Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (62129 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by kikilove(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If her husband is irrational, it can affect her marriage.
That was the method used by Tiwa and TillBlizz cos he was legally married.
Wizkid 's 3rd baby mama is/was his manager. Ese Agesie too. Anything can happen.
wizkid nd his baby mama were single, tillblizz nd tiwa were also single
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Glycosunde: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
shebi when his wife will call man darling tomorrow he won't quarrel. The other day blossom chukwuemeka's wife posted a sexy picture of herself n a male colleague n they said it was normal. Fast forwards few weeks later, boom they are divorced. Learn to use d appropriate words to address people
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by EgusiShankly: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
seuncyrus:
Everyone really loves to sound "woke" on twitter .If you see the way Nigerians post on twitter , you'll think the whole country is filled with sensible people. All na lie , it's still the same set of Nigerians online and offline . Bovi was a bit harsh but the girl should tone down on her wokeness too lipsrsealed
asin ehhmmnn. lol
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by expert234: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
densiks:

The young lady is actually right.

The young lady should have allowed the husband to talk now. Wetin concern her.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by BluntBoy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
My darling manager is different from my darling

However, there can be some very jealous spouses out there. My secretary's husband comes to mind.

And then, my ex.

I refer to their type of jealousy as madness.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by alphaNomega: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bovi no get sense
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by alphaNomega: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
densiks:

The young lady is actually right.

Yes, that's why Bovi had nothing important to reply.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
If the manager is married, then I stand with the lady that Bovi is wrong. There are some adjectives that should be used by only the spouses and this is one of them
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by profilemessages: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
This is why Islam says we should marry more wives..
Cuz true true... Na So King Solomon Do am Na So Man Suppose Do am...
It is our nature to like more than one partner
Monogamy is a dumb idea
Look at the massive rate of divorce and mumu nairaland threads "how my wife cheated blah blah blah"..

before Islam said one should marry four wives, terms and conditions applies, if you can't satify those terms and conditions marry only one!!! don't procreate beggars and thieves into the society, God is not a magician but He is a goddamn strategist!!! so emulate God, plan before pouring it inside!!!

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Fxwarrior: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
cool

lol give ladies control of this world and watch them demand many biased gender based nonsense

Darling means my beloved, if bovi calls someone his beloved manager it doesnt belittle the manager nor mean anything sexual

People don spoil tay tay. Although professionally its wrong but it depends on the maturity of those involved. Doesn't mean they are cheating or anything bad.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by sonofanarchy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
you don't see a big deal? You must be a serial cheater
kikilove:
Calling her his darling doesn't automatically make her single na. They have become friends and I don't see a big deal there. People pick faults in everything celebs do these days. This social media bill will really sweep this country clean of idiots
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by fortunechy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
The caption is so epileptic
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by kikilove(f): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
sonofanarchy:
you don't see a big deal? You must be a serial cheater
u must be very foolish making issues where there is none.u think everyone is like ur sister?
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 2:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Don't mind them Jo, she is your Darling

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG limelightNigeria
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by sonofanarchy(m): 2:39am On Dec 11, 2019
kikilove:
u must be very foolish making issues where there is none.u think everyone is like ur sister?
my sister doesn't go around testing tip of Man hood like you.. brown roof girl

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by EvansU: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2019
popsy2:
This is why we need to control social media. Lol

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Business name registration is how much?
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by DAVE5(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2019
davodyguy:
Very impolite of Bovi

A Nigerian was arrested in the UK sometime ago and he started calling the officer sweetheart, the lady warned him to address her properly.

Nigerians don;t know how to address people.

It is very wrong to call another lady your darling or sweetheart, it could be termed as harassment

And some people here are saying the girl should mind her business, it became her business the moment he(bovi) posted it on social media, he could have sent a personal message that way it’s nobody’s business

a church member took an announcement on Sunday and addressed the church as ladies and gentlemen, but the priest made a point of correction saying in an official gathering, the right term would be ladies and gentlemen but in church, it’s totally wrong rather we would use brothers and sisters, anybody could think he was being too serious but then I learned something new, different settings different utterances

No man/woman should refer to someone else’s wife/husband as darling, that’s going too far, from darling, e go enter sweetheart, honey, dear, and affection grows with such words wether or not we agree, next thing they’re in bed, I might be wrong
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by pannyman(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2019
davodyguy:
Very impolite of Bovi

A Nigerian was arrested in the UK sometime ago and he started calling the officer sweetheart, the lady warned him to address her properly.

It is very wrong to call another lady your darling or sweetheart, it could be termed as harassment

I've also noticed that most of our so-called comedians are not really funny in real life. They're just hustlers. Bovi could have used some wit to diffuse it all.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by popsy2(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2019
EvansU:

Business name registration is how much?

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by kikilove(f): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2019
sonofanarchy:
my sister doesn't go around testing tip of Man hood like you.. brown roof girl
I'm sure they do that's why u think all women are like them
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by zeestone99(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
davodyguy:
Very impolite of Bovi

That is UK. It is a norm here. We shouldn't copy everything from UK. UK this, UK that. Una no dey tire. People call my iyawo darling, me sef call other people iyawo darling. No cause for alarm pls. No b by that one we dey use determine faithfulness cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.