Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari (472 Views)

Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by Naijanewsgist00: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
President Buhari has stated that his government is committed to guaranteeing the promotion and protection of human rights of every Nigerian, respect for the rule of law and sanctity of human lives.

The President who was represented at the 2019 National Human Rights awards ceremony held in Abuja by Solicitor-General of the Federation and Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Justice Mr. Dayo Akpata, said he has demonstrated he is committed to protecting the rights of every Nigerian by being part of all important international human rights instruments.

Also speaking at the event, the Resident Coordinator of the United Nations Development Programme Edward Kellon, urged the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) to come up with policies that would protect and secure lives of Nigerians.

Click here for interesting news
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by CharlotteFlair: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2019
This one is for zombies. Sensible Nigerians know better.

1 Like

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by blakid(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Omoyele Sowore is not a Nigerian i guess....Buhari is a Tyrant and a Psychopath...
Hate speech I dey my house, please, DSS should come and make me popular...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Carry on my presidio...
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Alhaji Mohammodu Buhari, is that you

1 Like

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by donbachi(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Right to remain silent and right to hardship.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by Racoon(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Chai! grin grin grin grin cheesy Zombies unu na nu?
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2019
Another stolen speech!!!

How can you talk about promotion and protection of human rights of every Nigerian, respect for the rule of law and sanctity of human lives when you are doing the opposite

Of recent you re-arrested someone Infront of a judge!!!

Killed innocent citizens in a lawyer's house

Talking about gagging freedom of speech on whose back, you rode to power undecided

Kill and arrests innocent protesters

Victimize your critics. Arrest those who dare speak up

What manner of propaganda is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by Cossybob(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
They should also be able to pass bills for false speech . I tell you 98% of your politicians will be hanged...

Sai Baba... You are not an exception wink
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Copy and paste
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by BlackfireX: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Well done my incoming 2023 president...

No vacancy in aso rock... SW take note.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by godliman: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
SatanTheDevil:
Carry on my presidio...
I was about to comment when I saw your moniker, it says it all
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by godliman: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
Well done my incoming 2023 president...

No vacancy in aso rock... SW take note.
Very sinful comment.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na God go punish you. "Guaranteed" kee you there
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by BlackfireX: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
godliman:
Very sinful comment.

Will you keep kwayeeeet.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
The Lifeless One Has Spoken...
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by lilprinze: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Actions speaks louder than words.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch – President Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
blakid:
Omoyele Sowore is not a Nigerian i guess....Buhari is a Tyrant and a Psychopath...
Hate speech I dey my house, please, DSS should come and make me popular...
that old man is opposite of everything good

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Seyi Makinde Election / Mind-boggling 37bnaira NASS Complex Renovation Budget 2020- What Do You Say? / Senator Dino Melaye Lauds Ugwuanyi's Governance Initiatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.