Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University (53415 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
hardbody:
Let us just appreciate this gesture, leave tithe out of it. When it gets down to brass tacks, children of the poor won't afford the cost of the university where they have religiously contributed a percentage of any monies they made throughout their struggling lives.

Go to redeemers/Canaan/etc....
Its not my problem though, no man collects from me except i choose to give. No one tithed to Jesus, no one tithed to the early Christians, even Paul the apostle categorically admitted that with his hands he eked out a living for himself and those around him who were in need. And he was a missionary.
If you want to give, its your problem.
So, no be Tithe and offering money Him take build this thing for this other business entity? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.