Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial (12823 Views)

Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Iphran6:
Buhari is all shade of wrong on this Sowore arrest and detention, he is just being despotic and autocratic in a democratic government, only GOD can help Nigeria from this broad day tyranny..

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me

Trust me, GOD is not helping you if you are not ready to help yourself.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by DoubleEngine007: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Social media today is simply an advanced way of communication. It is no different from the useless gossip we have daily with our neighbours or what our fathers did when they gossiped 200 years ago. Onlt that now it is in cyberspace.

Right now the Hutu and Tutsi bitterness has been quelled because the fuel for such hatred has been largely tamed. The only way information is spread easily now is via social media. Regulate that and you bring inter-tribal peace to your nation. This is what Rwanda has done.

I personally think they should tackle corruption first. I believe you are close to them,with the way you presented your opinion..Please help us tell them to pass a bill that will be on hanging any corrupt politician found guilty of stealing public funds,ringing elections e.tc. The reason why they want that bill passed ,its because most of their stupidity and corrupt practices are discuss on social media.. That's what they want to stop bro..
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
kokomilala:
@couragemurphy,your existence and comment point to the irresponsibility of this MISSING GENERATION.Do you know what's going on almost all over the world? People are putting their lives on the line, not minding their loved ones,to sacrifice for a better life.You're here puffing over your fragile survival that may thin out or be blown away by the repression of this government.
Sowore is doing what the young people of this generation ought to be doing- testifying,asking questions and challenge status quo.

I guess you you didn't see the pains on the faces of his wife and mother while begging FG to release him. Or you didn't see the fears n agony on Sowore's face while he was wrestling with the acclaimed DSS official in court while resisting rearrest.

This is how online chest beaters like you push senseless people to their dooms. Ask yourself why Nnamdi Kanu has refused coming home to bury his parents....
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by surgical: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Mohammed Tanko’s silence clearly shows that Onnoghen was not removed because of corruption.

Buhari is the worst mistake in the history of Nigeria politics.
No

you woke up late
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Minjim: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
By the time Buhari is completely finished with Nigeria, nigeria will be finished completely.

Abegg!
I reject that.

It's Buhari, his family and those who say Nigeria will finish completely that will finish completely
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Forward77(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tribalism Man

Tribalism!

That’s how we got here.

Brandstudio01:
I'm still asking myself how we got here as Nation. Nothing is more Frustrating than Remembering you're a Nigerian today

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

1 Like

Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by nku5: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin when it was GEJ and Diezani media trials were okay grin grin uwa wu paw-paw mehn

This life sweet no be small

1 Like

Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by maasoap(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The Vice President statement on Sowore's arrest within the court premises is matured and pregnant with meaning.
Even Sagay codedly condemn the act.

Buhari is being gradually isolated as a dictator even by his own people.

And what make you conclude that all of them are not on the same page? I mean, what is Buhari's role in this saga? Don't speculate, pls.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by kokomilala(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
@couragemurphy,it's about willing and self-sacrifice. Freedom fighters care precious little about the consequences of their efforts- activism.They stake their lives for a particular course or idea.Mandela, Lenin,Trosky, Martin Luther Jr and many more don't care how their countenance reveals their emotions to the world. They are focused on their goal.
I don't do chest beating... and it's not about it.I'm only trying to point out to you the irresponsible position- selling out - you've taken.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
kokomilala:
@couragemurphy,it's about willing and self-sacrifice. Freedom fighters care precious little about the consequences of their efforts- activism.They stake their lives for a particular course or idea.Mandela, Lenin,Trosky, Martin Luther Jr and many more don't care how their countenance reveals their emotions to the world. They are focused on their goal.
I don't do chest beating... and it's not about it.I'm only trying to point out to you the irresponsible position- selling out - you've taken.

Unfortunately your so called "freedom fighter" is begging to regain his personal freedom after boasting that he doesn't care about the legal implications of his actions and how he will unbundle DSS prior to his eventual arrest.

Also note that Sowore can be a freedom fighter to you but NOT to EVERYBODY. After failing in an election with just 33000+ votes out of possibly over 30milion voters, you suddenly want REVOLUTION or turned "freedom fighter".

You guys should learn how to accept defeat please.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by webngnews: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by kokomilala(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
@couragemurphy,you're distorting facts and reality with your wild,insouciant and flippant portraying of things. He never begged to be released. That would be turning back on this course.In fact, his reinforcement of this course ,through urging of people to keep stoking the flames of this struggle seduced the irresponsible DSS to rearrest him.
Yes,he may not be a freedom fighter to all,but at least his detention has,if anything, gained him and his course more global acclaim.World leaders are getting concerned and irrated by Buhari's efforts to silence dissenters
Whether you like it or not Sowore is a freedom fighter,now recognised by world leaders as a political prisoner.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by ajl: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
couragemurphy:
Also Falana should stop engaging in media defence and call for public sympathy. It's quite unfortunate that Sowore worked his way into this mess. For me I think he is selfish for not considering the implications on his wife, children, mother and ........

You better face your own family. The woman that married already know who she got married to and is ready to bear the cross. Stop been an hypocrite.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by ajl: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Debaiz:
Falana the theater commander of the Sowore drama group.

Sahara reporters tells a lie per day since Sowore was arrested. They’ve been talking about it every single day. Is Sahara reporters a wrestling organization?

Dude has done more than 3 tv interviews, countless paper interviews and letters since the Sowore case started but he’s here accusing the FG of media trial.

Bloody lying hypocrite.

Have you collected your new N30k minimum wage, Mr Internet Warrior. I pity the fingers you are using to type that nonsense.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Viktom(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Debaiz: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
ajl:

Have you collected your new N30k minimum wage, Mr Internet Warrior. I pity the fingers you are using to type that nonsense.

Yes I just got the alert immediately after that post. Why u dey pity my finger is it your finger?
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
couragemurphy:
Also Falana should stop engaging in media defence and call for public sympathy. It's quite unfortunate that Sowore worked his way into this mess. For me I think he is selfish for not considering the implications on his wife, children, mother and ........

Mandela too must have been really selfish to have put himself in a situation where he was separated from his family for 27 years.

Nigeria needs that kind of Mandela selfishness.
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by ddeola: 2:36am On Dec 11, 2019
How on earth do you expect an "illiterate in power" to be civil ?

Nigerians, I presume voted for this tyranny... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NEXT LEVEL OF ANIMALISM. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial by Priest656: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yankiss:
Mr. man you lack comprehension. I was condemning the DSS high handedness in Sowore issue and the perceived connivance of the presidency. Read again!!

Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure / IKEDC Estimated Bill: We Travelled For Christmas, Yet We Were Still Billed. / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.