Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (36809 Views)

Babatunde Fowler Returns To EFCC Over ₦9.2bn Reportedly Linked To His Account / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by onojah4321(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I predicted this last year and that Fowler is will be removed before the year ends once Buhari is sworn in and people like Sarrki laughed at me then but now I have been vindicated
He wasn't removed, his tenure expired. And constitutionally the president has the right to appoint a new person at his own discretion. Plus the Nami man is very much qualified if you read his profile.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Jack500:
Who take this FFK fool serious again? Apart from 5% people. Crackhead fool

Asslicker , keep licking the ass of Fulani people to sustain your peanut job.
We know the plan and since day one of Buhari second tenure we have been seeing his dancing step. But God is the judge of all

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by QuickStandard: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Get uninterrupted power supply, flex your family this festive season and forget the sorrows of Nigeria.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
You see Northerners who can't even spell jack get juicy jobs. Igbos in high places will wanna know what you studied and school before considering to even help, una no get sense. My respect goes only to chidoka though, he really tried for his people.

Ndi igbo push in your people into places, forget about them surpassing you or not calling you sir sir. Nde apali

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by slimfit1(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Rootprof:
Baba you talk am,most sensitive posts in Nigeria as of today are been hold my northerner's. Everything na time sha . One thing be say mumu no go die like this dey go soon wakeup. Waking already

Ofcourse Buhari is president of the Northern Arewa Nigeria so what do you expect go back to your country.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Sijo01(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Nigeria is bleeding in the hands of Buhari and his cohorts
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by jamace(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Rawtruth1: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
The north is wiser than southerners. It's just obvious

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by SarkinYarki: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
onojah4321:

He wasn't removed, his tenure expired. And constitutionally the president has the right to appoint a new person at his own discretion. Plus the Nami man is very much qualified if you read his profile.

Please gerrout of my mention , look for your fellow shortsighted friends to entertain with this Nonsense

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by klax(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2019
michoim:
In all FFK view, he either express religious or tribalistic sentiments or both. When a southerner xtian(Fowler) was their for 4 years do you hear the north making noise?

Your brain is so shallow and your reasoning faculty is dead. FFK is not complaining if their is balance of power and portfolio distribution but take a look at all important appointment bro does sound or look fair Be honest to yourself out sentiment apart.

Mr man I know you must be a muslim and one of the blinded zombie but I can assure you these irrational thinking and myopic sense will return to hunt you I swear.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by demoBaba: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I predicted this last year and that Fowler is will be removed before the year ends once Buhari is sworn in and people like Sarrki laughed at me then but now I have been vindicated

But president Buhari didn't removed him from office. He was replaced after his tenure has expired.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by BeStroNG(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2019
It is called Northernocracy...government of the north, by the north and for the north.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2019
The afonjas have been scammed again....They are repeating history because of their mumunity

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by aspiring44: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2019
vincent10:
Nobody should come up with the argument that his tenure has expired.

When a Northerner's tenure expires it will be elongated citing presidential approval and the other way round for southerners.

Later one yeye guy will say only 100,000 Nigerians are talking. I bet that guy does not know the meaning of sampling.

There is more to this than the eyes could see.

Definitely , the fact is fowler actually wrote to the president for reappointment but was absolutely rejected . He cited reasons for his reappointment . to consolidate on the reforms he brought into the FIRS.

The presidency know what he does not know, hence is removal.
It pays them if the new man is their stooge/ puppet.

Let them continue.

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
demoBaba:

But president Buhari didn't removed him from office. He was replaced after his tenure has expired.

If his tenure is renewed,you won't lose your balls na

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by technicallyrich(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Ffk is one yoruba christian i respect.

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2019
klax:

Your brain is so shallow and your reasoning faculty is dead. FFK is not complaining if their is balance of power and portfolio distribution but take a look at all important appointment bro does sound or look fair Be honest to yourself out sentiment apart.

Mr man I know you must be a muslim and one of the blinded zombie but I can assure you these irrational thinking and myopic sense will return to hunt you I swear.

Don't mind that dead brain zombie

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Kapilta(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Why didn't you predict Godwin Emefiele replacement eleribu omoale.

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Arubajagz:
FFK the junkie forming critic. The tenure of Fowler as FIRS chairman has expired and another man was appointed to the office. What is the big deal? Government appointment nor be permanent shirt.

Only gullible fools will fall for this ethnic bigot rhetoric.

Will you keep quiet

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AdesegunSanni89: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Mohammed Nami is Nupe. Don't let people like FFK push your button. When Emefiele's tenure expired n he was reappointed for another tenure did any northerner cry foul infact what was FFK's remark then?

This is a man that wanted us to vote a fulani as president few months back.
You have a functioning mind. Kudos

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by SarkinYarki: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2019
demoBaba:

Please keep living in denial , he was queried as tactics to have a reason not to renew his appointment ..The Northerners are 20 steps ahead of you

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by tiwiex(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2019
danny56:

Shut your mouth, he has more concrete info than your folly. He reveals deep Nigeria hidden secrets that why you don't like him. undecided

I would have agreed but I recall his interview before 2015 election. I vehemently supported Buhari and Tinubu and put GEJ under the bus. What happened to his knowledge of hidden secrets then? I have no issue with his message. I have an issue with his intent. He was thrown under the bus after the election. This is the result. He would have been another Femi Adesina if he had been given a position in the government. From that interview, I can tell this guy has a price.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by ugom123: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Lol, why I like northerners is that they don't like any other group to dominate them but they like to dominate. The sin of igbos is that they desired to dominate and the country will burn if they do so, but the country must be at peace by fire by force if northerners dominate.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Senatorbng(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2019
And so does what? Is a northern Muslim not a Nigerian?

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AdesegunSanni89: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

If his tenure is renewed,you won't lose your balls na
what if Fowler indicated he wasn’t interested in tenure renewal?
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Niminimi: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Shut your crap FFK. You are just a very useless human being with a fish brain. I tot you would have been off drug. You are so used to living in delusion. Was Fowler sacked or his tenure expired. You should stop confusing and misinforming people.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by manbello(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2019
May we always find peace in our lives if not people like FFK are not peace lover, just a normal appointment by the President he is now calling Muslims to it
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by ugom123: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
I hope the day another region dominate the security institutions of this country, Northern Nigeria will not manufacture another Boko Haram to make the country ungovernable.

I have studied core northerners, they love to dominate and hate u dominate them. I will always subject an aboki to smaller jobs and pay them poorly for the sins of their elites. Their elites love to dominate and silence u but will never allow u to dominate. Alright, allow fair play, no, they don't want fair play. All they want is to rule over u and will burn down the country if u rule over them.
Make I go find aboki wey to carry cement for me and I will pay him twice less what I should pay.

What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? / Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It