Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award (30587 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by OakConsultNG: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
id4sho:
h
For house
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by profmnuhu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Not only moved, he has been removed.

OndoFirstBorn:
Man like Dino... Hate him or love him, he's a mountain that cannot be moved.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by id4sho(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gracealone:
For house
hoeing na. u know na
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by momodub: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
From alexreporter again
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Temptee101(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
whytediamond:
This country sef... drama everyday. Playing on the masses like they don't even exist. Politicians presenting and receiving awards for what exactly? Man of year for achievements or failure?

These animals no just get conscience. They create awards for themselves and sell to the highest bidder amongst themselves

I just don't really know
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by 2Odds101(f): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Judolisco:
Yeye award Dino will soon port to apc again political prostitute
then contest for what??
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by feeloscar(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
A man without conscience presenting an award to the most clownish man in Nigeria.What an award.
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Akpuoru: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Awesome! Rather than INEC present him with Certificate of return, let's issue him a piece of wood from Kwarikwata
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by ud4u: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dino my man
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Awon Ajekun iya United grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Tokenism: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
What is Kwararafa?
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Successlane: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
You can't win senatorial election, is one useless award you are collecting from your enemy's errand boy...

Some people don't know when they are insulting there mother.

why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by ShattaBandles: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fool
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by KyleXYZ: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Exactly why we are where we are!
We honour all the possible wrongs! It's no surprise we're here. Honestly, we should be several years behind sane people.
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Brightest04(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigerians with mumu awards,mumu presenters and mumu recipients.Anyways,all is to show more of our mumurism.
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Codes151(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
skkslar:
Interesting development, have never heard of KWARARAFA Reporters
e b like op Dey with them!
Never heard of it.

Almost like that song in gods must b crazy
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by banhammy: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wetin be kwararafa reporters?
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by akdjr(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please is there any Kwarafa person here. I just discovered my ancestors are from there. Etulo in Benue to be precise.
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Abiscodi11: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
fear politicians, don't let them use you
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
emkz:
Dino Melaye is looking humbled and...ordinary. Congratulations on the award sha.

He's back to earth now that's why, he was on the moon at the senate
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Legendguru: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
AND MOTHERFUCKER OF THE YEAR GOES TO .............?
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by VanEFCC: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olusharp:
Nigerian popular politician and two time member of the National Assembly, Dino Melaye on Sunday night was presented with the Man of the year award by a leading online newspaper, Kwararafa Reporters.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

According to the statement released by the online news platform, the recognition is aimed at further spurring other Nigerians to engender good governance and ultimately a better society, through diligence, hardwork, personal integrity and leadership as exemplified by Melaye and fellow Awardees.

Present at the event was an aide to President Muhammdu Buhari, Garba Shehu, who presented the award to Melaye.

Below are photos from the event;

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/09/garba-shehu-presents-man-of-the-year-award-to-dino-melaye/

Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Truth801(m): 6:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Hienna:
smiley
Lets manage 30k for december for doing a little simple task... Dm me
How ? I'm interested
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by sunnyprof: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Majlaw:
Una still wan dry dino pocket?

no free money for Dino again o...... ehn!!
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Hienna(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Truth801:
How ? I'm interested
Send a message to my mail..
adeshinamohammed7@gmail.com
Re: Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award by Mryacks: 4:25am On Dec 16, 2019
emkz:
Dino Melaye is looking humbled and...ordinary. Congratulations on the award sha.

I noticed too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? / Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.