Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (92813 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Laurene: 2:36am On Dec 11, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
you're a pap guzzling delusional idiot.

Prior to the world cup, Nigeria had hosted under 17 world cup and was the football powerhouse of Africa. South Africa had no football heritage so FIFA was weary of the likely turnout.

When we withdrew and supported you imbeciles, you jubilated like drug fiends because you knew your main rival was gone!!!

South African Zulu government, the most corrupt government in Africa bribed to host the world cup with sepp Blatter, the disgraced FIFA thief and even illegally hired German firms to prepare and build the hosting infrastructure for you and all the while yup people were parading it as South African built !!!

Don't mess with me, I can have you and your miserable country melting like pastries exposed to the oven in an instance!!!

Idiot
easy bro nigeria is a zoo. No need fighting for a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by MEGAWATCH: 2:58am On Dec 11, 2019
boss1310:
lets be honest even if we are trying to be patriotic but that reply was savagely

Maybe you were in kindergarten when Nigeria hosted the world cup in 1999.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by ShattaBandles: 3:36am On Dec 11, 2019
Only mumu Nigerians give this idiot attention

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by TLION(m): 3:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Minjim:

Pardon my correction.
Now listen my xenophobic brother,
If Burna Boi is overrated, what's AKA?

A court in ur country just pronounced a cop guilty of killing a Nigerian.
That's just one of many.
. xenophobic grin cheesy
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by hope4nigeria(m): 3:44am On Dec 11, 2019
Stanweezy:
Poor response from UKWU, your country SA hosted world cup and became spectators to the same game they are meant to participate.
abeg retweet that copy to the edeeeot AKA
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by TLION(m): 4:16am On Dec 11, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes such visits are rare let's be honest, hence you are busy flexing over a Cardi B visit.

Jay-Z & Beyonce performed in SA last year in a concert that also included the likes of Pharrell, Ed Sheeran etc.

SA is a playground for such people that's its not news anymore

Ok, you can continue flexing over Cardi B
. Yea, that’s true.
But was AKA also invited for the show because wizkid and Dbanj was there.....I didn’t see the sight of AKA
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 11, 2019
lebete3000:

I promise to buy you whatever you want, if you can just make me that dish in your dp..
smiley
I'll make it. Can you afford to get me a house i Banana Island?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by shineeye1: 5:20am On Dec 11, 2019
They all belong to the Slums..
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Sarmiz24:

@Bolded and u end up replying and saying trash....I don't blame u,I blame ma fellow Naija wey dey patronise day yeye MTN...imagine every Nigeria is spending all the money we are wasting on MTN and spend on Glo will be the best network in Africa...And for your DStv chill nigga we go soon shock una ,I believe in my Country and I will keep repeating this We Are The Giant Of Africa
Nigga For the last time Back Off My space
If it makes you feel better about yourself. It doesn't take away anything from me smiley

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Unrated900(m): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2019
We produced many potential

Example Anthony Joshua
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 11, 2019
TLION:
. Yea, that’s true.
But was AKA also invited for the show because wizkid and Dbanj was there.....I didn’t see the sight of AKA

Cassper was there, of which he out performed beyonce, even jay-z admitted it

And many other south africans performed
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 11, 2019
Unrated900:
We produced many potential

Example Anthony Joshua

UK made him

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 11, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Maybe you were in kindergarten when Nigeria hosted the world cup in 1999.
under 17 is not a major event bru

Lol
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Unrated900(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2019
Austine1212:

UK made him

I agreed with you
But he is a Nigerian
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 11, 2019
Unrated900:

I agreed with you
But he is a Nigerian

He is british citizen thats why when he fight Britain anthem is played
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Unrated900(m): 5:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Austine1212:

He is british citizen thats why when he fight Britain anthem is played

Agreed with you again boss man

But both parent are Nigerian
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Unrated900:

Agreed with you again boss man

But both parent are Nigerian

He's British
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by nanauju(f): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Typical Nigerian Uncle Sam outlook. Black South Africans control South African soccer, they went and made a bid of which you guys pulled out from, black labour built the stadiums, black govt paid for those stadiums using the tax from all South Africans. You people aren't wise

Ypur head is not correct. You're just as mentally deranged as the rest of your black SA brothers. You guys will continue to be intimated and bittered because of Nigeria's dominance. Live with it
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by ossrojustice(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Please who is this AKA? Is he a comedian?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2019
ibietela2:

Which game?

DLS of cos
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2019
lebete3000:

Oh so those online games are real? Abeg how do I log in to them sef? Got dream league on my phone...

It's DSL
Is ur phone 4g?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Bonapart:
used to beat them up on DLS. Dream league soccer

Lol!

It's DSL I'm speaking of.
Don't know how, I whooped them too. Only one with very high points has ever beaten me
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2019
MisterKings:

Which of the online games

DLS
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2019
Sarmiz24:
All this muvfukers on Nairaland forming Southy Citizen just dey make me laff....u claim to be the entertainment hub of Africa and yet y'all are on a Naija forum?? grin lol who does that?

Now get this shit straight
Best Social Site in Africa: Naija
Richest Bloggers Africa: Naija
Richest Artistste Africa: Naija
Best Africa Movie Industry: Naija
Richest Musician Africa:. Naija
Richest Men in the world:. Naija
Country with highest Resources: Naija
Best in fashion:. Naija
Best in Football:. Naija
Richest Young Guys : Naija

Lol Nigga don't quote me and tell me shit,SA is nothing compare to naija

Correction

Richest artiste/musician: Akon$80m(senegal) followed by dj black coffee $60m (SA)

Fashion designers-
Here are some of the brands doing Africa proud as worn by African and international celebrities

1. PICHULIK, South Africa – Emma Watson (British actress) Solange Knowles (US singer)

2. LISA FOLAWIYO, Nigeria – Issa Rae (US actress), Rosario Dawson (US actress) and Tamu McPherson (international influencer)

2. KHOSI NKOSI, South Africa – Lupita Nyong’o (Kenyan actress) and Nomzamo Mbatha (SA actress)

3. DAVID TLALE, South Africa – Kirk Franklin (US musician), Minnie Dlamini (SA TV personality and model) and Tina Knowles (US businesswoman)

Richest man in the world is from the US

Yes in football nigeria in better than south africa, SA is best country in the WORLD in rugby and cricket, Best in netball, best in swimming, sprints, etc

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Mehn, I couldn't help but laugh out loud coz I feel you Brother. This is so f**king true abeg. I have experienced that and I make sure they get their asses whooped. Lol... You hit the nail on this one man.

I'm telling u
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Sarmiz24:
All this muvfukers on Nairaland forming Southy Citizen just dey make me laff....u claim to be the entertainment hub of Africa and yet y'all are on a Naija forum?? grin lol who does that?

Now get this shit straight
Best Social Site in Africa: Naija
Richest Bloggers Africa: Naija
Richest Artistste Africa: Naija
Best Africa Movie Industry: Naija
Richest Musician Africa:. Naija
Richest Men in the world:. Naija
Country with highest Resources: Naija
Best in fashion:. Naija
Best in Football:. Naija
Richest Young Guys : Naija

Lol Nigga don't quote me and tell me shit,SA is nothing compare to naija

For South Africa, Facebook is by far the biggest platform, with a penetration rate of 53%. This is followed by LinkedIn (18%), Instagram (9%), Twitter (4%) and Snapchat (3%).

Nairaland doesnt even make 0.00001% in SA
Its simply non existant

Richest blogger is a nigerian

ENTERTAINMENT

Nigeria’s entertainment and media market grew by 19.3% in 2014 to reach US$4 billion. By 2019, the market will be more than twice as big, with an estimated total revenue of US$8.1 billion. As in South Africa, the Internet will be the key driver of growth for Nigeria. Television, comprising revenue from TV advertising and subscriptions, is the other main driver.

South Africa’s entertainment and media industry is expected to grow from $9.3billion in 2014 to $12. 7billion in 2019, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%. Digital spend is expected to fuel the overall growth.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by HumanityOne: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2019
neolboy:
We hosted Nigeria 99 and Nigeria 2009
Champions of U_17 five times Olympic gold medalist in football Olympic silver medalist in football Olympic bronze medalist etc
Your head dey there... Leave that dindinrin alone!!
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by IceColdVeins(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Minjim:
What did we do to these SAs?
Same way you'll meet them during online game, once they see you're Nigerian, they become desperate to win, tackling dangerously and playing dirty.
I'm always like...
"Xenophobic dude, this's just a game. We don't get paid. Chill brother"

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2019
ossrojustice:
Please who is this AKA? Is he a comedian?

Stop acting dum
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2019
HumanityOne:

Your head dey there... Leave that dindinrin alone!!

The division soccer are not major events, under 17,19,23 are not major

We hosted Rugby world cup, soccer world cup, cricket world Cup, we gonna host the Netball world cup in 3 years time

We hosted the miss world more than 10 times, hosted the miss universe, global citizen, hosted all top Alisters

N youyou gonna tell me about under 17 football

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Pinkyposh(f): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2019
neolboy:
We hosted Nigeria 99 and Nigeria 2009

Champions of U_17 five times
Olympic gold medalist in football
Olympic silver medalist in football
Olympic bronze medalist
etc
Are you minding him? What we did severally years ago and he is just celebrating theirs

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.