Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (37082 Views)

Babatunde Fowler Returns To EFCC Over ₦9.2bn Reportedly Linked To His Account / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by gtown: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
WAILING WAILERS NEVER DISAPPOINT
As predicted some time ago, there is no appointment Buhari will make and wailers will not complain.
According to wailing wailers, any person appointed by Buhari and has muslim name is a northerner, irrespective of where he comes from. As have been seen and can be seen, a middle belt person is appointed, but the same FFk who always claims to be defender of the marginalized and frustrated middle belt and south east can not hold his disdain for the president.
If it were that Fowler was retained and given another tenure term by Buhari, this same drug addict would still have complained, maybe that a Tinubu boy has been favoured again.
The day an Igbo muslim is given high profile appointment by Buhari, these leaders of wailers will inundate the Media space with their wailings and make him/her a northerner on that day.
Not that there wailings matters anyway because these are same wailers who who died for Atiku candidatorship, a northern Fulani man over the likes of candidate Sowore, Moghali etc of Southern origin in the last presidential election
Thank God, Buhari doesn't or has never for once given a woof to their wailings. And since there is no sight of heaven collapses because of their wailings, let the wailing to Continue.
But for the purpose of guillible wailing wailers and solidarity wailing wailers here on this appointment matter:
Mr Muhammad M. Nami is from Nami, a small village in Lapai Local government of Niger State. He is tribally and culturally a Nupe man. Thus, except if the wailers now want everybody to believe that Nupe people are Hausa or Fulani and Niger state is not longer a middle belt state.
As wailing wailers wail, so it sweet and suit us. For towards the last elections, they were warned to wail with caution; that awaiting them was real wailing after the elections. However, the greater wailing await them after 2023. What matter most!
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by banhammy: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tell Fani-Kayode that FIRS boss is not a religious post. It's a sensitive post meant to be occupied by experienced financial expert.
That could be anybody from any tribe or any religion.
To his gullible followers, i wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
All Hail Prophet FFK.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Torylanez(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
vincent10:
Nobody should come up with the argument that his tenure has expired.

When a Northerner's tenure expires it will be elongated citing presidential approval and the other way round for southerners.

Later one yeye guy will say only 100,000 Nigerians are talking. I bet that guy does not know the meaning of sampling.

There is more to this than the eyes could see.

CBN tenure expired also and it was renewed
U can't Blackmail the president into doing what u want
You are inconsequential, wailing baboons
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by MEGAWATCH: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jack500:

Thrash and balderdash

Thrash and balderdash......this guy may be a robbot oooooo.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Mozegee: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nothern republic of Nigeria,we are doomed.Una president no get consience sha
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by UncleJudax(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
danny56:

And no one good enough to take over, except a northern Muslim? considering the existing personnel heading top offices by Muslim or fulanis
If na Igbo man replace Fowler, Lagos for don de boil. grin
Yoruba and Igbos claim to be more educated and enlightened than the Hausa/Fulani, but their yeye I too sabi no fit allow them work together...

Mofos

1 Like

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by nkwuocha1: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
thatigboman:
why aboki and not igbo?

My ethnic group the 5% knows we are 5th class citizens and we have succumbed to our irrelevance in scheme of things grin
But the first class citizens don't give a Bleep about whose horse is gored.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by obailala(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Laslaslala:

They have been deceived alongside majority of sw.who believe they should follow their leaders sheepishly, they refuse to acknowledge that fact and begin to realign to fight for their own cause as oduduwa their faith remains on ABOKI because of crumbs
Yes they follow their leaders sheepishly Not knowing that those people are also humans and can mess up anytime
Some of your leaders have just seen the handwriting and began to redress people like obj
Even this same sowore but it's a pity that it will take more time and damages for a lot more to see the truth as many are still yet oblivion of the truth staring at their faces
So the yorubas should basically start fighting for Oduduwa republic because Fulanis are trying to corner everything in apc? Or probably, Osinbajo should draw a cutlass and start fighting Buhari? Is that the wise advice you have for them?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Buhari is a silent pretender all top positions has gone to northerners I hope southwest and south south will learn a lesson people like Ibadan Ho who turned his back against is people is still living to witness this.

The notherners are the smartest tribes in this country when it comes to politics.

Never trader your own when the time comes
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Buhari is a silent pretender all top positions has gone to northerners I hope southwest and south south and south east will learn a lesson people like Ibadan Ho who turned his back against is people is still living to witness this.

The notherners are the smartest tribes in this country when it comes to politics.

Never trader your own when the time comes
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
what if Fowler indicated he wasn’t interested in tenure renewal?

How Fowler begged Buhari for tenure elongation

Leaked documents have shown how the immediate past Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service , Babatunde Fowler , begged President Muhammadu Buhari to renew his tenure which expired on Monday .
In the letter dated December 9, 2019, Fowler, who wrote a letter to the Secretary to the Government of the Federation , Boss Mustapha , reminded the President that his tenure had elapsed .
In the letter with reference number FIRS / EC / CWOSGF / 0476/ 19 / 006 , titled , ‘Re : Notification of Expiration of Tenure as Executive Chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service , Fowler also attached a second document detailing his achievements in office .
The letter read in part, “ I write to notify the Secretary to the Government of the Federation that my first tenure as the Executive Chairman of the FIRS ends today , December 9 , 2019 .
“In view of the above , I wish to present myself for re - appointment for a second term . This is consistent with provisions of the FIRS Establishment Act 2007 and would grant me the opportunity to consolidate and build on the achievements we have recorded in the past four years .
“Please find attached the highlight of my achievements during my first tenure in office . I would like to put on record my gratitude to Mr . President for the opportunity to serve the nation . I am also thankful for your support in the course of the discharge of my duties. ”
See letter:
Fowler, who is a childhood friend and former classmate of Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo , is believed to have been lobbying several top politicians to prevail on the President to re -appoint him .
Fowler, who is a former Chairman of the Lagos Inland Revenue Service , disclosed in January that the FIRS under his leadership generated its highest revenue ever in 2018 with a total sum of N 5 .3 tn .
He said the target for the year 2019 was N 9tn .
However , the FIRS chairman ’s claims became a subject of debate in August when in a leaked memo emanating from the Office of President Buhari ’s Chief of Staff , Abba Kyari, the FIRS boss was asked to explain a shortfall in revenue.
In his response , Fowler blamed the drop in the price of crude oil and recession for the shortfall recorded in actual tax collections from 2015 to 2018 .
Kyari’s query , which was leaked, was the first sign that he was not favoured for a second term .
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by ajl: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sociologists and the ancient Greeks, source of modern day democracy, classified people in a given society into three groups.
1. The Idiots (selfish, greedy)
2. The Tribalists (narrow-minded, violent).
3. The Citizens (the ideal person)

Watch this video and identify the group you belong to. And where people like Buhari, Tinubu, Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Obasanjo, Awolowo, and others past leaders belong to. Now you will understand why Nigeria is messed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSMr8-fn8k
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Staro: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sad
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by sapele914(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Staro:
Sad
Fowler has chopped enough, let the mallan at least chop his own for the next 4 years, before Tinubu and the Yorubas take power in 2023 and flushes all them Northerners out, my guy na turn by turn, you chop, I chop, Fani Kayode knows that, didn't Obasanjo remove him as a Minister and replace him with a Northerner?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Japhet31: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
He wasn't sacked...tenure expired and an Aboki replaced him.Its called federal character.

Aboki who studied ..... wait for it.. *Sociology* I do not in any way have a problem with the Acting DG's ethnicity...

I'm just worried over his portfolio...compared with the man whose shoes he intends to step into. Should he confirmed...

You will see the mess he will make of that place. And I do not make this statement out of ill-will I make it because it doesn't take any thinking to know...
That you can't give what you do not have. Simple

Especially when the incumbent did apply for an extension.

We wait and see though...may we be proven wrong.

Irrespective of state of origin. So long the person is capable.let him/her do it.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Czartega(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
FactBoyz:
As Tweeted by former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode on the replacement of Babatunde Fowler as FIRS chairman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1204068367277199361

Many more to come oh... The 2nd half just began
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Yusman316(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
vincent10:
Nobody should come up with the argument that his tenure has expired.

When a Northerner's tenure expires it will be elongated citing presidential approval and the other way round for southerners.

Later one yeye guy will say only 100,000 Nigerians are talking. I bet that guy does not know the meaning of sampling.

There is more to this than the eyes could see.
Like the way IGP Ibrahim Idris tenure was elongated abi
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Mrexcell(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
cool

As Old as FFk is he doesnt understand tenure end and he calls it a sack

whether Buhari replaces Fowler with Abubakar Shekau or Nnamdi Kanu, the money Remita would continue to make from FIRS and Ministries and Agencies of FG like Customs, FRSC and Interior is still stagerring

Tinubu be checking his account balance and laughing at Okoros

So u think the new man on the helm of affairs won't carefully scrutinize and stop all the contractual agreements entered into by fowler?
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by ddeola: 2:50am On Dec 11, 2019
FFK don become prophet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AmuDimpka: 4:55am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
cool

As Old as FFk is he doesnt understand tenure end and he calls it a sack

whether Buhari replaces Fowler with Abubakar Shekau or Nnamdi Kanu, the money Remita would continue to make from FIRS and Ministries and Agencies of FG like Customs, FRSC and Interior is still stagerring

Tinubu be checking his account balance and laughing at Okoros

Is Tinubu the owner of remita? Una go just dey lie to unasef... Una no dey shame?

Remita isn't even owned by Yoruba man sef... Abi John Obaro na Yoruba

Get sense ... Una no go gree

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by itsme01: 4:58am On Dec 11, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Is Tinubu the owner of remita? Una go just dey lie to unasef... Una no dey shame?

Remita isn't even owned by Yoruba man sef... Abi John Obaro na Yoruba

Get sense ... Una no go gree

Hotel Interconrinental is also not owned by Tinubu same with AlphaBeta consulting, or lekki toll company.. so whats your point
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AmuDimpka: 4:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:

that mumu should not kill your kinsmen most esp your Governor that was thanking Buhari on newspaper and lauding him for jailing your kinsman

even Yoruba that gain a lot are not thanking Buhari on newspaper because they believe it's the right. you dummies should worried about how people are now rejecting and denying you

worry less about a tribe that had long gone in Nigeria politics

What did they gain again ... Please remind us
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AmuDimpka: 5:06am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

Hotel Interconrinental is also not owned by Tinubu same with AlphaBeta consulting, or lekki toll company.. so whats your point

Yoruba man can shift goal post.... That's why people don't take some of you serious ! So you have moved to hotel after ring caught with remita... Na so una go dey lie up and down

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AmuDimpka: 5:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Denikaya:
[s][/s]
dude is crazy ! I wonder how they respect someone that stole them dry... These guys are plainly stupid and retarded ... I must say

1 Like

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by itsme01: 5:15am On Dec 11, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Yoruba man can shift goal post.... That's why people don't take some of you serious ! So you have moved to hotel after ring caught with remita... Na so una go dey lie up and down

You are surely slow and not good with parables... i can't help your condition, i really cant.., but the day you understand buhari's relationship with 9mobile/ isa funtua group, Atiku and Volpi/INTELS, or how shell company, bling trust, and political business intrest works that day you are fit to talk on this subject
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AmuDimpka: 5:16am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

You are surely slow and not good with parables... i can't help your condition, i really cant.., but the day you understand buhari's relationship with 9mobile/ isa funtua group, Atiku and Volpi/INTELS, or how shell company, bling trust, and political business intrest works that day you are fit to talk on this subject

It seems you must be a small boy ! You just sit and be thinking who owns who even if na lie
Get a life ! Stop peddling fake news and work hard at your life .

I don't do slow folks ... Bye
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AmuDimpka: 5:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Denikaya:
[i][/i]

Trust me that dude is fücked , that's how many of the youths from that side think... They sit and day dream next they head to babaijebu ... Look at how he is reeling out names ! Maybe the small boy no get reach 5k for account but he sabi people wey get billions

That dude is slow trust me

1 Like

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by itsme01: 5:18am On Dec 11, 2019
AmuDimpka:

It seems you must be a small boy ! You just sit and be thinking who owns who even if na lie
Get a life ! Stop peddling fake news and work hard at your life .

I don't do slow folks ... Bye

typical nairaland kinda dunce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.