Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (92643 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
why would we jubilate while we knew Nigeria stood no chance to begin with? y:all have these delusions that you're bigger than you actually are. The biggest thread for out bid was Morocco not Nigeria

Why did we bend over to host that tournament? Because we can and you couldn't.
you're a pap guzzling delusional idiot.

Prior to the world cup, Nigeria had hosted under 17 world cup and was the football powerhouse of Africa. South Africa had no football heritage so FIFA was weary of the likely turnout.

When we withdrew and supported you imbeciles, you jubilated like drug fiends because you knew your main rival was gone!!!

South African Zulu government, the most corrupt government in Africa bribed to host the world cup with sepp Blatter, the disgraced FIFA thief and even illegally hired German firms to prepare and build the hosting infrastructure for you and all the while yup people were parading it as South African built !!!

Don't mess with me, I can have you and your miserable country melting like pastries exposed to the oven in an instance!!!

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by King44(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
why ask me in the first place then?
I had to confirm, cos you painted everything so perfect
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
you're a pap guzzling delusional idiot.

Prior to the world cup, Nigeria had hosted under 17 world cup and was the football powerhouse of Africa. South Africa had no football heritage so FIFA was weary of the likely turnout.

When we withdrew and supported you imbeciles jubilated like drug fiends because you knew your main rival was gone!!!

South African Zulu government, the most corrupt government in Africa bribed to host the world cup with sepp Blatter, the disgraced FIFA thief and even illegally hired German forms to LAN and build the hosting infrastructure for you!!!

Don't mess with me, u can have you and your miserable country melting like pastries exposed to the oven!!!

Idiot
South Africa has football heritage you slowpoke , Steve Mokone is the first black African to play for a European club, our yesteryear players were teamates with the legendary Pele, the likes of Ace Ntsoelongoe are inducted in American football hall of fame. You Nigerians think are this shit and you aren't . A black South African paved a way for y'all to play in Europe

I'm saying you said we bribed who's been charged and sent to jail on our side? Lezz?

You can wait with the empty threats Lezz, you say the same shit virtually on every thread just go to sleep

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by KekeNash(f): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
why would we jubilate while we knew Nigeria stood no chance to begin with? y:all have these delusions that you're bigger than you actually are. The biggest thread for out bid was Morocco not Nigeria

Why did we bend over to host that tournament? Because we can and you couldn't.
they think they can host FIFA World Cup in Eko Atlantic Hotel

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sarmiz24:

Lol if not for Naija that is patronising ur businesses from mtn to ShopRite to DStv y'all be on the same level wit Togo not to talk of Benin...
Nigga observe well b4 u quote pip on here,I'm not on the list of the type of nigga u wanna mess wit...so get u fvkin xenophobic self ouuta my space
Okay, so I was going to reply, until I got to the insults. No surprises there!

Lol if you're going to brag about grocery stores don't include ShopRite please grin yeah, you can drop DStv and go for your dead on arrival Tst abi wetin you call am? Same goes for your cellphone networks. Truth is, whether you "patronise" us or not, we will still live.

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
King44:
I had to confirm, cos you painted everything so perfect
I went too school and worked with your overhyped whites not even once was I treated like "shit"

Hope that answers your question

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
South Africa has football heritage you slowpoke , Steve Mokone is the first black African to play for a European club, our yesteryear players were teamates with the legendary Pele, the likes of Ace Ntsoelongoe are inducted in American football hall of fame. You Nigerians think are this shit and you aren't . A black South African paved a way for y'all to play in Europe

I'm saying you said we bribed who's been charged and sent to jail on our side? Lezz?

You can wait with the empty threats Lezz, you say the same shit virtually on every thread just go to sleep
you're the aftershock of a horrific apartheid brutality!!!!

Prior to earth's existence, your firdt ever international football laurel was 1996!!!

Your pitiable delcaration is akin to a Liberian claiming Liberia is a football powerhouse because George Weah won FIFA world best player.

Your a Zulu!
I don't expect you to possess average human IQ

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by King44(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
I went too school and worked with your overhyped whites not even once was I treated like "shit"

Hope that answers your question
yo lucky, but you know this sh*t still exists, it doesn't hurt to accept truth

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
you're the aftershock of a horrific apartheid brutality!!!!

Prior to earth's existence, your firdt ever international football laurel was 1996!!!

Your pitiable delcaration is akin to a Liberian claiming Liberia is a football powerhouse because George Weah won FIFA world best player.

Your a Zulu!
I don't expect you to possess average human IQ
yea yea you have nothing else to say.
Heritage and powerhouse are too different things you conehead idiot. Heritage simply means we have a colourful history of playing football and it's embedded in our culture being a powerhouse is something else. No game in Nigeria rivals the Kaiser chiefs v Pirates game

And calling me Zulu a thousand times doesn't make me one neither it's an insult

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Naijmobile:
Popular South African rapper, Kiernan Jarryd Forbes, better known as AKA has put a Nigerian in his place after the latter made fun of him with Cardi B visit to Nigeria.

The Nigerian had taken to social media to tweet on how Cardi B enjoyed Nigeria, had a not so good experience in Ghana and If she had visited South Africa, Aka would ask her for bleaching cream.

Responding to this, AKA reminded the Nigerian that South Africa hosted the FIFA World cup while Nigeria hosted Cardi B. And that both nations ain’t in the same level.

See the exchange below:
https://mobile.twitter.com/akaworldwide/status/1203998749653159936

https://naijmobile.com/hosted-world-cup-hosted-cardi-b-aka-mock-nigerians-photos/
After they bribe FIFA abi

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
King44:
yo lucky, but you know this sh*t still exists, it doesn't hurt to accept truth
Racists and racism in South Africa exists and I don't know anyone who disputed that fact. I'm just debunking the picture you're trying to paint.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Kennyswagzz: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
I know that an igbo will be the one that will do that comparison.. igbos will never let us rest with their never ending dick measuring...
Mtcheeew. They are always seeking for validation..
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by eazyduzit: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
coolWe too like wahala,wetin carry the guy attack SA and AKA sef? Trouble dey sleep yanga come wake am.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by King44(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxmilliano111:

Mhan just say daa truth and shame the fucking devil your S. A ladies aren't attractive a bit.... Nah only yansh una get

In yoruba "southy lo nidi yen"
bro come they are attractive, and I heard that they a not money mongers like the slay mamas we have down here, (run)

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by King44(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Racists and racism in South Africa exists and I don't know anyone who disputed that fact. I'm just debunking the picture you're trying to paint.
let's leave it there, but come to think of it some years back Nigerians love SA then over the years xeno changed the narrative, in as much as it keeps me busy to come throw jabs here but I wish things could go back to how it were, some SA what's wrong with you guys
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
King44:
let's leave it there, but come to think of it some years back Nigerians love SA then over the [b]years xeno changed the narrative, in a[/b]s much as it keeps me busy to come throw jabs here but I wish things could go back to how it were, some SA what's wrong with you guys
Way before the Xenophobic incidents South Africans already had a low regard of Nigerians based mostly on many criminal incidents involving you guys. I can ask you the same question what's wrong with you? Why can't you come to someone's place and behave?

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by y3mi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin Dude imagine we've hosted every celebrity worth their salt, from Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Linkin Park etc. They get a little visit and they start to throw shade, who does that? No country in Africa compares to SA in terms of being an entertainment hub
My brother I support you... Please leave all these self-claiming Nigerian nitwit who don't even know how their so-called yayant of Africa came to be, on the topic, the dingbat had it coming, why must he bring AKA to it, says a lot about Nigerians and their deep insecurity issues. Same Nigerians who get hard on at throwing jabs at other countries on the internet only to play the victim card when they are been hammered with irfacts, but are pathetic cowards at demanding what they deserve from the oppressors they keep installing into government of hypocrisy. Nigeriams who are so brainwashed with Abrahamic religions while enjoying how they continue to denigrate their own cultural values. Nigerians are sick bunch of humans with mentality so twisted that the best it can attracts, are the vampires and sadists who keep ruling them, and yes such downtrodden souls can only welcome and embrace the stripping type in the person of Cardi-B (no beef)
than they would a Linkin Park or Taylor Swift/Alicia Keys simply because them organizers sure as hell understands they are going to cash out after inviting such a personality of the sex-appealing type who appeals to millions of our girls-turned-minx for the fact tha, her been their role-model correlate with various skank-like activities upon which their lifestyle of whoredom can be validated by ladies in the whoring business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
y3mi:
My brother I support you... Please leave all these self-claiming Nigerian nitwit who don't even know how their so-called yayant of Africa came to be, on the topic, the dingbat had it coming, why must he bring AKA to it, says a lot about Nigerians and their deep insecurity issues. Same Nigerians who get hard on at throwing jabs at other countries on the internet only to play the victim card when they are been hammered with irfacts, but are pathetic cowards at demanding what they deserve from the oppressors they keep installing into government of hypocrisy. Nigeriams who are so brainwashed with Abrahamic religions while enjoying how they continue to denigrate their own cultural values. Nigerians are sick bunch of humans with mentality so twisted that the best it can attracts, are the vampires and sadists who keep ruling them, and yes such downtrodden souls can only welcome and embrace the stripping type in the person of Cardi-B (no beef)
than they would a Linkin Park or Taylor Swift/Alicia Keys simply because them organizers sure as hell understands they are going to cash out after inviting such a personality of the sex-appealing type who appeals to millions of our girls-turned-minx for the fact tha, her been their role-model correlate with various skank-like activities upon which their lifestyle of whoredom can be validated by ladies in the whoring business.
they'll come for you for talking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Czartega(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Stanweezy:
Poor response from UKWU, your country SA hosted world cup and became spectators to the same game they are meant to participate.

Easy.. Easy ohh grin
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol, this response is super savage but I go rep my country na. Anyway, why are SAs and Ghanaians always like this? What do they have against Nigeria and Nigerians? Most people forget that we are first humans before we are citizens of any nation!
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by King44(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Way before the Xenophobic incidents South Africans already had a low regard of Nigerians based mostly on many criminal incidents involving you guys. I can ask you the same question what's wrong with you? Why can't you come to someone's place and behave?
this is the same finger pointing and stereotype that got you guys here, that turned the backs of some African countries against you guys, you can never hear them talk about the white criminals and the south African criminals among them, just bring an innocent Nigerian call him criminal the next thing you see is maiming, insults and attempt on life, why can't some of you be civil for once must you always put your crudeness and stupidity on display at the slight chance, love others whether Nigeria or not etc deal with any criminal and put his or her nationality aside, you can never see the whites in SA complain but the blacks ? what is your problem must you always hate or get unnecessarily jealous, I am getting pissed

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by nisai: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
soilsista:

But as'phelelanga! Where's XhosaNostra?
Thats my bae cry cry
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Maxmilliano111: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
King44:
bro come they are attractive, and I heard that they a not money mongers like the slay mamas we have down here, (run)

Baba na u sabii... All i know is that their babes no reach my own a bit
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by y3mi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians can't behave, once the uncouth ones escspe this hellish country to another and realizes how less of a human being he's bern living, he goes gung-ho as it gets to its head. I tell those who care to listen that xenophobic attacks isn't about southies murdering Nigerians as the recent ones tend to spell out in the minds of millions here who have no idea southie negroes had always had always harbored xeonphobic attitudes towards foreigners in general (mostly whites), hell these same Nigerians who think fulani killers murdering them in them in thrir home land is just a modern mystery not knowing its been existing since 17th century want come online and be forming as though they got diss point on other Africans.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
nisai:
Thats my bae cry cry
Please tell her to come back. We miss her!
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by King44(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
y3mi:
you are saying bullshiit brother, I only agree with the fact that apparently Nigerians are hypocrite
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Maxmilliano111: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
King44:

Am still saying.. for me to have seen some xenophobic zulus with low iQ roaming about a Nigerian social media platform.... Then Am proud of this fucking country i swear...
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by klax(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sorry pls what is AKA or who is AKA is that a name of a zoo chimpanzee or a name of a dog?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
King44:
this is the same finger pointing and stereotype that got you guys here, that turned the backs of some African countries against you guys, you can never hear them talk about the white criminals and the south African criminals among them, just bring an innocent Nigerian call him criminal the next thing you see is maiming, insults and attempt on life, why can't some of you be civil for once must you always put your crudeness and stupidity on display at the slight chance, love others whether Nigeria or not etc deal with any criminal and put his or her nationality aside, you can never see the whites in SA complain but the blacks ? what is your problem must you always hate or get unnecessarily jealous, I am getting pissed
you are getting pissed? Lemme tell you there's a difference in which South Africans view Ethiopians, Congolese and Nigerians. Hardly anyone complains about Ethiopians because they are generally well behaved, you on the other hand, I don't know. A crime will be committed by a Zimbabwean but people will say its Nigerians first and that's because you brought us to that place. If a kid is always stealing, who else will you suspect when something is missing? The truth is your people can't behave yes not all of them because some are professionals but the variety of Nigerian we have in SA is the problematic one. When we see reports of Nigerians being caught in India, Malaysia etc we can relate
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by King44(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxmilliano111:

Am still saying.. for me to have seen some xenophobic zulus with low iQ roaming about a Nigerian social media platform.... Then Am proud of this fucking country i swear...

Quote me and die tommorow!!!!!
I will quote you and instead you will die and wait for my at heavens get till I grow so old and all my teeth has fallen off

SA girls are pretty and they are not money mongers, go and hang yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.