Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (62127 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Giftexx: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
If it was his wife who addressed another man as “darling...”

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
The lady is right, words have different meaning and people react to it differently.

You are as a man is not supposed to call another man's wife "My darling"

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by SoNature(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Madaraa1:
fucking mind your bizness

If everyone start minding their businesses online, you probably wouldn't have any news to read anymore and the social media will be super boring

For instance, this article appeared in the news because the lady didn't mind her business

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by baratech: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Honestly the foolishness on social media is increasing by the day, all in the name of being woke.... It's a pity...

It's his darling manager, what's your business?
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by odisman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Don't you get tired of all this rubbish? Virus sender. Be warned.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by woleabayo(f): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
you can actually call anybody your "DEAR or DARLING" because it means its someone that is dear to u or close to always why"my love " to your wife is two different statement ok.... so if my an elderly woman call me dear now its wrong or what are you guys saying?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by donprinyo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Darling bovi
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by madridsta007(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
densiks:

The young lady is actually right.

You can actually call someone "Dear" or "Darling".
It is a NORMAL salutation.
Nigerians and their propensity for jealousy and inferiority complex should understand that this is absolutely NORMAL.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Aidejay(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ye.....ye......ye.....Mogbe!!
At this rate you'll die of foolishness
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by larj(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is it only me that is tired of all the rubbish news on Nairaland lately. Please he don do make all of ena get sense. From the rubbish journalist to the OP who push these junks.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Godhatesodomy: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Hoodbilonia: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na naija blood na.
U can use any sweet word on anyone mostly females apart frm naija police.
E no mean anything na just normal washee
Reminds me of that UK video.
Wey naija man dey call female police officer my darling.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Enemyofpeace: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
The guy tolded Bovi the truth
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Donas11(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
But it's okay for women to be flying pet names all over the office settings...

The lady was actually been stupid,that was Bovi's IG page not his office and the level of friendship he has with his Manager might be enough to use words of endearment like "darling"...

Nonsense special assistant to the manager's husband on media matters..
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by ekevwe(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bovi to reply that way is stupidity and not a good public display of character for someone people see as role model. Beside the girl was right

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by omaclarry(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simple use of dictionary would have settled this issue, darling (noun): a person who is dear to one, cherished. So Bovi didnt over step, the trol and her nairaland supporters are foolish and will die so,
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
densiks:

The young lady is actually right.

Nope... She isn't!!!

First off, darling is a term of endearment, not necessarily for lustful or lascivious purposes... Those who own the language use it liberally even with people they are not that friendly with.

Secondly, most Nigerians need to channel their hypocrisy and frustrations to the leaders that kept them impoverished, local, and with a stick stuck high up their asses.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
HolyCaligula:
The lady is right, words have different meaning and people react to it differently.

She's not right jor, check the meaning of darling, it can be use for any of your loved ones or friends
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by FeedbackNG: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sometimes, it is better to keep quiet than sound foolish.

If you are a Nigerian student in any polytechnic, university or college of education, sign up on FSL platform to gain access to exclusive scholarships, SIWES opportunities, Weekly giveaways and more.

Register Here: https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/registration.php
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
popsy2:
This is why we need to control social media. Lol
Eventually

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Wallade(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
cool

lol give ladies control of this world and watch them demand many biased gender based nonsense

Darling means my beloved, if bovi calls someone his beloved manager it doesnt belittle the manager nor mean anything sexual

Thank you for sharing this meaning of Darling to some uninformed folks out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
capip120:
Wow! shocked shocked I just received an alert of 30million from that clap back.
Thank you very much BOVI grin

He was actually the childish one here. The lady gave him genuine reasons why he shouldn't have used that word. She wasn't insulting with her comment. She was civil enough with her words.
But typical of us Nigerians, when we lack the right words to express ourselves during arguments we resorts to insults.

He is probably more matured in age than her but his reply proves he isn't matured at all.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
ekevwe:
Bovi to reply that way is stupidity and not a good public display of character for someone people see as role model. Beside the girl was right
The girl wasn't right, check the meaning of darling
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
The lady does not even consider how much of help that Bovi's friend has been in his success journey..

She just pounced on a word.. She must be a jealous feminist with stupidity tendencies..

Someone like that can pour a hot water on a female colleague.. Nonsense!!

Teaching a man which word to use as if she is talking to a kid..

Bovi is right: If Foolishness does not kill her, she will kill somebody with that paranoid nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
HolyCaligula:

Check the meaning of darling, it can be use for close friends n family.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
charliboy654:

The girl wasn't right, check the meaning of darling
Check the meaning of kid..

Words have different meanings. Context matter most..

That stupid troll don't even know how influential that Bob's friend has been to him especially when he was still struggling in his career..

She doesn't know the context!!!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by iReddington: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
My darling Manager?

eyan .........with her darling daddy.....my darling Nairalander.

I dey tell u many of dis celebrities get account for Nairaland. dem dey come read posts here. i know some of dem
You need epp aswear!why you dey use your alternate address yourself as woman manna!you be psycho ooo!!! grin guy so you still wan carry this yur split personality syndrome enter your 2020!!!! grin
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Mursz: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why people no dey mind their business, must you comment all the time?
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Vision62: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
The troll's comment isn't even worth a reply; it shows that both troll and comedian are just foolish
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by koffsman(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why are some people dumb so calling her darling now means he is rude or having an affair with her because I still dont understand why she said he shouldn't call her darling damn that girl is so so stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.