Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha (22336 Views)

Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by DGeneral123(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Oga ooo and na so so money dem go they collect

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by nlPoster: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2019
So, should the checkpoints be dismantled or not?

The problem is between regular Nigerians and Nigerians who say they are the law.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by jahsharon: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Yes, it is because criminals reside at that side. Crime is their generational trade, from drug trafficking to armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking, baby factory, kidnapping, just name the crime.

Can anyone imagine that Igbos will go to the North, kidnap Almajaris and sell the Hausa kids to their fellow Igbos who have used their reproduction system for money rituals and hence cannot have children? The Nigerian Police Force have rescued several Northern kids who were kidnapped and transported to Igboland for sale.

Therefore, there will continue to be numerous check points along Biafran corridor.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by jahsharon: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Commentor:
People in Ondo are not complaining.

Those in Benin are not complaining.

But you must complain.

By the way, why are you talking about Lagos?

His drugs and human trafficking business is greatly affected. Useless Flattino.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by NaijaNaWaa: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2019
Commentor:

But you must complain.

Must you disgrace your parents at every turn?
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Myhusband(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2019
Mbilla:
Not every Igbo man give Bleep about Lagos. You Yourubas are something else, always supporting evil. Everytime Lagos this, Lagos that.. as if there something good in that over populated slum called Lagos. Thanks to Abia , Imo and Niger deltas oil money and also Lagos being the Nigeria formal capital. If not the Niger deltas oil money and Lagos being the formal capital, Kibera(Kenya) the biggest slum in Africa will be far better than Lagos.

then let's thank Niger delta money for developing southeast states and the second Niger bridge

why you people from East always talk like they hit una head on brick before signing here do amuse me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by xaggar(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Commentor:

But you must complain.

Do the people you mentioned above travel? Do they visit other parts of Nigeria like his people do?

Even you! Lagos riff rat.
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by meccuno: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Commentor:

But you must complain.

You had to be very unfortunate today. What has the nonsense you wrote got to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by AfroKnight: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Highway robbery is always on the rise during December. They know people will travel.

I support even more checkpoints. The only bad thing is the bribe and in my opinion, it is a Nigerian curse, but a small price to pay for your safety.
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by ebujany(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2019
henro4niger:
My travel from Lagos to Benin for my trad two days ago was ridden by traffic from unnecessary checkpoints. Almost every 200M or less! Though they said it's because of increases robbery embarassed

Why you come delete your wedding pics? Anyways congratulations

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2019
they're probably used to suffering in silence, he shouldn't talk about Lagos, na ur papa get Lagos?
Commentor:

But you must complain.

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Jack500: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Mbilla:
Not every Igbo man give Bleep about Lagos. You Yourubas are something else, always supporting evil. Everytime Lagos this, Lagos that.. as if there something good in that over populated slum called Lagos. Thanks to Abia , Imo and Niger deltas oil money and also Lagos being the Nigeria formal capital. If not the Niger deltas oil money and Lagos being the formal capital, Kibera(Kenya) the biggest slum in Africa will be far better than Lagos.

Yes it is overpopulated slum, yet ur senators are crying over slum, and ur brothers move in mass to that slum, ur people dont suceed until they move to that slum, i just wish this country should break, so dz parasites and fugitives can go to their barren 5 villages. and just keep quiet with ur nonsense oil money Imo and Abia cup of oil is, useless, ondo oil is 4 times the oil in ur 5 villages.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Ahmaduchebello: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Arthurity1:
Lagos to Onitsha is even far, try Owerri to Port Harcourt... For every five minutes you would see either an army or police checkpoint, and all the bast3rds do is to collect bribe from motorists. From one checkpoint you can see the next one but still those that transport arms still do it with ease, all you need is hundred naira in changes.

Exactly my thought, Owerri to PH has the highest number of checkpoints in this world!!

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by xaggar(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2019
jahsharon:
Yes, it is because criminals reside at that side. Crime is their generational trade, from drug trafficking to armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking, baby factory, kidnapping, just name the crime.

Can anyone imagine that Igbos will go to the North, kidnap Almajaris and sell the Hausa kids to their fellow Igbos who have used their reproduction system for money rituals and hence cannot have children? The Nigerian Police Force have rescued several Northern kids who were kidnapped and transported to Igboland for sale.

Therefore, there will continue to be numerous check points along Biafran corridor.

You really took your time to explain how "PAINED" and jealous you are of the igbo you this Tiger clawed, human skull hunting tout from rusty-brown roofed towns of the West.

People who can't speak a sentence with saying aahh!, yeee!

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Jack500: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2019
whirlwind7:

sad
You are exactly the sort of shithead that Yoruba people tell: don't be unfortunate in life!

The checkpoints are not inside Ondo or Benin town. So, Ondo or Benin peeps can't feel the blockade unless they travel from Lagos to the SE. Comprende? Except you are travelling from Lagos to Onitsha, you cannot feel the negative impacts these police/army checkpoints pose to travellers.

If anyone from any part of Nigeria were to travel from Lagos to Onitsha, he will see what the issue is.
Since you have been unfortunate not to leave your mud house with its thatched roof, your tiny, almost non-existent mind cannot process real life events around you.
Since you are unfortunate not to own a car, or even board a public transport from Lagos or the SW to the SE, you do not see what the problem is.
A rational mind will ask himself, why on Earth is there up to 60 check points within such distance?
But people like you don't ever, have never, and will never know what it means to be rational or think constructively.
Don't worry. You shall be alright very soon. The ignorant ones are usually the first set of casualties.

Just keep quiet with ur useless rant, is it a must for u guys to b in Lagos, is like u guys can't succeed without stepping in Lagos, and the most annoying part is u take every opportunity to abuse the same city, talking of parasites, ingrates and fugitives. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by xaggar(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2019
whirlwind7:

sad
You are exactly the sort of shithead that Yoruba people tell: don't be unfortunate in life!

The checkpoints are not inside Ondo or Benin town. So, Ondo or Benin peeps can't feel the blockade unless they travel from Lagos to the SE. Comprende? Except you are travelling from Lagos to Onitsha, you cannot feel the negative impacts these police/army checkpoints pose to travellers.

If anyone from any part of Nigeria were to travel from Lagos to Onitsha, he will see what the issue is.
Since you have been unfortunate not to leave your mud house with its thatched roof, your tiny, almost non-existent mind cannot process real life events around you.
Since you are unfortunate not to own a car, or even board a public transport from Lagos or the SW to the SE, you do not see what the problem is.
A rational mind will ask himself, why on Earth is there up to 60 check points within such distance?
But people like you don't ever, have never, and will never know what it means to be rational or think constructively.
Don't worry. You shall be alright very soon. The ignorant ones are usually the first set of casualties.

Thanks for instilling wisdom into that knuckle headed Western wharf rat... He currently resides in iseyin so where does he know?
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by four44: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Nukilia:

Do you have rail network over there? If yes, use the railway lines
is there any normal functionally rail networks in Nigeria?
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by cardoctor(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2019
What's wrong with 60 checkpoints?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by blowjohn(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Imagine the effect on those travelling home for Xmas Transport companies will increase fares because of enough check points to settle + bad roads.
We honestly need Biafra

What about security?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by pwettyJasmine(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2019
I travelled that route yesterday. There are more than 60 check points. The police check points were 200m apart in some cases causing unnecessary traffic on the road. It can be very frustrating honestly.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Chibuzoc(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2019
blowjohn:

What about security?

More secured than the entire northern states with no check point
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Yes and we are not complaining. Am talking as a passenger and the route in question is what i ply frequently, those stoppages are sacrifices we pay for journey merci and it worth it. Am beginning to imagine traveling that route without check points ��
When i was in school, the attention of the Area commander was drawn to something like this and he ordered those Police to leave Ibadan-Ijebu Ode route, few weeks after, it was the travellers and villagers that later asked for them to return cos of everyday robbery and kidnapping.

The robbery may continue with their heavy presence but you will agree with me that it will be at the lowest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by ekeneokwologu(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2019
It's good for security but they should stop extorting from people.

Xmas promo on both tokunbo and registered cars @ TONY T AUTOS LEKKI. Call: 08062499398. Whatsapp: 08082786748
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by sylve11: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Jobola1:
D actual figure is 600 checkpoints

more than 600 sef. cool
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by bluefilm: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Arthurity1:
Lagos to Onitsha is even far, try Owerri to Port Harcourt... For every five minutes you would see either an army or police checkpoint, and all the bast3rds do is to collect bribe from motorists. From one checkpoint you can see the next one but still those that transport arms still do it with ease, all you need is hundred naira in changes.

Do you transport arms?

How do you know it's done easily?

Will it be okay to term you an arms dealer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Greyman11(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2019
mimilogs:
Checkpoints are better than robbery incidents Mr. Senator!!

It is better a motorist parts away with 4000naira to settle the Policemen at checkpoints than to run into an highway robbery squad.

I support the increased checkpoints if it would curb the criminal activities on the highways
I laugh if you think that 4k is enough to settle 5 checkpoints, buy a car and drive it past 3-5 check points and see how much you must have spent, I travel through this road with my car and the police collect minimum of 200 naira, at one time in September on my way to Enugu, I spent roughly 20k on the road before getting to first Niger bridge, I didn't stop to eat anywhere and fuel money is not inclusive, I mean from sagamu bypass to Abor Delta State I spent about 21,600 in settlement for a car I used to travel in June too, these guys will park you by that road and delay you till you pay, you will be seeing transport companies passing, and they are sent from the north, so what they can do is delay you till 6pm, and they will tell you to continue your journey.
Custom officers that were stopping me were collecting atleast 1500 for officer on duty, it was at Benin that I now had to buy one of them cigarette and then ask him what is wrong with my custom papers, he said sincerely" your papers dey complete", still he collected 1k from me as officer on duty, so wait till you travel, driving your own car, then comment like this again if you don't know what to do with time and �

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by blowjohn(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Chibuzoc:

More secured than the entire northern states with no check point

Well someone mentioned Benin road. That road is a dangerous road and needs checkpoints.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Generalyemi(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Commentor:
But you must complain.

if you are educated,,it is useless.. pple like you cant leave your enclave
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Generalyemi(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Commentor:
But you must complain.

if you are educated,,it is useless.. pple like you cant leave your enclave
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Chibuzoc(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Nukilia:

Do you have rail network over there? If yes, use the railway lines

I'll assume that you are not a nigerian. We don't have rail network in the East instead FG decided to build one from daura to Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Yujin(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2019
whirlwind7:

sad

Are you in any way related to Tiwa? That was Savage. You schooled him to the latter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals / Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days / Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.