Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE (15765 Views)

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold / Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

He operates this whatsapp line you use on gazzuzz's nonsense whatsapp groups?

Keep deceiving yourself.

That's very correct now....thats my contact
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

That's very correct now....thats my contact

Then continue and bring it on.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Brother man....SMH
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

Brother man....SMH

Agbero man ..... SMH to you too.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Keep deceiving yourself.

He gave me the jiji account.

I only edited the contact.

But if you check again now, I've changed everything......
You want to know my name, you can check again
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

He gave me the jiji account.

I only edited the contact.

But if you check again now, I've changed everything......
You want to know my name, you can check again

LMAO

Story for the gods
Story of liars, scammers and fraudsters.

They cursed your hand not to type your claimed names here earlier on?

Epe ti mo eee
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

LMAO

Story for the gods
Story of liars, scammers and fraudsters.

They blessed your hand not to type your claimed names here earlier on?

I regret ever engaging you today..... Why? You cuss too much, I can't deal.

Whatever negativity you say again shall be on you in double folds.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

I regret ever engaging you today..... Why? You cuss too much, I can't deal.

Whatever negativity you say again shall be on you in double folds.

See agbero forming tout crying and regretting grin

Yours in 7 folds.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by OnyeObodo: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Gazzuzz the fraud. See as people leave the accused and are fighting among themselves. Chaii....

Naija which way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
OnyeObodo:
Gazzuzz the fraud. See as people leave the accused and are fighting among themselves. Chaii....

Naija which way?

Hehehehehehe

They will soon tag and call you Legalwealth
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

See agbero forming tout crying and regretting grin

Yours in 7 folds.

I wish I can throw caution in the air, enter that mud with you.
Sadly, I can't. Mouth and mind wey I dey use pray?
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

I wish I can throw caution in the air, enter that mud with you.
Sadly, I can't. Mouth and mind wey I dey use pray?

It is now you are realizing and regretting that you entered the mud by yourself.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

It is now you are realizing and regretting that you entered the mud by yourself.

I didn't...if I did, everywhere will be more toxic now
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

I didn't...if I did, everywhere will be more toxic now

Oh ok Ooo

Thank you Ooo

Can you now enter your shell as usual since you are claiming you didn't enter the mud?
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hail hydra, as soon as legalwealth feels he is losing the battle new monikers springs from no where. Segun segun segun. New moniker,2 post attacking Gazzuzz, o nise. Ironu igo lon pa oni ice water,ironu gazzuzz loma pa e.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Hehehehehehe

They will soon tag and call you Legalwealth

Like I said

Everyone saying the truth is legalwealth because in their mind, everyone on nairaland is supporting their nefarious activities.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
OnyeObodo:
Gazzuzz... If we are to apply the policy of full disclosure which you have vigorously campaigned for on this forum, why is this car not fully disclosed on this forum? Why invite people to WhatsApp for disclosure?

This car you are selling, is it the below car or not? Was the mileage criminally rolled back or not?

Why is the below pix not attached to sales?

Was the car accidented or not?

Why not full disclosure on this too here? Why come to Whatsapp?

Or are you counting on the fact that you think you have made name and people won't run the VIN?

You need to answer all these.

OR HAVE YOU GONE ROGUE OR YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A ROGUE?

"You legalwealth has come again Oooo" in their voice of assumption.

From https://www.nairaland.com/5573586/two-weeks-registered-rav4-2009 , the alternate thread he created after abandoning this one.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wailing wailers. Fraudulent pretentious deceivers.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oles defending ole
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by thebigkendo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

You want to know me?

I prefer meeting people pleasantly ..
giving you my name on this thread is not pleasant.

Clown Coward that cannot go & meet mathematics, mathematic car lot is just a stone throw from him..you think he can face you?

3 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Clown Coward that cannot go & meet mathematics, mathematic car lot is just a stone throw from him..you think he can face you?

Car talk aproko consultant don come grin

Kaaboo si ori eto yii

Ki la tun ri gbo ni irole yi Oooo
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by thebigkendo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Car talk aproko consultant don come grin

Kaaboo si ori eto yii

Ki la tun ri gbo ni irole yi Oooo

Coward..
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Lamo grin
Initial gragra as usual. Mathematician used his money to chop dundu tongue
Wonderful comments to the mathematician today.

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by SensualMan1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
jarkbauer:
Gazzuzz why hate to be served in your own plate? You are always defensive when you are handled. Now the AC is not factory fitted
Gazzuzz has always been a fraud. A known fraud but being the snake he is, he manourvers his ways.

A car of such high mileage is near death. 175k miles no be beans. Forget the body aesthetics.

Call me legalwealth u fraudulent Kazeem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by SensualMan1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Phone lines are busy
Are u sure the lines are really busy?

2 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Newbreed2018: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Gradually....
Northern contenders? Lol

Abeg no ban me oo! cheesy
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
SensualMan1:
Gazzuzz has always been a fraud. A known fraud but being the snake he is, he manourvers his ways.

A car of such high mileage is near death. 175k miles no be beans. Forget the body aesthetics.

Call me legalwealth u fraudulent Kazeem.

Mo fo Oooo

You must be legalwealth
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by SensualMan1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Mo fo Oooo

You must be legalwealth
Please kindly refrain from my moniker. My business is with Gazzuzz and not u.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nobody wants to tag along with a alaye jojojo grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
SensualMan1:

3 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
SensualMan1:

Bird of the same feather; by their posts both past and present we know them.

It is now very clear that you are only jealous that gazzuzz is becoming more popular than you in criminology and fraud.

Let's see if you will still have something sensible to say. If you must quote me, please do with common sense and not touching brain(you didn't
use when you dropping those posts of yours that were removed) else I will ignore you.

It is evident that your brain touches judging from your posts even those that were not hidden.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:
Nobody wants to tag along with a alaye jojojo grin

Everyone is talking, shameless jobless mofo who is still being fed with proceeds of crime is talking.

Your ogas will soon pay you stipend to subscribe 100MB, so you can continue defending and promoting their nefarious activities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

2019 Rolls Royce Phantom VIII with 8k miles Call For Price / The Great Deal Ever On 2012 Toyota Camry @ 5m... Click To View! / Catalytic Converter Problems? Cheap Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.