Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University (53439 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Kristaz(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pastor David Ibiyeomie has a heart of gold. He has the mind of Christ and and milk of human kindness. In addition to promoting the kingdom of God, he is busy touching thousands of lives with his humanitarian and philanthropic giant gestures. His humility, simplicity and touch of excellence is legendary. Kudos to this great Man of God.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by NiklauseFred(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmm finally God don touch him heart
Nice work tho
God bless you M.O.G
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Handsomecole(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2019
He didn't build it , he simply made good use of church offering .
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by smartolala(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2019
harlee:
PST David said something that has stayed with me ever since, he said before he got to this level, when he was broke(I bet not yet a preacher) even with all negative things happening around him,he always said he was going to attain this level, he always spoke about how things will be well for him,that's the power of speaking it into existence. Always speak positive about you.
You are saying the truth,his former landlord at pot Johnson, street phc,where he was staying during his struggling day told me this also,the man happened to be my friend's inlaw(okrika man too)

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2019
harlee:
PST David said something that has stayed with me ever since, he said before he got to this level, when he was broke(I bet not yet a preacher) even with all negative things happening around him,he always said he was going to attain this level, he always spoke about how things will be well for him,that's the power of speaking it into existence. Always speak positive about you.
wow wow, i tap into this grace

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Izzymore(m): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Pastor David God bless your ministry.

Meanwhile....YOU INITIATE* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*

Day old broiler...
Day old cockerel...
Day old pullets...
Black Pullets
Local turkey..
Day old putted turkey
Point of lay layers...
Old layers....
Eggs....
Vaccines....

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08042110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050

* YOU PAY WE DELIVER *
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Sarmiz24(m): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2019
God is Great
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by bluebay(m): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2019
Hismasterpiece:
Good job, but will they maintain it?
Does it look like our terrible Government's property? It's a private Property so, it will be maintained... Before Government will Appoint.one Northern man as head of Hostel .
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by CasNova: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2019
This is a good gesture and a good drive towards corporate social responsibility.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Nyceguy92: 1:46am On Dec 11, 2019
May he be rewarded several folds

But please, please, and please, could the university authority ensure that the building is serviced and maintained.
Lack of proper maintenance of infrastructure has been our greatest problem.

If there is no regular water supply, expect the bathroom/toilet areas to be the places to suffer first.
I expect the students not to abuse and misuse this gift.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by therajah: 2:16am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=lonelydora post=84806737]Someone please call Daddy Freeze to see where our tithes are going.

Kudos to Pastor David.
Daddy freeze... smh

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:25am On Dec 11, 2019
ashantitope:
Na free? are they not going to collect kobo?

He has handed it over to the University, whatever the school management does with it is non of his business, but i reckon they need to collect small amt of money to maintain it, via paying cleaners and other statutory maintenance.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Born2Breed(f): 3:49am On Dec 11, 2019
mctfopt:
Cool. As usual, within two months of use one yeye person go soon shit inside the gleaming wash hand basin. No be Nigeria again?

Na boys hostel such thing dey common. Only used pads you go dey see there.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Aburumaku: 4:33am On Dec 11, 2019
ipreach:
Founder of Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor David Ibiyeomie was on Monday 9th December commissioned a 100 room block female hostel he built for Rivers State own University, Ignatius Ajuru University.

According to the cleric, "as a church, we had to observe its environment and make contributions that will lead to the betterment of the society. We must not wait for people to appeal to us when we know what we need.

The hotel, according to report worth 300,000 million naira.

Some of the photos below:

https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-commission-300-million-naira-hotel-in-rivers-state.html

Good, daddy freezer nogo talk now.

Meanwhile, admission is ongoing @GENESIS MOVIE ACADEMY, if you're interested in becoming a movie star. call : 08173267478

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 11, 2019
This would have cost government 500 to 600 million and still be "90%" completed
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:
Someone please call Daddy Freeze to see where our tithes are going.

Kudos to Pastor David.
Your tithes paid to your pastors could build a city. This must be donations and gifts he received from members only. Mind you, this man is naturally a giver. While others have turned churches into a business centre by investing their money , he gives for a noble course. Let any body in christendom challenge me if they can, I'd not pay tithe. I'd rather give the money out as I've always done to the poor, needy and the less privileged in the church and society.

We claim to follow and practice the doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ and apply same in our daily lives, including as touching marriages but we fail to do exactly what He asked us in the new testament...loving our neighbours as we love ourselves, being holy and preaching the gospel of eternity. Some selfishly picked a few practices in the old testament to suit themselves but abandoned other things including polygamy which was being practiced in same old testament by those close to God, which forms a part of our bible which our Lord Jesus Christ came to address in the new testament...same bible. I'd change my.mind the day I find where Jesus said we should be paying tithe.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by tiger28: 5:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Unfortunately, give it JUST 2 months and it will be a mess. I have learned from my Staff when I was in Nigeria that you can't polish a pair of Sneakers. ....how can you expect cleanliness from some folks that don't see uncleanliness because their environment is just as dirty. Gave my Staff my 2 room BQ and I was "shocked" when I checked on them ,to see the mess they made.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by harlee(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2019
smartolala:
You are saying the truth,his former landlord at pot Johnson, street phc,where he was staying during his struggling day told me this also,the man happened to be my friend's inlaw(okrika man too)
wow,seriously ever since then,I have been very positive abt my life and future
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by harlee(m): 5:14am On Dec 11, 2019
OgaBuhari:
even with ordinary common sense, one will still know this.
stop behaving like a sheeple with no brain.
well u made ur point, but ur dumb ass didn't have to insult me...gay.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by harlee(m): 5:20am On Dec 11, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
sharap!! Wealth is not used to measure a true man of God. Wealth is the dream of worldly men not Godly men. Open your eyes my friend.
Charlie, let me be fucking nice to your sorry ass,I ain't promoting pastors to be materialistic, but do u know that money is a defence?do you know that you are blessed to be a blessing to others??do you know that a billion persons destiny is tied to yours..how do you help when you don't have?? I hope you ain't making money for your self and family alone,biscuit grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by samtol4(m): 5:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Nairaboi:
Salvation house?
Las Las na fuvk them go dey fuvk inside the hostels
Please take your medication
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by genkins(m): 5:33am On Dec 11, 2019
I don't understand how Nigerians reason.. Pastor David builds hostel, how? What is his day time job? Where did he get the money from? Why is he taking the glory of a hostel built from people's money? Why don't we say salvation ministry or church built the hostel?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by yusluvad(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Good gesture MOG
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2019
grandiose4ever:
He has now handed it over to the university.
I hope someone does a research about how much churches have invested in education since the colonialist landed in Nigeria. I'm sure it would run in trillions of naira
Lalasticlala
The roles of the church in national development, peace and stability cannot be overemphasised.
But for the church, this country wouldnt stand still today.. They fight and kill us but we revenge not. This is not because we can't fight back nor are we too lazy to give it back to whoever fights us but we know the significance of peace and uphold its principles to the best of our efforts.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by dandollaz: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:

Kudos to Pastor David.
Daddy might have big mouth but kudos to him for voicing out anf now the outcome
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by onadana: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2019
harlee:

Yes its good to speak positive, but some things simply won't be.Like me saying I want to me messi or play like him.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

The way to righteousness

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Beloved, men have taken up different ways of living but these ways has an ending - death. There is no other way to righteousness and Holiness except the way provided by the Father for you which is Jesus Christ.

Any way of living that is not subject to or acknowledging the way and living by the way, the end thereof is death. Jesus is the only way you can live righteously and acceptable before GOD.

Many people are morally upright but have not come to acknowledge the way which is Jesus. This is called self-righteousnes. This leads to death: it is only through Jesus you can have life and without Him, the end is death. Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the only way to eternity with GOD. Jesus is the only way to live a righteous, holy and acceptable life before GOD. Jesus is the only way you can be acceptable before GOD and not condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Are you still living by your own way which you think is right but you have not accepted the way?

Or you just find it very difficult to live a life free from Sin?

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. Just open the door of your heart, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Let Him in that you may have access to the Father, live holy, righteously and have the hope of eternity.

Say the following: Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of GOD and that you died and rose again that I might be saved. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, come in to my heart and take charge of my life. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Amen.

If you have done this, I congratulate you. Heaven rejoice for your sake. Welcome to Family of GOD'S people. Welcome to Zion. Do well to contact the number below: +2347012859552

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by destaro(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2019
genkins:
I don't understand how Nigerians reason.. Pastor David builds hostel, how? What is his day time job? Where did he get the money from? Why is he taking the glory of a hostel built from people's money? Why don't we say salvation ministry or church built the hostel?

Must you comment?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by blowjohn(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Omoodua007:
Congrats to this man developing his own state
This is why I love rivers people they focus on themselves
If they had the population numbers of Yorubas they would have been excellent competition

Must u raise tribal sentiments?
What u don't realize is that the fact that so many things are not working in Nigeria today even means that all these tribal hypothesis are null and void.
If all tribes focused on themselves Nigeria would have been a better place.
Empiricaly, if rivers people as u say focused on themselves, rivers would have been the number one state in the country don't u think so?
Tribalism doesn't pay!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by daygee12: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:

Kudos to Pastor David.
Stop deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Witches And What They Do. / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.