Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) (18602 Views)

These Images Will Make You Question The World. / These Images Will Shock You / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Hi guys. It's been a while. I've been away because I needed to get a few things together. Now I'm back and here to stay. I finally got a new computer and I now have access to all my files, so like I promised, I'll share the information I've gathered over the years with you guys.

For those just discovering me for the first time, below is my original account. Nairaland logged me out of it and I've not been able to log in since. This account contains detailed threads on the kind of topic I get into.

www.nairaland.com/ourtruth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Thugnificent(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Welcome back comrade

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2022
I am about to share some pictures with you. I'll ask that you keep an open mind. Many of you have not seen these pictures before. Most of them are from the 19th century, a time when a lot of questionable events occured.

Observe the pictures carefully and come up with your own conclusions.

We are being lied to about our history and you will see why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Following
Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by HltSong: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Following

Make u chook pr!CK abi. Cross dresser.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Doors

Let's start this expose with doors. I'll use this as an intro to get your minds ready before I dive into the main subject.

Take a look at these doors and compare them with the humans standing beside them. These doors are from buildings supposedly built in the 18th and 19th century.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
More doors

1 Like

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Op do fast I need more information
This is interesting and intriguing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by JJuanMiguel: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
kingw:
Op do fast I need more information
This is interesting and intriguing grin
Possible conclusion:
Aliens helped built those doors, as it's too heavy and big to be handled or put in place my humans.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Let's check out some books shall we.

Who wrote and designed these books?

These are human sized books supposedly created and written in the 18th and 19th century

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Now that I've gotten your minds wetted with appetite, let's dive deeper into the rabbit hole

3 Likes

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by CrownOfClay724: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
wink cheesy
Not today.

Mana obugo'n undecided

Bring it on, op.

1 Like

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
History as we know it is a big lie.

There was an advanced global civilization that existed on earth pre-200 years ago. This technologically advanced civilization vanished during the 19th century and our current humans repopulated their cities and the elite among us strategically destroyed these cities and rewrote history.

You doubt this? I'll show you proof.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cathedrals

Let's start with cathedrals. I'll be posting pictures of cathedrals around the world that were supposedly built in the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sacred heart Cathedral Jinan, China

Take a look at this. Why does this Chinese building look like it was chopped out of Renaissance Europe?

Well maybe it's just one building right? No it's not.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by phelonrays: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
shocked

Aboard the thread, following back-to-back.

1 Like

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
These are all so-called cathedrals in China.

All bearing the same design - Two towers on the side and one in the middle - three big doors.

All these buildings were made with limestone, cut and shaped to perfect symmetric design. We can't build these sorts of buildings today.

6 Likes

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
India

Let's go to India. What you notice is the same thing. Same buildings, same design, same structures

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
The truth is that these builidngs weren't built as Cathedrals. No one knows what they were intended for. They were repurposed by the people who found them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Argentina

Same buildings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Elijayy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm following o
Seems informative and interesting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
America in the early nineteen hundreds.

Why does America, a new world supposedly discovered and built from scratch by the founding fathers, look exactly like it was carved out of Europe?

These buildings were destroyed few years later.

Question is: Why build these magnificent structures and then destroy them few years later?

The truth is that these jaw dropping edifices weren't built by the Americans. They were built by a technologically advanced civilization that vanished from the earth. The Founding fathers just met these buildings when they entered America. They were destroyed few years later to rewrite history.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brazil.

Same buildings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
OurTruth24:
Sacred heart Cathedral Jinan, China

Take a look at this. Why does this Chinese building look like it was chopped out of Renaissance Europe?

Well maybe it's just one building right? No it's not.

Because the Chinese copied that style of architecture? or Europeans themselves went there and built it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
The Romans were very advanced, don't underestimate them. They taught alot to Europeans.

6 Likes

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
United States of America

Same buildings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
What's your point now?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
1Sharon:

Because the Chinese copied that style of architecture? or Europeans themselves went there and built it

You really think people with no power tools, no modern technology and no advanced efficient form of transportation were able to move around huge blocks of limestone weighing in tonnes, and were able to build these huge edificies, and even afford to travel to China and India and Brazil and Argentina and other parts of the world to replicate?

Look at the pictures below. Look at their primitive means of transportation. Compare it with the sophistication of the buildings.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Besides, why are there no construction photos of these buildings?

They show us the demolishing pictures but never the construction photos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
What's your point ?

5 Likes

Re: These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Check out this building. An M was added to the date to decrease the age by 1000 years.

Meaning the building is much older than the Europeans claim it to be. It's actually 1000 years older than it's claimed to be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.