Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University (53441 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Wantedmiller: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2019
ashantitope:
Na free? are they not going to collect kobo?

This your question weak me now.........

Is obvious they are going to pay!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by anonimi: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2019
grandiose4ever:
He has now handed it over to the university.
I hope someone does a research about how much churches have invested in education since the colonialist landed in Nigeria. I'm sure it would run in trillions of naira
Lalasticlala

Can you also do the research of money stolen by churches and mosques plus shrines from the government and companies through those who give offerings & tithes etc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10555544_img20191112182332892_jpeg46915e9cc9e9665db97df935f1e418e5

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by SUGARDADDY55(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Daddy freeze come and see ooo
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by sherbol: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Daddy Freeze made them to do this.
It is better to b late Dan never.
lonelydora:
Someone please call Daddy Freeze to see where our tithes are going.

Kudos to Pastor David.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by JastSiryin(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Hismasterpiece:
Good job, but will they maintain it?
That's the big question bros, that's just it
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by daprofo: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:

Kudos to Pastor David.

God bless you.
Daddy Freeze will not talk now.
He must be hiding his face in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by daprofo: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:

Kudos to Pastor David.

God bless you.
Daddy Freeze will not talk now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by lonelydora: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2019
sherbol:
Daddy Freeze made them to do this.
It is better to b late Dan never.

The have been doing it a long time ago. Daddy Freeze made them to start showing it on social media.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by lonelydora: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
daygee12:

Stop deceiving yourself

Be deceiving yourself
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by lonelydora: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
dandollaz:

Daddy might have big mouth but kudos to him for voicing out anf now the outcome

No. They made them to start showing it on social media.

They have been doing this long time ago
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by lonelydora: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2019
fairfora:
Your tithes paid to your pastors could build a city. This must be donations and gifts he received from members only. Mind you, this man is naturally a giver. While others have turned churches into a business centre by investing their money , he gives for a noble course. Let any body in christendom challenge me if they can, I'd not pay tithe. I'd rather give the money out as I've always done to the poor, needy and the less privileged in the church and society.

We claim to follow and practice the doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ and apply same in our daily lives, including as touching marriages but we fail to do exactly what He asked us in the new testament...loving our neighbours as we love ourselves, being holy and preaching the gospel of eternity. Some selfishly picked a few practices in the old testament to suit themselves but abandoned other things including polygamy which was being practiced in same old testament by those close to God, which forms a part of our bible which our Lord Jesus Christ came to address in the new testament...same bible. I'd change my.mind the day I find where Jesus said we should be paying tithe.

Why don't you pay tithe? Give me one reason.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Kingrefreshed: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2019
ipreach:
Founder of Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor David Ibiyeomie was on Monday 9th December commissioned a 100 room block female hostel he built for Rivers State own University, Ignatius Ajuru University.

According to the cleric, "as a church, we had to observe its environment and make contributions that will lead to the betterment of the society. We must not wait for people to appeal to us when we know what we need.

The hotel, according to report worth 300,000 million naira.

Some of the photos below:

https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-commission-300-million-naira-hotel-in-rivers-state.html

As an Architect the building is Magnificent!!! Someone close to that slowpoke called Daddy Freeze should wake him up to this. Someone should post in on twitter and instagram then tag him.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Very nice
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by dandollaz: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:

No. They made them to start showing it on social media.

They have been doing this long time ago
I stay in ph.dont tell me nonsense.it was opm that wake salvation up period.fyi pastor david ibiyieomie is my humble papa but i will say the truth
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by justy15: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2019
This is highly commendable, I hope the institution will maintain the facility to serve them better. God bless u pastor.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by barinedan(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Pls where is Daddy Freeze? He should say something about This
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2019
harlee:
Charlie, let me be fucking nice to your sorry ass,I ain't promoting pastors to be materialistic, but do u know that money is a defence?do you know that you are blessed to be a blessing to others??do you know that a billion persons destiny is tied to yours..how do you help when you don't have?? I hope you ain't making money for your self and family alone,biscuit grin
my point is pastors are not called to make money and bless the life of others with their wealth.
They are to preach the gospel and bless the life of others with any of the various gift of the spirit mentioned in the bible. Money sure ain't one of them. When you don't know what Christianity entails,.. you tend to follow all the man made doctrines in the Christian world today.
So whether money is a defence or what ever, wealth is not a yard stick used to determine a true man of God. Your comment about him having a vision of becoming rich one day is no different from a yahoo boy scamming people and hoping to become very rich one day too.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by ikechukwu21(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by God2man2again(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is wonderful to behold.

May God use me to build something better than this for students in this my generation.

Amen.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:

Why don't you pay tithe? Give me one reason.
I calculate and spread it amongst the needy, including the men of God who are just rising...not just giving a chunk to one pastor who would use part of my money to buy SUV and go on an annual vacation with his family when members are wallowing in penury, no! Jesus said, when i was hungry, you gave me food, when I was naked, you clothed me, when I was thirsty, you gave me water...and he asked master when were you hungry and I fed you...and He replied and said, in as much as you've done it to the least of my people, you've done it for me.

My tithe would be given to the needy always and I'm praying to God to continue blessing me so I can give more than 10 percent of my profit, regularly (on certain occasions have I given more than 10 % but I want it to be regular that way). Jesus never mentioned tithe in His ministry while on earth. Severally have curses been mentioned in the old testament whereas, Jesus kicks against raining curses on our enemies. He even said we should feed them and by doing so, we are heaping wahala on their heads.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by MrSquint: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2019
You have done well Sir. God bless you more
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Brymore(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
sharap!! Wealth is not used to measure a true man of God. Wealth is the dream of worldly men not Godly men. Open your eyes my friend.

If you don't have money, how will you preach the gospel?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Brymore(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2019
As a Christian, your life should be a life of giving... both to support the work if God that is being done in organised settings (church), and in unorganised settings.

Now, if you live a life of giving, you will not question any giving that you are asked to do because you know that that is the life you have been called unto!

fairfora:
I calculate and spread it amongst the needy, including the men of God who are just rising...not just giving a chunk to one pastor who would use part of my money to buy SUV and go on an annual vacation with his family when members are wallowing in penury, no! Jesus said, when i was hungry, you gave me food, when I was naked, you clothed me, when I was thirsty, you gave me water...and he asked master when were you hungry and I fed you...and He replied and said, in as much as you've done it to the least of my people, you've done it for me.

My tithe would be given to the needy always and I'm praying to God to continue blessing me so I can give more than 10 percent of my profit, regularly (on certain occasions have I given more than 10 % but I want it to be regular that way). Jesus never mentioned tithe in His ministry while on earth. Severally have curses been mentioned in the old testament whereas, Jesus kicks against raining curses on our enemies. He even said we should feed them and by doing so, we are heaping wahala on their heads.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Brymore:

just see how people reason. Do you use money to preach the gospel or your mouth?

When Jesus sent out 70 preachers, how much money did he give to them?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by genkins(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Brymore:

With your mouth na kiss
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by YaksonFCA(m): 5:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Nice ons
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by vivilafrosh(f): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Before you begin to lavish him with praise. The hostel cost 250k per year. Africa get sense. Na family project be this
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
lonelydora:
Kudos to Pastor David.
As long as you know that this has absolutely nothing to do with God or God's intentions as far as tithe is concerned, that is Ok. undecided
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gratefulll:
One of the great man of God in Nigeria. He's really doing great in SS
He is an MOG? Yikes!! undecided
Why is an MOG building a hostel for another business, Rivers State own University, Ignatius Ajuru University.?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
ashantitope:
Na free? are they not going to collect kobo?
Is this a business investment for the MOG? undecided
Re: David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
henrixx:
All the pastor haters. Hope you see what tithes are used for. Your so called non hypocrite celebrities don't do this
You should be ashamed of yourself to suggest it ok for money collected in the name of God to be spent on that which God has not even called anyone to do. He built a hostel (commendable) for another business, and you think this is what God wants us to do? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Witches And What They Do. / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.