Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. (3165 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by dinodesmond(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Too many adults with toddlers brains, how will he pit a ring on it if he doesn't know if the lady is fit to be his wife?
Dont give vagina? what about his dlck? or is he giving her water? don't cook? how the hell is a man to know if his future wife can cook and feed their kids with delicious meals? cleaning? well na for guys that are dirty but what's the big deal in it? OK if you can't do all these for your boyfriend you should be single or become a lesbian.

makes nonsense being in a relationship and treating it like a business, I just have to stop here. Most of you the difference bw you and babies is that you all can talk, walk without falling, don't wear pampers and grown body parts.

NB: This is what most girls that have been hurt, dumped, scorned by their ex boyfriend or that are heartbroken or recovering from heartbreak or nursing ill will against their ex.
Most girls that are in love and are being treated like queens don't have this shitty and nauseating crap in their brains.
LADIES THAT ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS DO ALL THESE JOYFULLY, op its easy to be a lesbian ;-).

May you live long with more grace and wisdom for this your response.

Op has been bleeped crazy by someone she chose but didn't choose her and has overworked herself trying to please him and unfortunately for her, she got dumped. In order to unwind, she decided to come here and spew nonsense.

For her mind now, she go think say her post is educative.

4 Likes

Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Ryan101(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

By wifely privileges , you mean money right ?

Is that the only thing most men are at ?

Dont be bothered... Cause this thread is beyound what you can encapsulate...
In due course you will have the answer to your question
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Ryan101(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
planetx13:
Agreed...... also say no to girlfriends that want wife privileges......

Ciao
grin
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by BrokeFucker007: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
dinodesmond:

May you live long with more grace and wisdom for this your response.

Op has been bleeped crazy by someone she chose but didn't choose her and has overworked herself trying to please him and unfortunately for her, she got dumped. In order to unwind, she decided to come here and spew nonsense.

For her mind now, she go think say her post is educative.

No mind the little kids that don't know how to manage their emotions, how can any reasonable man be in a serious relationship with the op? she was just describing her personality on her thread thinking she was dropping "advise". You got it right, these are the behaviours we see when someone the choose dont choose them and they get mad and frustrated and raving mad with emotions and start spilling crap like that instead of finding a healthy way to heal, learn her mistakes and grow emotionally and otherwise but no they can't do that the go on a hate spilling spree.

Ladies just because a man is lovable to you doesn't mean you're lovable to him, that you both fvcked its not a prerequisite that he must love you. OP needs to heal and get her head straight if not she's going to experience same thing again or turn into a full man hating machine.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by BrokeFucker007: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Hating men for what one or two or whatever number of men that have hurt you, broke your heart or disappointed you won't help you at all rather it fvck you up subliminally and affects your future relationship which will ensure it ends the same way the previous one did.
You dont know this but you'd probably be punishing or treating the new guy with the sins of the ex which after a while or when you're starting to fall for him he is already getting enough of the bs and soon bounces leaving you heartbroken and you release another remix of the number one song "Men are scum" that have never left the top 10 hits of all time. From your post and the ops I can deduce that both of you lack emotional growth which both of you really needs to work on. I ain't got nothing bit lobe for ladies but you all find ways to shoot yourselves in the leg then cry murder and point fingers.
Yes there are guys that are as holes but its your job to sieve through them. Every situation is a lesson in life if you pay close attention and have multiple perspective. Good day dear one.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Opening a trend for suga mummies and daddies soon.... Like for interested individual's..
Shear for Hater's!

Let's help ourselves... No fight...it's a choice[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by emmyboy162(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Girls, The biggest hypocrites in this life.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by zexy2030(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
lavylilly
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by zexy2030(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Honestly, many of us guys don't request for wifely privileges, but women's thinking is too emotional, if you are too nice to her and she had had fuvck before not necessary with you, she will willingly offer fuvck as an appreciation without request.
The society has made the women feel they have whatever they want if they give what they have.
They have been groomed to know that fvuck n food is the gateway to your crush's heart.
I guess you are yet to come to that emotional stage, when you caught up emotionally with someone you admire.
My dear the truth is love is stronger than knowledge. It takes serious monitoring by a third party for fuvck not to occur.
It's women's way to open their body for fuvck once you give them their love language.
Some women love language is that fuvck
Some women love language is eating their food.
Some women love language is gifts.
Some women love language is daily calls n et al.
So it's a good advice but you can do that because of your background but so many ladies can't cope with what you suggested.
They will rather have sex n cook but will visit spiritual houses to capture their crush.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by purples25(f): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Since they are saying ' am i your father ? ' , ladies should reply ' am i your wife ? ' grin
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by loswhite(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

is that not the only thing you women care about? Remove money from relationship and you see women saying he is not caring...lol
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
One funny thing about all these girls. Just splurge on them, sit back and watch them break their dumb laws and rules by their fccking selves.... Idiots grin grin grin
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by backbone503(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
I bet you do these and even more.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by emmaodet: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

There are few responsible husbands .

Likewise there are few responsible wives.
If you think bringing money to the table as a man is not huge, i wonder what women bring to the table because i know sex is been done by the two parties so that is cancelled out.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Riele(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Likewise there are few responsible wives.
If you think bringing money to the table as a man is not huge, i wonder what women bring to the table because i know sex is been done by the two parties so that is cancelled out.

Most men don't even bring money to the table .

Women bring the table grin

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by emmaodet: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Most men don't even bring money to the table .

Women bring the table grin

Maybe and if i may ask, what is the Table? Sex?
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Riele(f): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Maybe and if i may ask, what is the Table? Sex?
Not all .
Money and love grin
I'm done here cool
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Lightangel65: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
The simple thing no husband privilege (sex) . And ladies should stop expecting wife privilege (money). Fine to whoever wrote this post
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by Bhadgirl(f): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
I think you women should just drop this boyfriend and relationship shit and start focusing more on yourselves, work more on yourselves and every other thing will be added.Even the Bible quotes that
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by emmaodet: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Not all .

Money and love grin

I'm done here cool

Lol.
Love - is there really Love or Personal Interest? Love are we have a lot of ladies multi-dating or dumping struggling guys for better dudes?
Money - Are you kidding me? Nigerian ladies spending there own money in relationships?
You can see for yourself you people are not bringing much to relationships.
I only pity guys that are still blinded with all this fake loves, they need to wake up
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by shekauvsbuhari: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

What should you say about the wives !
Seun, nairaland should be for adults not kids. Age restrictions please!This one is just too small and tiny to be enjoying senior's jokes.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by shekauvsbuhari: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
lavylilly:
He is your boyfriend and not your husband!
So.Stop.Giving.Him.Husband.Privilages.

What are husband privileges? You ask. I will tell you, just keep reading. Boyfriend and husband privileges are NOT the same. Almost all the ladies here have MISTAKENLY given their boyfriend 'husband privileges'. If you are guilty of this atrocity, don’t sweat it, you can still redeem yourself.

Here are the difference between Boyfriend and Husband Privileges.

1. Husband Get Sex but Boyfriend DO NOT.
Giving up your VAGINA and doing very intimate things with a man that may not end up marrying you is improper and downright NASTY!

Instead of allowing random men access to your precious punany, it is recommended that you build a connection outside sex.

2. Husband Get Home Catering But Boyfriend DO NOT
Cooking and cleaning for your boyfriend is a total TABOO.

Many have cleaned and cooked like pros yet they were jumped and forgotten. If he wants you to cater to him, let him first “put a ring on it”

Disclaimer
I strongly encourage you to stop giving your boyfriend ‘husband privileges”.
Note, doing so will most likely cause him to flee, but don’t worry, you are now in Nl and can easily find a husband material.

Say NO to Boyfriends that wants Husband Privileges.
They over-fvck n dump you somewhere after tearing ur silly pussay multiple times and you come and turn advocate here.
Re: Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. by lavylilly: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2019
wink
Riele:
Lavylily . Oneday , you'll get sued for always writing the truth . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cctv Capture Them Sexing At The Mosque Backyard / This Guy Raped His Step-mother Out Of Anger / Nude Video Of Ghana Girl Comfort Owusu Marfo Showing It All In Transparent Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.