Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (62125 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
madridsta007:

You can actually call someone "Dear" or "Darling".
It is a NORMAL salutation.
Nigerians and their propensity for jealousy and inferiority complex should understand that this is absolutely NORMAL.
I cannot call a married woman "Darling" in a cyberspace. That's not cool at all. Even if you don't respect her respect her husband. There are other official or formal words you can use to describe her.
What happens to 'hardworking', 'dedicated', 'resourceful', 'tireless' manager?
If I am your friend, no matter how close I am to you and your family, I can't refer to your wife as darling. Na wetin bring that kind rough play come?

Words used in this kind of situation should be strictly official and formal.

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by BankyGee(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bovi get mouth joor
Everyone, mind your f*cking business!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by wonlasewonimi: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Context matters
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
eni4real:
Check the meaning of kid..

Words have different meanings. Context matter most..

That stupid troll don't even know how influential that Bob's friend has been to him especially when he was still struggling in his career..

She doesn't know the context!!!
Some words have different meaning not all words. How many meaning could darling possibly have. Besides i never said the lady was right you seems confuse or u wanted to quote someone else.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by ChiefSweetus: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
When you have zero respect for your staff or her partner.

If Remy Tinumbu was his Manager, will fear (for her or her husband) allow Bovy call her darling?

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
charliboy654:

Some words have different meaning not all words. How many meaning could darling possibly have. Besides i never said the lady was right you seems confuse or u wanted to quote someone else.

Dear sir..
Dear Sola
My dear friend..

Dear= Darling..

No difference!!
It does not connotes anything disrespectful of her marriage... That troll is a typical pseudo intellectual feminist!!!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

I cannot call a married woman "Darling" in a cyberspace. That's not cool at all. Even if you don't respect her respect her husband. There are other official or formal words you can use to describe her.
If I am your friend, no matter how close I am to you and your family, I can't refer to your wife as darling. Na wetin bring that kind rough play come?

The western people do more than this but always have a high rate of divorce..
Yinmu undecided
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
eni4real:

Dear sir..
Dear Sola
My dear friend..

Dear= Darling..

No difference!!
It does not connotes anything disrespectful of her marriage... That troll is a typical pseudo intellectual feminist!!!
Who are you, please show me were i was supporting the troll?
Are u even reading my comments at all?
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
charliboy654:

Who are you, please show me were i was supporting the troll?
Are u even reading my comments at all?
Okay
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
My darling Manager?

eyan .........with her darling daddy.....my darling Nairalander.

I dey tell u many of dis celebrities get account for Nairaland. dem dey come read posts here. i know some of dem
Afa share some with me na.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by madridsta007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

Pardon Bovi.
Obviously, he has been overly Westernised by the West in his travels, where such terms are used in public places and spaces and forgets that he is writing where very religious Nigerians operate.
Make una forgive Bovi.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
THE FAN WAS RIGHT.HIS REPLY SHOWS HE IS STILL A SMALL BOY WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE.HIS POST COULD SCATTER HIS MANAGER'S HOME IF SHE DID NOT HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING HUSBAND.

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by dederocs(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Too many dumb jobless youths, y'all better get engaged, at this rate, I see mass poverty, too many stupid idiots have given themselves full time jobs on commentating grin
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Irore: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
That girl is actually going to die of foolishness... Who made her the attorney in this issue wen the person affected haven't made any complaint...

We should not celebrate ignorance..'darling manager' is an error as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by oodua1stson: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Darling manager? Wonder how the frog would feel if another man called his wife darling.

Some people are just senseless and wont take simple correction
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
kikilove:
Calling her his darling doesn't automatically make her single na. They have become friends and I don't see a big deal there. People pick faults in everything celebs do these days. This social media bill will really sweep this country clean of idiots

If her husband is irrational, it can affect her marriage.
That was the method used by Tiwa and TillBlizz cos he was legally married.
Wizkid 's 3rd baby mama is/was his manager. Ese Agesie too. Anything can happen.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Zizza:
But if his wife wrote this about her 'bank manager' he'd hit the roof. Many men have stinky hearts. Watch and be wise b4 you fall into their traps

True.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by cuteralph101(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Darling is a noun meaning someone thats loved specially
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by tiwiex(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
kikilove:
Calling her his darling doesn't automatically make her single na. They have become friends and I don't see a big deal there. People pick faults in everything celebs do these days. This social media bill will really sweep this country clean of idiots

The social media bill will sweep everybody. Not just idiots as you call some. Take note of that too.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by sheriffindy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Our darling Plesidenti
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by blaque7: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
fantastic answer to that attention seeker!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by mt77: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
It's good to learn to address people properly and cease crossing boundaries.

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
densiks:

The young lady is actually right.
It is actually not her business!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Luiz1:

I tell u...
In fact, it's actually Bovi that should be careful so he doesn't die of foolishness when he encounters a deadly jealous husband grin grin grin
And who told you he doesn't have a relationship with the family. If the woman's husband is a mad man, bovi wouldn't have posted that.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by sleek82(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Zizza:
But if his wife wrote this about her 'bank manager' he'd hit the roof. Many men have stinky hearts. Watch and be wise b4 you fall into their traps
it depends on perception...don't be quick to judge since you don't know the relationship he has with the wife and vice versa with this manager or your proposed bank manager in the picture, you sure can't conclude on his reaction
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by sleek82(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

that's for someone who takes life really hard...I have met people in real life for the first time and they call me darling, it doesn't mean anything abeg....even in cyberspace!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by edoairways: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
My darling Manager?

eyan .........with her darling daddy.....my darling Nairalander.

I dey tell u many of dis celebrities get account for Nairaland. dem dey come read posts here. i know some of dem
Really!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by webngnews: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Cuisance: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
davodyguy:
Very impolite of Bovi

A Nigerian was arrested in the UK sometime ago and he started calling the officer sweetheart, the lady warned him to address her properly.

Nigerians don;t know how to address people.

It is very wrong to call another lady your darling or sweetheart, it could be termed as harassment

I disagree, nothing wrong with addressing a lady you know or are familiar with 'dalling' especially in an informal setting.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back by Viktom(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.

Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi