Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

University Of Calabar Alumni Crying Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Alumni Crying Out (1250 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Alumni Crying Out by Leadtee: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Some Alumni of university of Calabar are crying in frustration due to heavy delays that has hindered their transcript collection.

Many of them have been granted admission but are at the verge of losing this postgraduate admission to other institutions in and outside Nigeria.

Their complains has fallen on deaf ears as the issue has just been referred from one officer to another.

The issue according to the transcript office close to unical small gate was caused by a bridge in the contract between the tech company that is handling the transcript online portal, the logistics company they use and the school.

Till now no one has said anything including the VC professor zana.

1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Alumni Crying Out by Yustash001(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
That's why I trust my Alma Mata(Unilorin)
It's very rare to face this kind of problem
Re: University Of Calabar Alumni Crying Out by Godlymanly: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
I applied since October last year,and up till this moment my transcript is yet to be sent.Am so frustrated right now,cos my admission is tied to my transcript been sent by my alma mata (Unical), I have spent a huge fortune pursuing this already.Now am in a verge of loosing my admission for no fault of mine,Am beginning to wonder if its a crime to school here in Nigeria.So annoying and frustrating...
Re: University Of Calabar Alumni Crying Out by Duakkie: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Please have you succeeded with your transcript processing .

If yes !
Please share your details

Godlymanly:
I applied since October last year,and up till this moment my transcript is yet to be sent.Am so frustrated right now,cos my admission is tied to my transcript been sent by my alma mata (Unical), I have spent a huge fortune pursuing this already.Now am in a verge of loosing my admission for no fault of mine,Am beginning to wonder if its a crime to school here in Nigeria.So annoying and frustrating...

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairalanders I Just Find This Out (Photo) / Pls Can Anyone Tell Me About Yabatech Cutoff Mark For 2009 Mpce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.