Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ (36094 Views)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by jamesbonded: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
jayfolarin:

You are not very smart if you think buhari's madness wont reach you or your loved ones.

His Sahara Reporters gave Buhari the title of "Mister Integrity". So am confused, was Buhari EVER a man of integrity or he only changed a few months ago? One article said the man is more chisrt-like than Jonathan. You can slap Jonathan and he would turn the other chick but Buhari would stab your eyes with screwdriver. God is not mocked, whatever you plant, you shall reap

He should enjoy the change he brought and the blood-money he enjoyed while bringing about that change. He wanted to set Nigeria on fire should Buhari lose election (while he was safe in New York). They are molesting him because he knows a few things about Boko Haram and those type of things.

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Bennycollins: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Femi always sounds stupid, I don't know why. Probably this man has been spiritually debrained.
jayfolarin:
Femi adesina isn't very smart for this statement. There is a reason why population sampling exists.

In his decietful mind, a poll should include the whole nation before it is a valid one. Very dumb statement if you ask me.

Day of reckoning is coming for you and your boss. Bastards
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by ernietime(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Isnt this a clear example of hate speech??
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Theboss100(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
idid:
Even if Sowore has just one supporter, how does that mean disobeying the law?

Adeshina and his minions are evil and the judgement of God will be upon you all soon
Dnt ever bring the ALMIGHTY GOD to Nigeria problem again, HASN'T HE TRIED For our selfish self So Sowore was not evil when he blackmailed GEJ Government and helped bring this evil of a government to power. The hen has come back home to roast. Thank GOD Bakare escaped so he alone must pay for his sins. They can lock him up till 2023 sef. Everybody must get sense by force. Buhari must complete his assignment assigned to him by GOD To restore the brains HE Gave us which many threw away because of some useless political ambition. Next is jagaban of Lagos. Maybe sometime nxt yr or 2021. gringringringringrin
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by tete7000(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
jayfolarin:
Femi adesina isn't very smart for this statement. There is a reason why population sampling exists.

In his decietful mind, a poll should include the whole nation before it is a valid one. Very dumb statement if you ask me.

Day of reckoning is coming for you and your boss. Bastards

Are you surprised? No be the same Adesina said less people have been killed under Buhari than Jonathan? Those people lack conscience, their lives end with what goes into their stomach. Like you said, I believe too they won't end well. They and Buhari, God's judgment will come upon them.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by rampantlover: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
They are busy comparing the outfits Cardi B wore in that evil forest against the one she wore in Ghana. The average Nigerian lack common sense, that's why God gave you Buhari as your president grin cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Myhusband(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Omo ale ni femi
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Okuda(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amalekki:

Don't be fooled. Given the opportunity, he will do it again. You are who you are.

lmao... abi o naija
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by oloyedayo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Femi Adesina might be right or he may be making inciting statement.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Emmasnoop(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
shevchenko:
Sowore should enjoy the calamity he brought and also Dino Melaye

Enemy of the state, lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did you read my comment well? I said they didn't comment on Sowore's arrest. They don't comment on any news about ills in the society, they only comment on anything about Oyedepo and Adeboye.
God didn't ask them to stand for truth about the oppressed in the society?

Why are they not calling Buhari and DSS to order? Are they following the examples of God or court?
How do you know I don't comment about the Ills of the society?

Even when Kanu who was a well-known crook was detained, I spoke out for the government to release him because I thought it was unnecessary, how much more a Sowore who is much better?

Notwithstanding, that doesn't justify what Sowore did, because what he did in Nigeria would lead to his arrest any where in the world, even in the USA. So while I believe that Sowore should be released by the government, I think he should try using a better approach to channel his intentions which I believe are genuine, and not the way he's going about it now.

By the way, this my moniker is primarily focused on preaching God's Word and church related issues, so do no expect me to comment much on societal matters.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
I don't agree with most of Omoyele Sowore's worldview about some national issues, but one thing I passionately love about him is his consistent doggedness about nationalism right from our June-12 1993 riot days to reclaim MKO Abiola mandate till date.

However, it's stupid, senseless and grossly irresponsible of Femi Adeshina to say this shitcrap.It just shows how him & the oppressive govt he is serving does not regard Nigerians.

An injustice to one is an injustice to all.It can be Adeshina turn one day & nobody may fight for him.Karma is a bitch.
google the word.. Languorous and sordid...Then you have a proper name to describe exactly what you are observing in Nigeria..
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
ednut1:
which tax does sowore pay Its usa based
Look at this ignorant zombie, it's painful bn forced to share this God forsaken country wt dump skulls like u. How does this foolish excuse of urs justify this brazen disregard of the plight of sane Nigerians who pray everyday for this country to get better. U are a disgrace to humanity sincerely..
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by PerkinDossier: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Look at this ignorant zombie, it's painful bn forced to share this God forsaken country wt dump skulls like u. How does this foolish excuse of urs justify this brazen disregard of the plight of sane Nigerians who pray everyday for this country to get better. U are a disgrace to humanity sincerely..
the country can never get better. Prayer is useless
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Combus: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
You are defending your pocket. Don't worry, whatsoever has a beginning must surely have an end. Your turn will soon come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by mynaijadj(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
How many of the 198 millions voted for your boss?...oponu oshi radarada dey smell
shakaZuIlu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/09/sowores-rearrest-less-than-100000-nigerians-making-noise-says-adesina/
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
This Femi Adeshina is blabbering rubbish. I like Sowore angry lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
idid:
Even if Sowore has just one suppo rter, how does that mean disobeying the law?

Adeshina and his minions are evil and the judgement of God will be upon you all soon
How dare you call an occultist an evil man....

Femi is an angel and all buhari does is good for the brain dead APC supporters
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Giftexx: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Adeshina will be sacked to cover face.
Some1 quote me for reference sake
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by ibechris(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
In all of this I still blame President Jonathan why hr didn't arrest Buhari when he made that very statement "that the monkey and baboon will be soaked in blood.

How far today,Sowore didn't even say half of what Buhari and Lie Muhammed said during the electioneering campaign where they said even if Jonathan does not hand over if he wins that they will form a parallel govt in the same country.

Yet, he didn't arrest them nor instituted any action against them.
But we can all see the level of impunity in this country.

This is just the beginning, lawlessness will further prevail.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by VanPOLICE: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
all i know is that the days of reckoning for Buhari and his minions are fast approaching
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

that's the cycle of every tyranny government
when at peak just know that salvation is fast approaching
one thing i know is that so far God of justice lives it'll never end well for Buhari and his supporters both offline and online.

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by mysteryman2014: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
What arrogance of power, even the wise one, the erudite professor nobel laureate WS is a noise maker.

Time shall tell. Femi should know that power is transient.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Passionate1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
crackhouse:
It's finished.
No,it's not. . Never give up.
Stay strong and positive.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by AngelicBeing: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
all i know is that the days of reckoning for Buhari and his minions are fast approaching

that's the cycle of every tyranny government
when at peak just know that salvation is fast approaching
one thing i know is that so far God of justice lives it'll never end well for Buhari and his supporters both offline and online.

Amen, my prayers for the bastard called Buhari is for him to continue with his wickedness and oppression so that his judgment can come swiftly wink

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by JonDon12: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by kunsman06(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Now it's clear the kind of information and feedback Mr. President has been getting from his so called ministers and aids...

1) The roads in Nigeria is not as bad as Nigerians are painting it.... Current MINISTER.
2) N25k salary is enough to feed a family of 4 in a month. Current minister
3) There's no hunger in the land...
4) And many moreile this most current one from Mr. Adesina....
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Ykc2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
And they say this man was a pastor Before he took buhari'a appointment
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by golddare: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is an insight to how people around the corridor of power leads our leaders into gutters. You think the 100,000 people are not important, I just hope these will not be your Achilles heel.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by segun18(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mawo Bob Bob Were Femi Adeshina yi Sha ? Because you are eating Turkey and living large in Aso Rock you think all is well with the Average Nigerian on the street?

I was in Nigeria recently and I was shocked at the Rate in which unknown people were stopping me on the Street begging for money with long stories.

Oloriburuku ni e.Useless Man.Oloshi ..Oniranu..You and your Buhari are failures and you can both get lost.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by laidima88(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
I think you overhype them sir, they are not up to 2000. They are the enemy of Nigeria that want revolution
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sowore should be left in d hands of d,he should be killed or sentenced to life imprisonment, it's a treasonable offence,it was d same offence Kanu committed and he was given d pyton shot at sight dance sowere and his family deserves more,sai bubu bubu for life from a southerner,bubu till 3050

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu / Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant / Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.