Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ (36087 Views)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by wizelink(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
ITS NOW YOUR TURN TO VOMIT RUBBISH FROW YOUR MOUTH BUT ONE THING IS SURE, ONE DAY IT WILL CERTAINLY BE YOUR TURN TO FACE WHATEVER MR SOWORE IS FACING NOW. THEN 10 NIGERIANS SPEAKING FOR WILL BE LIKE 10MILLIONS TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Enyimbamercedes: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ah! Finally the slave has joined in! Lauretta, Bashir, Garba and now Femi! Now let's wait for Tolu ...I'm sure they are still waiting on Festus the inSANe to add a legal twist to it to validate the actions of the DSS.

Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Just a Public servant Calling a Tax Payer a noise maker. What a Country
which tax does sowore pay Its usa based
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by opesola(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
IF NA TACHA OR MERCY...THEY WILL FOLLOW
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Mokason28: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
jayfolarin:

You are not very smart if you think buhari's madness wont reach you or your loved ones.
It will not reach even if it gets to me and my loved ones ... we will all try and enjoy the change we brought upon our selves.... Meanwhile Sowore should enjoy his grin
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Sonoyom(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
This man has lost it completely. So hundred thousand no matter ba? Very Senseless human
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Mummyfour(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
I just began to unconsciously hate sun newspaper because of this buffoon. To think I used to read this guy's column back then is mind blowing. One thing that gives me joy is that power is transient. Mandela later ruled over the people that jailed him. This world is a strange place and things really do happen. Let adeshina continue to enjoy his fame and fortune for now, because a day of reckoning is coming

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by rahztafari(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is a calling. Nigerian yoots need to stop media battles and banters, focus on the main issue and not the political lining and be action-oriented with issues like. Only this will give us victory over political gods

Anything apart from this, in Adesina's voice, all na noise making. No action!!

Let's go back to Cardi b and Tacha until we are ready to deal with our political life
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by oyinda1599(f): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
yaksdavirus:
Sowore, Sowore, Sowore!!! How many times did i call you, enjoy the change you brought.
Stale already.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Bakerdav: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
That is d problem of we Yorubas imagine a statement from femi adeshina ,a Yoruba colleagues of you, if it's Hausa he will never b treated in such way
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by totosucker(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Adesina has been bewitched .This is not the Adesina i knew in his days at sun newspaper. Reading his column in the sun newspaper was a delight. He was intelligent and spoke the truth the way it is. But now, he is sounding stupid because of power.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olodo jakujaku,even if it is one person speaking like John the Baptist in the wilderness take him or her serious.This is how you won't tell Oga Buhari the truth, then Madam Zahra would be complaining about backlashes, even me wey no know how I take relate to Oga Buhari is collecting the heat.So biko tell him the truth, if he doesn't like you at least be contented that you told him the bloody truth .

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by airminem(f): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Govt of disinformation and lies

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Renforce: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
all i know is that the days of reckoning for Buhari and his minions are fast approaching

that's the cycle of every tyranny government
when at peak just know that salvation is fast approaching
one thing i know is that so far God of justice lives it'll never end well for Buhari and his supporters both offline and online.

Amin Amin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by able20(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Temptee101(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lies, lies and more lies

All these nonsense will one day end. Nothing last forever not even the earth

You all should just continue
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Temptee101(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s]Femi fights tooth and nail. He has no reservations in his comments. cheesy
But he is right tho grin[/s]

Sense lacking seriously
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Homers123(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
And this morone was once a Sunday School teacher.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by edeteffiong957: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Why will the millions bothered when they know that the leadership of the country will never consider the yearnings' of the people, Nigerians expects nothing good from the government that is why they don't look at what the government is doing. They have a head who does not obey court orders but want the people to: Have N.A Members that does not see anything wrong in the President undermining the Court decisions, the people will mind their businesses and allow God to judge the leadership of the country.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Enemyofpeace: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
See mumu talk from mumu government. So those people are not human beans?
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by moshoodn(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:
is he trying to say we have less than 100k sane Nigerians?
More like it..
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by maxoils11: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
all i know is that the days of reckoning for Buhari and his minions are fast approaching

that's the cycle of every tyranny government
when at peak just know that salvation is fast approaching
one thing i know is that so far God of justice lives it'll never end well for Buhari and his supporters both offline and online.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by idid: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wisdom!

Mummyfour:
I just began to unconsciously hate sun newspaper because of this buffoon. To think I used to read this guy's column back then is mind blowing. One thing that gives me joy is that power is transient. Mandela later ruled over the people that jailed him. This world is a strange place and things really do happen. Let adeshina continue to enjoy his fame and fortune for now, because a day of reckoning is coming

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Enemyofpeace: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Homers123:
And this morone was once a Sunday School teacher.
they are always the worst. Most of them use religion to cover up

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Uwavee(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
this femi na idiot. see the rubbish coming out of his mouth
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Temptee101(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I am very disappointed in the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.

Even if them send you message, can't you apply wisdom

Most importantly, as a journalist, he ought to know the importance of a voice and criticism, knowing fully well that he once belonged to this minority!!!

Even if it's a Nigerian, the voice deserved to be heard!!!

Going back to the subject matter, as an individual, is Femi Adesina saying that the invasion of the court is right

He should remember that this job will not last forever. He should take a cue from Abati!!!

I'm surprised that you are surprised at what that buhari's rat said

Let me ask you, have you seen anybody close to buhari or any of his supporters that reason well?

For me I ain't surprised one bit

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by mexbee1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Vic74real: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
So Buhari and his kitchen cabinet is waiting for millions of Nigerians to make noise before they release him
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by useurkidney3121: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
You and ur dullard oga should continue ur madness but i want u to know that the world is watching and ur day of reckoning is fast approach. You people will not be in power forever. Where is Abacha, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Pharaoh and co today?
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by gallantwhite(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
jayfolarin:

You are not very smart if you think buhari's madness wont reach you or your loved ones.
It has come and passed,When it came (PYTHON DANCE) & (CROCODILE SMILE) Sowore and his kingsmen we're in full support.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Shattuck(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
so if its less than 100,000 their right can be infringed upon? I never knew Justice and the rule of law is based on popularity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.