Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (41757 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Owning a farmland is the prerequisite to owning a farm
Farmland appreciate in value,assist in creating wealth and used to edge against inflation while
Owning a farm put money into your pocket on a quarterly or annually.
Both are important and you should take action in both ways
Join others in owning a farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin ,apomu and start making money
Kindly send DM

Owning a farmland is the prerequisite to owning a farm
Farmland appreciate in value,assist in creating wealth and used to edge against inflation while
Owning a farm put money into your pocket on a quarterly or annually.
Both are important and you should take action in both ways
Join others in owning a farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin ,apomu and start making money
Kindly send DM
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Palm oil has peak period and off peak period.
Prices are at the highest at some time and comes down at another time.
Dry seasons are the time where the price is always on a very high side while during rainy season,price drop.

A 25kg palm oil might be let's say N19k during rainy season and during dry season,it goes up to N30k depending on the market forces at play.

Now,if you are producing 100 tons from your farm,that should give you idea of your revenue or you want to be buying during the time its quite cheap and storing it up for sale during the peak period.

The strategy of a good oilpalm farmer might be to produce the palm oil,store and then sell during the peak period.
Even by not selling at slightly lesser then the prevailing market price, a returns of over 300% is expected.

As a farmer who has oilpalm farm,your plan should be to commence processing as your oilpalm is matured to be harvested,store it and then push it out during this time.

You will not only be making money,you will also reduce the impact of scarcity at this time.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Simply69(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Good morning, Sir. I am one of your ardent followers and would like to learn agriculture from you, Sir. My email is: samchuks97@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, Boss.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2023
If you are looking at investing
Plantain,oilpalm,cashew,cocoa etc should. Be your Priority cashcrops

#doagricItpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Whether you will make money or not in oilpalm farming depends on how you are able to acquire good,fertile land.

A friend of mine once make a mistake of cultivating oilpalm somewhere in Gwagwalada in Abuja after much advice against it

Let me quote him
" My father has a land in Abuja that I can use,If I can supply the oilpalm with enough water by digging borehole and providing irrigation,my oilpalm is good to go"

At the end of the day,my friend abandon his oilpalm and eventually use the land for groundnut cultivation

Rainforest areas are the best location for it where you have adequate rainfall and fertile,virgin land.

Getting access to this should be your first priority if you are to make money from oilpalm farm business.

We also have oilpalm farm estates in ijebu-igbo where you can join others in acquiring your land for oilpalm projects.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
#DoagricItpays

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
#happysunday
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2023
Kindly send DM to own farmland on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ilorin,apomu and ogbomoso

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
#getinvolved
#agricpays

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
#Neverunderestimateyourself
#Goforyourdream
#DoagricItpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2023
You can join others to own farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,ilorin ,apomu and ogbomoso

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
#Getinvolved
#Gogreen
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You too can own a thriving oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state, Nigeria
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deFYFdHcMFk

How to invest in cashew farming business

Cashew farm is also one of the farm you should own because of the enormous revenue potential
It also a cash crop that can give you sustainable income for decades to come.
First you need to acquire your farmland and like I always say if you want to venture into cashew, ogbomoso is your best bet because ogbomoso cashew command a premium price both locally and in the world market.
Ogbomoso is the market hub of cashewnut in the country

If you are using 7m by 7m spacing,you should have about 80 seedlings on an acre with each seedlings capable of yielding 1kg at first harvesting within 3 years and will go up to 7kg per tree at subsequent harvesting.

A 20 acre cashew farm can give you about 2 tons and up to 10 tons at subsequent harvesting

At the price of N450k per ton,you should know what's your expected income from the farm.

You should also maximise your farmland by intercropping your cashew farm with short term crops like soybeans, groundnut,cassava etc for short to.medium term revenue.

You can watch our YouTube video 5 years ago on cashew to learn more.
Good luck.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2023
#doagric
#itpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is for those who want to venture into livestock farming
Want to learn more about how to make 7-8 figures ,register through the link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Simply69:
Good morning, Sir. I am one of your ardent followers and would like to learn agriculture from you, Sir. My email is: samchuks97@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, Boss.
Kindly register through the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWN7O9a8tgs

How to start a profitable oilpalm farm business in Nigeria
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
You can start printing your own money by starting your oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2023
If you don't have oilpalm farm this year, you are missing a lot of sustainable revenue for life

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Never give in on your dream
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You can own a thriving oilpalm farm for sustainable revenue for life in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/tc810ImxvKk?

You can own a thriving farm bringing sustainable income for you year in year out on any of our farm estates
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Many people don't know that we are big on animal rearing but can't do much if you don't have large expanse of farmland.
Although our livestock farming is focused on cattle, sheep and goats.
I have been asked many times
" Why are you focus on only cattle,sheep and goats and not poultry,fishery,piggery etc"

Personally,I believe they are high risk and don't have appetite for high risk venture
I have seen about 5,000 birds wiped out within days; I have also seen hundreds of pigs drop dead because of swine fever etc
These are stories for another day.
Let's focus on today's story from practical experience

If you don't have large expanse of land,don't go into sheep,goat or cattle rearing
When we first started 7 years ago,we were trying to do intensive system of rearing,
In the first month ,about 60% of the 100 goats died because we tie them to a spot.
Soon before we realised that they need a free, large space with different varieties of grasses to pick their food from to do well,about 60% is already dead.

Soon after we discovered,ranch with different species of grasses/legumes were planted and feeding on it.
Mortality is now near zero.
Also,let 70% of your animal be grasses
Our ranches which covers tens of hundreds of acres are in ogbomoso and you can buy outrightly land on the ranch for your Livestock or you can bring your livestock on our ranch for rearing
Whatever acres you are buying,make sure it is spacious enough with varieties of grasses/legumes to feed on
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Get involved
AgricbizPays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Many years ago,I saw a future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

My message for you this morning is to take massive action and
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
You will definitely succeed
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Get involved
Go green
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Another day , another opportunity to continue creating wealth and solving the prevalent issue of food insecurity in Nigeria.
Get involved
Agricpays

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.