Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag (18701 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by DJYAOUNDE(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
WOW NICE ONE NA SO LIFE
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by Acme45: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
femi4:
Her boobs virginity or what? Those boobs have lost it already
who told you that this one is a virgin?
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by mikeyung71(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Untie it don’t lose it
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by Femeto: 2:58am On Dec 10, 2019
Kini tan ti LA PA.
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by Emodeee: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Is she not harassing us men like this? A bill should be passed that will prohibit ladies from harassing men with their public nuditycheesy.

Can you imagine? Just by looking at those boobies guys are thinking a LOT.

She gat a LOT on her chestcheesy. Wish I could park my BLACK RANGE ROVER in there.
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by seunmohmoh(f): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2019
It is well.
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by Phenomenal16(f): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
donbachi:
Any body wey suck dat breast and d nipples no get rough scale like skin for d tip of d nipple..she no be virgin....na so I dey take know sey my girlfriends dem way back dey cheat on me or not.regular sucking of breast dey make nipple tip to dey very smooth.
..hmmmm
U r really bad....
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by donbachi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..hmmmm U r really bad....
longtime..whither na.
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by ghettochild4u(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
With her small yansh that is not proportional to her boobs
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by Slimsly100(f): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
SalafRider:
The mighty iroko tree has fallen, rest in peace to the dead. One minute silence y'all for the fallen heroes...

Guy, for that size, no hero has fallen, they're still ok
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by SalafRider(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slimsly100:

Guy, for that size, no hero has fallen, they're still ok

Lol I don even forget this post sef, why u de resurrect the matter wey don die na
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by Slimsly100(f): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
SalafRider:

Lol I don even forget this post sef, why u de resurrect the matter wey don die na

grin grin
Na now I see am
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by LeeSmart: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
noooo wait until u attain the age of menopause..... nonsense and ingredient
Re: Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag by SalafRider(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slimsly100:

grin grin Na now I see am
And you no fit leave am waka pass, u wan find trouble abi? lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car / Tolotolo Babes / These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.