andy Ruiz walked into the one corner and was smiling at DJ Cuppy, he thought within himself that this is the only way to get back at Antonio Joshua, he walked to DJ Cuppy and tried to Kiss her, DJ Cuppy Screamed at the top of her voice, immediately Antonia Joshua run out of the rest room without even cleaning, and another fight started, thankgod for the Saudi Arabia boys that were around the bar, if not the fight would have ended in round 21.

1 Share

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by silentEXPLOSION: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Na because if una dem wan sign social media bill.
You for don die by now

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ghettokid1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
FAKE NEWS!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by Mr100Dollars: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
You for don die by now
Who for kill you?

1 Like

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ghettokid1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
You for don die by now
I SWEAR! dumb ass fellows

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by emeijeh(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Audio post

Op, pack n' go

1 Like

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ghettokid1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
This op deserve 500 strokes of cane

8 Likes

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ghettokid1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
emeijeh:
Audio post
see my signature. .....walks out of the useless thread.....
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by LegendaryLover(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
lol at "saudi arabia boys".

"antonio" joshua ko, antonio bandares ni.

3 Likes

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by PHOTSEE(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
LOL
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ItzPhantom(m): 1:37am On Dec 09, 2019
emeijeh:
Audio post

Op, pack n' go
Lol guy no be small ooh..Audio life everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by Shekinah128(m): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by WildChild00(m): 5:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Who for kill you?

Baba make u dey careful ooo, social media bill dey come ooooo

1 Like

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by DGeneral123(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2019
This is the people spoiling Nigeria

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by marlow1962(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Is this how people become stupid all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by Peterjetlee007(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Lies she didn’t even watch the live match
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ghettokid1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Peterjetlee007:
Lies she didn’t even watch the live match
Not lie but STUPIDITY bro
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
This OP dey mad walahi cheesy grin
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by chigozie007(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
After the fight, Antonio Joshua went to use the rest room, while DJ Cuppy was taking tea bread and fried egg one corner, Andy Ruiz walked into the one corner and was smiling at DJ Cuppy, he thought within himself that this is the only way to get back at Antonio Joshua, he walked to DJ Cuppy and tried to Kiss her, DJ Cuppy Screamed at the top of her voice, immediately Antonia Joshua run out of the rest room without even cleaning, and another fight started, thankgod for the Saudi Arabia boys that were around the bar, if not the fight would have ended in round 21.

Op,
Pass me that thing wey dey your hand make i follow you see Antonio banderas and Adnre luis...... grin grin grin
i believe you are from the most high cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by Mr100Dollars: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
chigozie007:

Op,
Pass me that thing wey dey your hand make i follow you see Antonio banderas and Adnre luis...... grin grin grin
i believe you are from the most high cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And true true i just finish smoking before posting this thing. I can't believe i made the post after reading it this morning.

People dor attack me tire.

1 Like

Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ghettokid1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
And true true i just finish smoking before posting this thing. I can't believe i made the post after reading it this morning.

If i ban you for 3years now you go say i wicked
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by bash12: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
You for don die by now
may be bcaz of him sanator will sign it and cancel it after he sentence to death grin
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by Mr100Dollars: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
ghettokid1:
If i ban you for 3years now you go say i wicked
Bros nor vex abeg
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by ghettokid1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Bros nor vex abeg
Noted, but dont try it next time
Re: See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. by chigozie007(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

Just be careful not to see adekunle next time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? / ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL … (18+) / These Tinder Girls Are Something Else!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.