Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? (5413 Views)

A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / 72 Virgins In Paradise? / 70 Virgins In Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

Whats the obsession all about ? For sure hurul een (the purified virgins await us, God willing)
Are u serious? God have mercy. Are the xtians going to have share in the 72 or its exclusive to the martyr
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

Whats the obsession all about ? For sure hurul een (the purified virgins await us, God willing)
Are u serious? God have mercy. Are the xtians going to have share in the 72 or its exclusive to the martyr
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
toba:

maybe my abu just finished his training from terror camp of yemen
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^"haha abu is that true
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Abuzola1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2010
Smile, every muslim is a terrorist and u are the saint. Lets patiently wait and see who get the virgin and who get hell. Have u ever wondered why the muslim are fearless of death ? That should send u a signal only if u have sense
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by bashydemy(m): 1:17am On Sep 13, 2010
jcross19:

ah are you trying to say that hadith now is not part of your book or can't you read very well
Well Quran is the Holy book and Hadith was written by individual due to my own knowledge, and about the promised virgin well not for killing get you fact right the hadith is just telling us about been faithful and also to forget about things of the world and asking us to always be good and obey Allah command
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Navi613: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2010
jcross19:

why are you wasting your time when the whole world know what islamic is all about

look veery good your bibel KJV ]-[ Isaiah:66:11 ]-[ That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the bosoms of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. ]
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Navi613: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2010
funy walahi that verse is referring to the Lamb as Jesu
[KJV][Rv.17.14][These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.]

^__^
(oo)\_______
(, )\ )\
||--W|| \
|| ||
Revelation 5 (King James Version) in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
bashy_demy:

Well Quran is the Holy book and Hadith was written by individual due to my own knowledge, and about the promised virgin well not for killing get you fact right the hadith is just telling us about been faithful and also to forget about things of the world and asking us to always be good and obey Allah command
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ahahahah so now hadith is not part of your book right are you telling me that koran was written by allah then it means that allah is an illiterate check the book and see
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by TeskyMan(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
bashy_demy:

Well Quran is the Holy book and Hadith was written by individual due to my own knowledge,  and about the promised virgin well not for killing get you fact right the hadith is just telling us about been faithful and also to forget about things of the world and asking us to always be good and obey Allah command

[size=14pt]Bashy, sorry i have been following all your tread. With this reply, i think you have finally surrender that:-

1. Hadith is part of Quran and,
2. 72 virgins await all suicide bombers.

If your answer is YES, then I rest my case.

Please, i am not for or against. No argument please. Just trying to increase my knowledge in Islam.

Since Arabic is a language, i think i am free to say "Assalamallukum"
[/size]
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by bashydemy(m): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2010
TeskyMan:

[size=14pt]Bashy, sorry i have been following all your tread. With this reply, i think you have finally surrender that:-

1. Hadith is part of Quran and,
2. 72 virgins await all suicide bombers.

If your answer is YES, then I rest my case.

Please, i am not for or against. No argument please. Just trying to increase my knowledge in Islam.

Since Arabic is a language, i think i am free to say "Assalamallukum"
[/size]
stop posting with no proof
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Almuhandis: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
jcross19:

the peace of jesus be with you cool
Check these threads carefully and see how these guys have mastered the art of deceit as their prophet did
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.320.html
They can even deny their prophet if it will free them from a jam cool
Infact you can deny Islam, just as the a friend of their prophet did just to escape torture
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by vedaxcool(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2010
jcross19:

Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, head of the Cultural Institute of the Italian Islamic Community, and a true Islamic scholar, had this to say: "The only ridiculous thing is that someone who claims to be an 'Islamic scholar' makes public declarations which prove beyond any possible doubt that he has never read the Commentary of Ibn Kathir and 'Sunan' of Imam at-Tirmidhi, which are basic books for the knowledge of Islam. Unfortunately, this attribution of chairs to ignoramuses seems to be the rule in American Islamic Centers controlled by the fundamentalist network of the 'Muslim Brotherhood.' "

According to Islam, Palazzi goes on to say, there are 72 wives for every believer who is admitted to Heaven, and[b] not only for a martyr.[/b] The proof is a hadith which is collected by at-Tirmidhi in "Sunan" (volume IV, chapters on "The Features of Heaven as described by the Messenger of Allah," Chapter 21: "About the Smallest Reward for the People of Heaven," hadith 2687).

It is also quoted by Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir (Koranic Commentary) of Surah ar-Rahman (55), ayah (verse) 72: "It was mentioned by Daraj Ibn Abi Hatim, that Abu al-Haytham Abdullah Ibn Wahb narrated from Abu Sa'id al-Khudhri, who heard the Prophet Muhammad (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a.' Ibn Kathir explained in 'al-Bidayah wa an-Nihayah' that al-Jabiyyah is the name of a suburb of Damascus.

"That those 72 wives are virgin is proved by the ayah 74 of the same Surah: "No man or jinn has ever touched them before." [, ]
ii think haddith is part of your book right

Some one should ask this fool and the Original author where does the Hadith states that if you die in a suicide attack or Jihad you will be given 72 Virgins? In fact the bolded part indicates that not only those that partook in Jihad but all Muslims that entered Paradise,Like I have said the Qur'an strongly condemes one taking his Life,talkless of taking your life to kill others. Furthermore the HAdith you quoted is rated by Islamic Scholars as being weak, hence such Information are not taking seriously

* "Muhammad was heard say: "The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy two wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from [Damascus] to San'a".[51](This hadith has a weak chain of narrators)[49] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by abulbanaat(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2010
Haven't they read this:

""It was mentioned by Daraj Ibn Abi Hatim, that Abu al-Haytham Abdullah Ibn Wahb narrated from Abu Sa'id al-Khudhri, who heard the Prophet Muhammad (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a.'"

The foremost authority on hadith in the century, Ash-Shaykh Al-Allaamah Al-Muhaddith, Muhammad Naasirudeen Al-Albaani declared the much celebrated-hadith by the Christians as Daeef [weak]. See his commentary in Daeef Tirimidhi [2562], Sahih Mishkaat Masaabih [5648], Daeef Jaami Sagheer [266]. Thank Allaah Muslims have scholars who remove what is not Islam from Islam.

The rule is that a Muslim does not believe in or work with a weak narration.

But if it had been authetnitc a Muslim will believe in it. Mind you it is said it is for a believer nowhere it is said a Jihaadist. A true Jihaadist (that fights in a war against the unbelievers like the Chrsitians, Jews and polytheists behind a legitimate Muslim ruler {as we shall do before or when Mahdi comes}) will have his own plenty reward.

I could observe this is a digression from the thread yet you are still cornered.

"Nay, we fling (send down) the Truth (this Qur'ân and Sunnah) against the falsehood (disbelief), so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) is vanished." [Al-Anbiyaa: 18.]

Thus a Christian that still repeats that here or elsewhere is only confirming his misguided and deluded foundation. The Christians are indeed fools; the Jews are wiser.

No apology to you, korinyos.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2010
Nice said Brethren Allah will reward you pls is there any places i can read more about the hadith's online cos i like to read for my self and have proof to defend the religion of peace from that are blackmailing Islam Allah is Great
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by abulbanaat(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

Nice said Brethren Allah will reward you pls is there any places i can read more about the hadith's online cos i like to read for my self and have proof to defend the religion of peace from that are blackmailing Islam Allah is Great

Well, I shall when I lay my hands on some but know that most of these things are still Arabic, so to get English equivalent might be very difficult. The bulk of Islamic materials are still in Arabic; tens of them are being written daily. The one I sent I across is from an Arabic source. Brother, you need to learn Arabic, if you have not, to understand the Deen. It is pride of Islam that the bulk of its knowledge is retained in Arabic otherwise the fools here - I mean the non-Muslims - would have been able to open their stinking mouths against the Deen; but the language is a barrier.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
abulbanaat:

Well, I shall when I lay my hands on some but know that most of these things are still Arabic, so to get English equivalent might be very difficult. The bulk of Islamic materials are still in Arabic; tens of them are being written daily. The one I sent I across is from an Arabic source. Brother, you need to learn Arabic, if you have not, to understand the Deen. It is pride of Islam that the bulk of its knowledge is retained in Arabic otherwise the fools here - I mean the non-Muslims - would have been able to open their stinking mouths against the Deen; but the language is a barrier.
can you see now that , you people are hiding some funny and dirty doctrines according to this quote from "would have been able to open their stinking mouths against the Deen; but the language is a barrier." can you see?
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nopuqeater: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2010
My brothers; As Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah; Go on WWW. Answering-christianity.com is a good start.

then navigate yourselves to others.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nopuqeater: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2010
Jcross19 in his ignorance, posted a cartoon.

The cartoon stated that the children of Israel used to visit Makka based on the tradition of Abraham. They stopped when idols were introduced to the Kaaba.

But earlier in his silly argument, he stated that Makka was not an ancient city and unknown until the 4th century CE.

I asked myself then, if he was drunk the reason he made that silly statement or when he posted the cartoon that refuted his blind and ignorant statement?

I am now asking Jcross19 to go back to the cartoon, read it and come back to tell us the state of his mind when he said Makka was a new city. We do know always, and he Jcross19 should know that Abraham is much earlier than 4CE, and if the children of Israel were going to Makka, why were they and when did they stop? Each after 4CE, according to Jcross19 ignorance?
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 2:52am On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

The cartoon stated that the children of Israel used to visit Makka based on the tradition of Abraham. They stopped when idols were introduced to the Kaaba.

But earlier in his silly argument, he stated that Makka was not an ancient city and unknown until the 4th century CE.

I asked myself then, if he was drunk the reason he made that silly statement or when he posted the cartoon that refuted his blind and ignorant statement?

I am now asking Jcross19 to go back to the cartoon, read it and come back to tell us the state of his mind when he said Makka was a new city. We do know always, and he Jcross19 should know that Abraham is much earlier than 4CE, and if the children of Israel were going to Makka, why were they and when did they stop? Each after 4CE, according to Jcross19 ignorance?
maybe you are drunk b,cos what you are posting now is not relelvant to what it's on the thread look the thread said some thing about 72 virgin, just take it easy with the ogogoro ah okay i uderstand what it's going too much of yantuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by bashydemy(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2010
hmmm wise word will meaningless in the ears of someone like you now
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by vedaxcool(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmm wise word will meaningless in the ears of someone like you now

True talk.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nopuqeater: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Jcross19: « #83 on: Today at 02:52:58 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 12:09:00 AM

maybe you are drunk b,cos what you are posting now is not relelvant to what it's on the thread look the thread said some thing about 72 virgin, just take it easy with the ogogoro ah okay i uderstand what it's going too much of yantuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[/Quote]Whats Yantu, u? Am familiar with Ogoro, though I dont drink. Read again; I adrressed you particularly. I gave what you said then. I called you on it. I adviced that you go back and read it, hopefully you will correct yourself, after realising your follies. Since you are a yellow belly, I must corner you where ever I can find you to improve you. You are face of Nigeria to the world. Presently, you are doing terrible job. At 19 (lol) people are hlding down real responsibilities. You on the other hand post lies. And you are angry that you are called out on it.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
. . .when are we planning to throw the next set of bombs at innocent people on behalf of All@h??
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nopuqeater: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^^^^^^: when your human god is back. He will throw the bomb at you for ignorantly calling him God. you are innocent, now. but then you will be guilty as charged and your punishment, if you die from the wound of his bomb (lol; imhotep is in a mess), it will the least level in the kingdom. That level is lake of fire.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^^^^: when your human god is back. He will throw the bomb at you for ignorantly calling him God. you are innocent, now. but then you will be guilty as charged and your punishment, if you die from the wound of his bomb (lol; imhotep is in a mess), it will the least level in the kingdom. That level is lake of fire.

It is natural for the immature [fanatics] to harm others.

Getting angry with them is like resenting a fire for burning. . .
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

ahahahahahahaah just question he asked you , when are you going suit with bomb so that you can blask your ass huh , soon all these crap will end
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nopuqeater: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Imhotep and Jcross19: « #89 on: Today at 05:55:52 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 04:30:48 PM

It is natural for the immature [fanatics] to harm others.

Getting angry with them is like resenting a fire for burning. . .

Report to moderator Logged
Enlightenment appears when you stop wanting anything.
jcross19

Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ?
« #90 on: Today at 07:08:29 PM »

Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 04:30:48 PM
ahahahahahahaah just question he asked you , when are you going suit with bomb so that you can blask your backside huh , soon all these crap will end[/Quote]I responded to Imhotep, telling him who will smoke him up with Islamic bomb, he begins little boy anger. Then his 19 year old brother (lol) is talking about when will I blow things up. All of us cant do it as Jesus will do it for us. So I will let the bomb of Jesus catch you in the rear, while Imhotep is trying to use age against you, he will get caught by it, too. You want bomb; I gave you the bombadier; Jesus.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Imhotep and Jcross19: « #89 on: Today at 05:55:52 PM »I responded to Imhotep, telling him who will smoke him up with Islamic bomb, he begins little boy anger. Then his 19 year old brother (lol) is talking about when will I blow things up. All of us cant do it as Jesus will do it for us. So I will let the bomb of Jesus catch you in the rear, while Imhotep is trying to use age against you, he will get caught by it, too. You want bomb; I gave you the bombadier; Jesus.
in the story of jesus he never committed or sleep with a LovePeddler but why all the muslims remain most daft human on earth following a murderer, pedo philia, pirates and a scam, wannabe prophet the FATHER OF TERRRORIST
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by bashydemy(m): 4:08am On Sep 17, 2010
jcross19:

in the story of jesus he never committed or sleep with a LovePeddler but why all the muslims remain most daft human on earth following a murderer, pedo philia, pirates and a scam, wannabe prophet the FATHER OF TERRRORIST
you have never post any reasonable comment what do you mean by what you just post
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
bashy_demy:

you have never post any reasonable comment what do you mean by what you just post

that will never make sense to you b,cos it hurt but the truth remaint that muslims are the problem of the earth
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nopuqeater: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
and if the muslims were never to have existed, the evil which you think is normal would have ran rabid.

lets take the case of the One World Order (The Big Idea), proposed by Papa Bush.

The consequence of that is that even your water supplied will be owned by megacorporation from the West; either america and the girlfriend or lapping dog; europe, specifically England.

JCross19, you are living, but then not aware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Weeps As T.B Joshua's Corps Arrives / There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / The Lord's Chosen Hope For The Needy Crusade: 19 & 20 Nov 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.