Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha (22339 Views)

Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
...only?

Those checkpoints provide the illusion of security. By the time armed robbers unleash a few shots in the air the police disappear into the bushes, leaving them authority to do as they wish to hapless travelers.
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by HeyCorleone(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Commentor:
People in Ondo are not complaining.

Those in Benin are not complaining.

But you must complain.

By the way, why are you talking about Lagos?

So he does not have a right to complain because he's not from the two places you mentioned or are you just being clownish?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by maiunguwar: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
curiously,there are no check points on the reverse journey from Onitsha to Lagos
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by blackjackson284(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
maiunguwar:
curiously,there are no check points on the reverse journey from Onitsha to Lagos
because check points is not the security, can’t dey park and stay off the road.... why can’t we have drones operation base.... are we in 1949?
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by southome(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
I think it up to 200.
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Eroms4life17(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
The check points are just too much haba. Is this Christmas hustling or what?? It's unnecessary and cause increase in travel time and delay on the road. Though I like the sense of security and of course no accidents because u are always stopping
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Sukueponmalu: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mcy56 , do you do DMs madam?
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Mcy56(f): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Mcy56 , do you do DMs madam?
No dear. Why do you ask? smiley
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Sukueponmalu: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mcy56:

No dear. Why do you ask? smiley
I thought I could build a personal rapport with you, off this forum or something?
You said no though.
I’m still wondering how you were able to notice it was me too.
Lol
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Johans1991: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Only criminals are afraid of security check point
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Mcy56(f): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

I thought I could build a personal rapport with you, off this forum or something? You said no though.
I’m still wondering how you were able to notice it was me too. Lol
Oh okay. I dont like relating with NLanders outside Nairaland. People are not always what they present themselves to be online.
Besides, I so much like my privacy. I only play online, don't like getting close. Apologies for this.
You know one of the things I used to know is the kind of strange/ridiculous monikers you usually comes up with, and, you use same text for most, if not all your monikers. Lol. You're a Muslim right?
Dont mind this FBI. I can be very curious and try to find things out, especially if I do relate with the person online. grin
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Sukueponmalu: 4:26am On Dec 14, 2019
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by benpuzzy(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2019
I counted 11 check-points from Onitsha to Owerri when i visited Owerri on Thursday this week.
Re: Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha by Mykel51(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2020
dibjay:
Only in rivers state you can get over hundred check point

Good morning, there is an issue with your email. Contact me on 07065301081.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals / Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days / Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.