Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) (30197 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by officialwdhtv: 11:25am On Feb 26
A Spanish-Dutch artist named Alicia Framis is planning to marry an AI hologram named AILex in a unique ceremony scheduled for this summer. 🤖👰‍♀️

AILex was trained using data related to Framis’ previous romantic partners. Framis, who previously had a relationship with a mannequin named Pierre, will tie the knot with AILex in a ceremony set to take place at the Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

The ceremony will include a “unique ritual for the union between a human and an avatar” and feature molecular food designed to be enjoyed by both humans and humanoid entities. Framis is designing her own dress as well as the attire for wedding guests.

She views the wedding as representative of a “new generation of love” where humans form relationships with holograms, avatars, and robots. While the wedding is considered a form of performance art, Framis believes it raises intriguing questions about the nature of relationships with holographic partners, likening it to obtaining a mortgage for a new companion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3zsBWISqX5/?igsh=cndjeGo2NmRzczU=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by immortalcrown(m): 11:25am On Feb 26
Happy married life 🍷 🌹

What else should I say? 🤔

Jennyclay will be here soon to celebrate her sister. The same Jennyclay can't do without money. I wonder if this robot can give urgent 2k.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Jennyclay(f): 11:32am On Feb 26
Still better than Nigerian men undecided

Shior!!

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by VeryWickedMan: 11:36am On Feb 26
Evening newspapers are getting more desperate.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by BBIA: 12:13pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
You never leave for italy?

to cross into through the mediterranean. cool

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Wawelexy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26
Nigerian girls would not emulated this rubbish cos this one can not give urgent 2k. grin

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by inoki247: 12:45pm On Feb 26
Lol if u like marry ur phone that's ur business....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by ceejayluv(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26
She'll still divorce "him"

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by BigDawsNet: 12:46pm On Feb 26
Whatever makes you happy...

Go girl!

But I'm positive AI won't be able to mine her gold

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by CHIOMAEZEH: 12:46pm On Feb 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3iqrmSP-Es

This is what happens in a society Where hunger no be your problem ...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Jokerman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26
Antichrist technology already available

5 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Smithwilliams826: 12:47pm On Feb 26
Any news about this one's are always them doing dum things. Marry trees, bucket, tables... Even dogs

Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Person like this one above me prefer dum things to men

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:47pm On Feb 26
This is the result, due to the decline in mental institutions in America.... 50 ,60 , 70 , 80 yrs ago....alot of Americans were in mental homes...since they started to reduce numbers since the 80s , mental patients became accepted in society .... reason America is in decline

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26
I'm not surprised…
Only outside Africa can these marriages happen.

African women will not opt for such emptiness even if they scream they hate men, they'll still go back to men, and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by captainbangz: 12:48pm On Feb 26
shey this one go dey fOrck?
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by GOFRONT(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26
grin

Husband........The greatest Laurel of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Haydens: 12:49pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Tufiakwa to you.

You are too toxic and full of hate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Mko123(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26
@ jennyclay
Must you carry your embittered soul online. I wonder the kind of creature you'll be offline.

You always give me evidence of doubt whenever I believe nairaland is having a saner mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Orlu13: 12:50pm On Feb 26
Haydens:

Tufiakwa to you.

You are too toxic and full of hate.

u are d one dat deserves d tufiakwa...keep replying her nd making her feel funky

3 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Mko123(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26
@jennyclay

I'd like to screenshot all your gibberish just to show it to your father, brother, uncle and any other male relations to see what they've invested on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Mko123(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
C

Sometimes, Ṣeun need to scrutinized majority of your comments here whenever you'd start typing so as to be transited to oblivion.

You can't keep on inquinating the prerogative of other females

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Anijay1212(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
This my friend you too like wahala.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by KINGKUTTER55: 12:52pm On Feb 26
hope say she no go cheat on the so called hologram

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Adewale1603(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26
All this white people. When they are already okay and bellefull, they will start aspiring for weird stuffs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Omikoko: 12:54pm On Feb 26
Humans imperfection is what makes us unique. Imagine being with a person thing.
How will she accuse him of cheating or not satisfying her in the other room
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Haydens: 12:55pm On Feb 26
Orlu13:

u are d one dat deserves d tufiakwa...keep replying her nd making her feel funky

Shut up Ur fvcking mouth if you don't know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by yad2eidi: 12:57pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Still better than my useless father undecided

Shior!!
disease spreader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by rolams(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26
As soon as you realize that you have lost your sense of direction, please begin looking for it, but don't rely on Google to find it.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Customised3(f): 1:00pm On Feb 26
Okay
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26
attention seeker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.