Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (36807 Views)

Babatunde Fowler Returns To EFCC Over ₦9.2bn Reportedly Linked To His Account / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Myhusband(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I predicted this last year and that Fowler is will be removed before the year ends once Buhari is sworn in and people like Sarrki laughed at me then but now I have been vindicated

who appointed Fowler?

when Lamido was fired as CBN Governor, who was appointed to head the org?

unlike fowler is tenure ended, Buhari not appointing another southwestern as you people wanted really shows if there is common sense in your brain

you Igbo should fight for your political life. Yoruba leaders have gained a lot from this govt, if you enemy of progress don't antagonized Kemi Adeosun I'm sure she will still be in Buhari's cabinet

Fowler tenure ended

Kemi Adeosun resigned due to the pressure from Igbo and their useless PDP. you dumb hypocrite Southerners should shut your dirty mouth for once. nonsense
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Jollylolly(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Fowler's tenure ended yesterday. the president has the power to reappoint and replace. In this case he replace like he did with the IG of police contrary to emefiele's. so far Ogun state has the highest number of political appointees in Buhari's administration since 2015.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2019
healthserve:
Of course , they employ the brilliant minds from a region to initiate the idea and then throw them beneath the tyres and put their own in place. Its all a haphazard race towards 2023 to ensure elements from a region hold the reisn of control across the broad spectrum of national tentacles.

Cc SalamRushDie SarkinYarki Racoon Wunmi590

Some persons from a region has began to activate its machinery of holding on to power while some oda persons are waiting for the eleventh hour because they're blind to the antics of the ...Fulani caliphate.

Fixed
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by michoim(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2019
But FFK in his vehement divisive characteristic has failed to mentioned other hundreds of government agencies and parastatals headed by southerners...
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by wink2015(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2019
THE YORUBA WAS USED TO BETRAY THE SOUTH.

Tinubu deceived south west voters that Buhari will implement restructuring.

Many yorubas were fooled by Tinubu into thinking that Buhari will accomodate them.

But unfortunately the core north led by Buhari has their own agenda.

Now they the yoruba are now the guinea pig for their own laboratory experiment.

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by SarkinYarki: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Myhusband:

who appointed Fowler?

L O W I Q I S R E A L

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by michoim(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Jollylolly:
Fowler's tenure ended yesterday. the president has the power to reappoint and replace. In this case he replace like he did with the IG of police contrary to emefiele's. so far Ogun state has the highest number of political appointees in Buhari's administration since 2015.
Nice one...a lesson for FFK and his co-travellers
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Paentera(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
FactBoyz:
More Reactions

Tinubu is wrongly credited as the person who nominated Fowler to become Chairman of FIRS whereas, Tinubu's candidate was Wale Edun.

In addition to Tinubu also being wrongly credited for nominating for Osinbajo for VP. Nothing could be further from the truth than this.

Prof Osinbajo was nominated by former governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun (a core CPC member) and taken to PMB in 2014 - there are pictures of this on the internet. Prof Osinbajo on the other hand, nominated Fowler to head FIRS.

You all give Tinubu too much credit.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by STENON(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
FFK Such a selfish somebody �.

First was Christian and Yoruba, now Muslim and northerner was elected and you started crying fowl forgetting that life must always evolve round the whole religion and tribe.

CONGRATS TO THE NEW FIRS,

cheers to Buhari for electing wisely �
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
FactBoyz:
Attack the message not the messenger

His tenure has expired bro.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2019
danny56:
Nigeria a Fulani republic...... We were never one from the beginning. Nigeria is a scam!

Let us break and everyone go their way. Gbam!!!

Okay start breaking it is not by ranting on social media oo
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
He wasn't sacked...tenure expired and an Aboki replaced him.Its called federal character.

You are wise my friend
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by foreshore(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2019
FactBoyz:
As Tweeted by former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode on the replacement of Babatunde Fowler as FIRS chairman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1204068367277199361

Na him way from time immemorial
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2019
danny56:

Shut your mouth, he has more concrete info than your folly. He reveals deep Nigeria hidden secrets that why you don't like him. undecided

Why didn't he revealed the deep Nigerian secret when he was a minister? Till now that he is opposition.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by malvisguy212: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2019
beresponsible:

Fowlers tenure of four years, though renewable on the discretion of the President, expired today Monday December 9th

The message
and the office was given to a Northern Muslim AGAIN ?
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I predicted this last year and that Fowler is will be removed before the year ends once Buhari is sworn in and people like Sarrki laughed at me then but now I have been vindicated

Was it not Buhari that appointed him in the first place? Buhari appointed Fowler in 2015.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Wahala90: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
beresponsible:
Fani his tenure expired. You want to be the next Sowore but irrelevance is your illness and stop smoking to regain sense

Lame response to a constructive criticism.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Myhusband(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:

L O W I Q I S R E A L

you're a nonentity who don't have sense of your own. when gej fired lamido and appointed Emefiele and when is tenure ended and Buhari reappoint him you dummies don't cry

wailing no dey tire una? I might not like Buhari but hey you dumb Southerners who always act like you've sense should fvck off
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Danzakidakura:
from Biratai to Magu just check all the northerners that their tenure expired they are either retain or replaced by mother Muslims while your corn head yoruba Muslim support it because of religion.

Since you already reached the conclusion that Yoruba Muslims are in support of him, then why come online to rant?
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
danny56:

Shut your mouth, he has more concrete info than your folly. He reveals deep Nigeria hidden secrets that why you don't like him. undecided
What is concrete there?The new FIRS boss is from Niger State.Last time I checked,Niger State is Middle Belt except the Geo-political zone has been changed today.Get your facts right and use Google,it’s free.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2019
Danzakidakura:
remember janja weed and indigenous sudan muslims. One day the same fulani you are selling your brothers to support will tell you that you are not qualify to called a muslim.

Go to the Abuja National mosque the head of the mosque are all Yorubas.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by PerkinDossier: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2019
It's so bad for this administration
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Temptee101(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2019
beresponsible:
[s]Fani his tenure expired. You want to be the next Sowore but irrelevance is your illness and stop smoking to regain sense [/s]

See them, they are just irredeemably dumb

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2019
No southern or christian president can do what Buhari and the Cabal are doing and go away with it. All the northern leaders including those in his party and government will oppose him. All we have is southern and christian leaders licking ass like dogs.

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by fk001(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Tinubu fall my hand!!!

Even a baby could easily predict their future with Buhari

It's a pity he allowed himself to be used!!!

This single mistake will always be before him for all time to come!!!

If possible, Buhari can make him visit kuje prison just like Orji, maybe, just maybe, he will realize that people's well-being is more important than his ugly ambition!!!

But then again, he was the only governor who survived Obasanjo, will history re-write itself

Only time will tell.

One thing I like about Tinubu is you and your ilks will rant and rant and wail but he won't even say a word

Silence is the best answer to a fool
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Wahala90: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

Yoruba leaders have gained a lot from this govt.

Yes, that is why all major positions are occupied by Yoruba-fulanis. Mumu no go kill you yet.

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Temptee101(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Jack500:

Lolz, this is one of them. 5%. Kikiki
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Danzakidakura:
from Biratai to Magu just check all the northerners that their tenure expired they are either retain or replaced by mother Muslims while your corn head yoruba Muslim support it because of religion.
My brother,why don’t you expend this energy by working on your spellings and comprehension? It will help you in the long run.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Temptee101(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:

[s]As Old as FFk is he doesnt understand tenure end and he calls it a sack

whether Buhari replaces Fowler with Abubakar Shekau or Nnamdi Kanu, the money Remita would continue to make from FIRS and Ministries and Agencies of FG like Customs, FRSC and Interior is still stagerring

Tinubu be checking his account balance and laughing at Okoros

See them. Shame no just the catch them.

Once a slave always a slave

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Temptee101(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2019
fk001:

[s]One thing I like about Tinubu is you and your ilks will rant and rant and wail but he won't even say a word

Silence is the best answer to a fool[/s]

He probably got nothing to say. Have you seen a slave challenge his master before?

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Wahala90: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2019
hmm

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2019
beresponsible:
Fani his tenure expired. You want to be the next Sowore but irrelevance is your illness and stop smoking to regain sense
COAs tenure expired too, what is he still doing there?

Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53